Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi sueeila, thanks for sharing this presscon clip.  I heard that Park Seo Joon flew to the U.S. to train and worked with a professional fighter. He has the perfect proportions for action scenes, anyway.  I hope he keeps that toned-body. As far as I know Park Seo Joon will be doing everything from martial arts to wire action scenes in the film. His hands here are scarred but have a special power.  There were scenes where he has LED lights attached to his hands. I highly anticipate this movie. The film is sure to be a must-watch this summer. “The Divine Fury” will premiere on July 31. Park Seo Joon fighting!! Good luck! Can't wait! So excited for this movie. :P

Yes can't wait for the movie... I'm so excited too... He looks so cool when acting in dark action movie... Its really suit him :D

• Like 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Woo Do Hwan Praise Each Other In Action-Packed Behind-The-Scenes Footage From “The Divine Fury”

9a3e892d11dd4674b506175cf9da888f.jpeg?s=

Upcoming film “The Divine Fury” has shared exciting new behind-the-scenes footage from filming!

“The Divine Fury” is a supernatural action thriller starring Park Seo Joon as Yong Hoo, a champion fighter who suddenly develops inexplicable wounds in the palms of his hands. In his search for answers, Yong Hoo seeks out Father Ahn, an exorcist from the Vatican (played by veteran actor Ahn Sung Ki). Together, they end up joining forces in a fight against powerful evil forces that wreak havoc on the human world.

Woo Do Hwan will also star in the movie as Ji Shin, a mysterious figure with the ability to exploit others’ weaknesses and spread evil.

On July 2, Lotte Entertainment released a new behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming film. In the clip, which features thrilling glimpses of the cast filming their action scenes, director Kim Joo Hwan introduces the movie as “an epic battle between good and evil.” Star Park Seo Joon adds, “It’s also a film that tells the passionate and dramatic story of Yong Hoo and Father Ahn.”

When asked why he decided to appear in the movie, Park Seo Joon says, “I was drawn to [the film’s] exciting elements, and I had the desire to take on a new challenge.” Ahn Sung Ki responds to the same question by remarking, “I found the screenplay both mysterious and appealing.” Meanwhile, Woo Do Hwan replies, “It’s a genre that isn’t commonly tackled in Korea, and I thought that it would be a really fun movie.”

Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Ahn-Sung-Ki-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Art director Lee Bong Hwan praises the film by saying, “I really found myself wondering, ‘Will I ever be able to work on a film like this again?'” Meanwhile, director Kim Joo Hwan comments, “‘The Divine Fury’ has its own unique worldview. A lot of people worked very hard on this film in order to show audiences a new world that they’ve never seen before.”

Kim Joo Hwan goes on to share that in order to make Park Seo Joon’s MMA fight scenes as realistic as possible, they filmed the scenes with real-life MMA fighters in an actual stadium with a seating capacity of 11,000. Cinematographer Jo Sang Yoon adds that they avoided using computer-generated imagery and actually filmed the movie’s many special effects.

Martial arts director Park Young Shik reveals, “We thought a lot about what kind of action would look most like a possessed person.

Our main concept was that we tried to show a lot of animalistic movements. I think we also reined in [our action scenes] a bit, just to keep things realistic.”

After providing a sneak peek at some of the prosthetics, 3D-printed props, and the detailed sets used for filming, the clip goes on to show the movie’s three stars talking about their characters and their teamwork on set. Park Seo Joon introduces his character by saying, “[Yong Hoo] is an MMA fighter who grows as a person after meeting the exorcist named Father Ahn. I think he has an appeal that is almost the exact opposite of the characters I’ve played up until now.”

Ahn Sung Ki describes Father Ahn as a “a priest that has been sent from the Vatican. I portrayed him as someone who is careful and serious while on the job, but off-duty, he’s a very human and benevolent person.” Meanwhile, Woo Do Hwan shares, “[Ji Shin] is someone who digs into and exploits other people’s greatest weaknesses. I wanted him to seem like a human villain.”

Spoiler

The-Divine-Fury.jpg

The-Divine-Fury-2.jpg

Regarding the movie’s intense action scenes, Park Seo Joon jokes, “It was to the extent where I had the thought: ‘If there’s a hell, is this is it?'” Woo Do Hwan chimes in, “We had an oxygen inhaler on the side, ready to be used, because there was so much action.” Ahn Sung Ki also reveals that he had to memorize a great deal of Latin for the film’s exorcism scenes.

While talking about his co-stars, Park Seo Joon comments, “Ahn Sung Ki really felt like a father [during filming],” and Ahn Sung Ki muses, “I think Park Seo Joon has his own unique individuality. It was new and different, and I really liked it.”

Park Seo Joon then praises Woo Do Hwan by saying, “I think I learned a lot from seeing how hard he worked,” while Woo Do Hwan remarks, “To me, [Park Seo Joon] is a role model and a great senior actor.”

Finally, Woo Do Hwan and Park Seo Joon wrap up the clip by announcing, “We plan to greet you with refreshing material in this hot summer.” Ahn Sung Ki adds with a smile, “I’d be grateful if you showed ‘The Divine Fury’ your love.”

“The Divine Fury” will premiere on July 31. In the meantime, check out the new behind-the-scenes clip below!

credit : soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Woo Do Hwan’s Film “The Divine Fury” Hints At Epic Battle To Come In Moving Posters

9f8d36c5ae1b47b89753763fb3bb7bca.jpeg?s=

Upcoming film “The Divine Fury” has released an exciting set of moving posters!

“The Divine Fury” is a supernatural action thriller starring Park Seo Joon as Yong Hoo, a champion fighter who suddenly develops inexplicable wounds in the palms of his hands. In his search for answers, Yong Hoo seeks out Father Ahn, an exorcist from the Vatican (played by veteran actor Ahn Sung Ki). Together, they end up joining forces in a fight against powerful evil forces that wreak havoc on the human world.

As dramatic music plays in the background, the newly released clip of the film’s moving posters teases, “An emissary of God is coming to fight evil.”

The moving posters first hint at a mysterious supernatural power hidden in the palms of Yong Hoo’s hands, which enables him to take control of the possessed. As Park Seo Joon stretches a bleeding hand out towards the camera, the wound in the palm of his hand burns brightly as if set aflame.

The clip then moves on to Father Ahn, who clutches a rosary in prayer as he stares into the camera with determination. The calm, steady look in his eyes reveals his courage and experience in traveling the world to fight all sorts of hidden evils, even if it means putting his own life at risk.

Finally, the clip introduces the character of Ji Shin (played by Woo Do Hwan), a mysterious figure with the ability to exploit others’ weaknesses—and whom Yong Hoo and Father Ahn ultimately embark on a mission to defeat. Ji Shin’s icy gaze, as well as the demonic red light burning within his pupils, hint at the terrifying evil hidden behind the character’s handsome exterior.

“The Divine Fury” is scheduled to premiere on July 31. In the meantime, check out behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of the movie here!

Source (1) / soompi news

LINK to watch the video : https://www.soompi.com/article/1336413wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-and-woo-do-hwans-film-the-divine-fury-hints-at-epic-battle-to-come-in-moving-posters

• Like 1

*** I love their bromance in the drama. :P

Park Seo Joon And Kang Ki Young Have Sweet “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Reunion On Set Of New Ad

f3194ba3909b4b2b85a46475dce99cf9.jpeg?s=

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-stars Park Seo Joon and Kang Ki Young had a nice reunion!

On July 4, Kang Ki Young shared photos on his personal Instagram account of the pair filming an advertisement together. His caption reads, “The owner, the careless, the radish, the green onion, the young radish, and the napa cabbage.” This was a play on the ad the two filmed, swapping out Park Seo Joon and Kang Ki Young’s names for their personas in the drama.

The two actors appeared in the popular tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” in 2018. Park Seo Joon played Lee Young Joon, the narcissistic vice president of his family-owned company, Yoomyung Group. Kang Ki Young played Park Yoo Shik, Lee Young Joon’s best friend and a character who earned the nickname “Park Careless” in the drama.

Why not revisit “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” to see their bromance again? Check it out below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• LOL 1

*** The movie "The Divine Fury" released stills of Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki. It looks like they're having fun on the set. He said that ASK is like his father. He depends on him a lot and he learned about life from him. ASK said about PSJ that they worked well together and hope to work with him again. Can't wait for the movie to come out this month on the 31st.  :P

photo1080502.jpg

photo1080501.jpg

photo1080500.jpg

photo1080499.jpg

source star.mt.co.kr/stview....

• Like 1

“The Divine Fury” Cast Praises Park Seo Joon, Director Describes How Park Seo Joon’s Character Is Different

57ab28b836ac46df9d063c2ad0151dae.jpeg?s=

July 11, “The Divine Fury” stars Park Seo Joon, Ahn Sung Ki, and Woo Do Hwan got together for a film showcase.

The upcoming film is a supernatural action thriller about a champion fighter named Yong Hoo (played by Park Seo Joon) who seeks out Father Ahn (Ahn Sung Ki), an exorcist, when he suddenly develops strange wounds on his palms. Together, they take a stand against powerful evil forces wreaking havoc in the human world.

Speaking about the film, Park Seo Joon said, “You’ll find out when you see it later, but there’s incredible action in the film. I thought,

‘This is the taste of hell.'” Ahn Sung Ki praised Park Seo Joon’s action skills, saying, “If Park Seo Joon were a UFC fighter, he would be the world champion. It’s really something to watch.”

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

Director Kim Joo Hwan, with whom Park Seo Joon previously worked in the film “Midnight Runners,” said, “Before, Park Seo Joon had a somewhat boyish, puppy charm, but [for this film] he’s back with incredible masculinity and darkness.”

Woo Do Hwan, the youngest of the three leads, said, “My character wasn’t easy. It was tough. Maybe it wouldn’t have been if it was just for one day, but because it went on, it was hard. The action was difficult, too. In [playing this character], I developed a lot of patience, and I stuck through it for the movie. I wanted to make the viewers gasp in surprise.”

He expressed his admiration for his co-stars, saying that while on set, he thought he would love nothing better than to become like Ahn Sung Ki in the future. He added, “I think Park Seo Joon has the best energy in the world. Working with such a genius director and seniors in the industry, I was really lucky, and I learned a lot on set.”

Closing, Park Seo Joon said he doesn’t get to see his fans much since he is an actor. “I was worried about the premiere, but meeting such supportive people, it’s giving me strength. We worked really hard on the film, and you won’t regret watching. This will be an opportunity for my fans to see a different side of me.”

“The Divine Fury” premieres July 31.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Awesome 1

***  I adore Seojoon and I am super excited for this movie. Hahaha - with or without the shirt, I will still watch this film. I will always support him. :P

Park Seo Joon On Preparing For Shirtless Scene In “The Divine Fury,” Expresses Admiration For Co-Star Ahn Sung Ki

d5d33661c8344e228ebcd43b7a4892fa.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon and Ahn Sung Ki, the stars of the upcoming film “The Divine Fury,” appeared together on the July 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show.”

Park Seo Joon plays the role of a champion fighter in the upcoming film. Stressing that the title, saja in Korean, does not mean “lion,” he said, “It means one who has been called by God. My character is someone who has rejected God, but after meeting Father Ahn (played by Ahn Sung Ki), we take a stand against a powerful evil.”

On playing a fighter, Park Seo Joon said, “I played a fighter once in a drama (‘Fight My Way‘), so thanks to that, I was able to prepare for the action in this film in a relatively shorter amount of time.”

Asked if he shows his abs in the movie, Park Seo Joon said, “Those scenes seem to be in everything I’m in. Honestly, it’s a lot a pressure. And it’s not like my muscle starts to show quickly. It’s not easy, but I did my best.”

Park-Seo-Joon1-540x360.jpg

Ahn Sung Ki praised Park Seo Joon, saying he did an incredible amount of action in the film. “Woo Do Hwan, who appears as the incarnation of evil, also leaves a very strong impression. The two of them had a lot of action.” The actor said he had prepared to do some action himself as well, but when he arrived on set, the stunt coordinator just told him to focus on how to fall, and that Park Seo Joon would be doing all the fighting.

Park Seo Joon expressed his admiration for Ahn Sung Ki, saying, “Ahn Sung Ki (who is celebrating his 62nd anniversary as an actor this year) is a sunbae (senior) to our sunbaes. I was really nervous before meeting him, but he was so kind and welcoming.” Ahn Sung Ki also said of Park Seo Joon, “If you see Seo Joon on set and he’s not doing anything, he seems cold and scary. But then he cracks a smile, and he isn’t. He’s really fun. He has a childlike innocence.”

The veteran actor added that he can be out and about in public with no problems at all. “I hope that after ‘The Divine Fury’ is released, it’ll be a little bit more uncomfortable for me in public. It’s a small dream of mine.”

Park Seo Joon and Ahn Sung Ki then made a promise that if their film tops real-time search results, they would return to the show as special DJs.

ahn-sung-ki-park-seo-joon-cultwo-show-54

Source (1) / soompi news

• LOL 1

The Most Swoon-Worthy Chaebol Sons, Heirs, And CEOs From Korean Dramas

k-drama-chaebol-sons-1563249204.jpg

In the Land of the Morning Calm, chaebol is what they call a conglomerate or a group of companies owned and run by one family.

Think the Zobel de Ayalas, Tans, and Gokongweis of the Philippines.

The typical sitch in chaebol Korean dramas? There's usually a young (and dashing) heir on track to lead the chaebol. Then, there are some relatives or high-ranking corporate officials who want to take over. A lover gets thrown into the equation, of course.

Over the years, there have been several chaebol dramas. Some have been quite gripping and a few others haven't been so original in terms of storyline. But almost all of them have been excellent in character-building. They're especially great at portraying handsome chaebol sons, swoon-worthy heirs, and CEOs guaranteed to sweep you off your feet with their unique charm, looks, and wit…and, okay, their buying power, too. Here are some of the most memorable ones:

Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) from What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? (2018)

Vice Chairman Lee was a narcissistic man who had and could offer everything in the world. So he couldn't believe it when his competent secretary of nine years tells him her plans to resign. But as the story progressed, he falls in love with her while trying to keep her employed and reveals that there's so much more beyond his dazzling ~*aura*~.

He goes all-out with showing his affection. He's determined and loyal to one woman (and to himself, LOL!). He's so malambing, too!

Not to mention, he has a TDF physique, and he's such a great kisser, OMG! We dare you to not ~*feel things*~ while watching his WWWSK kiss scenes!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/chaebol-sons-heirs-ceos-korean-dramas-a655-20190716-lfrm?ref=article_featured_1

credit : syntyche - Lee Min Ho thread

• Awesome 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Ahn Sung Ki, And Woo Do Hwan Deal With Powerful Forces In “The Divine Fury” Teaser

f60773c2eb3a45d78eecc45e04e7cbc0.jpeg?s=

“The Divine Fury,” starring Park Seo Joon, Ahn Sung Ki, and Woo Do Hwan, has released a new poster and teaser ahead of its premiere!

The upcoming film is a supernatural action thriller about a champion fighter named Yong Hoo (played by Park Seo Joon) who seeks out Father Ahn (Ahn Sung Ki), an exorcist, when he suddenly develops strange wounds on his palms. Together, they take a stand against powerful evil forces wreaking havoc in the human world.

The new poster contains the three main characters. Both Park Seo Joon and Ahn Sung Ki are wearing clerical clothing of priests while Woo Do Hwan is in a sleek suit. All of them have intense expressions on their faces that are emphasized by the flames on the bottom.

On the poster, it asks, “Will you side with evil or fight against evil?”

the-divine-fury1.jpg

The new teaser starts off with a priest telling little Yong Hoo, “If you pray hard, the Lord will listen to you.” However, Yong Hoo becomes enraged that God didn’t do anything when his father passed away and vows revenge. His anger and resentment grow with him as he becomes a champion fighter.

On the other hand, Father Ahn searches for a priest to fight with him against evil. He goes to Yong Hoo who declares he doesn’t believe in God because he did nothing when his father died. Despite his firm intention to not get involved in religion, he finds himself tagging alongside Father Ahn and battling against demons.

Father Ahn asks why he followed him, and Yong Hoo simply declares, “I believe you.” Their battle against evil officially starts, and towards the end, Yong Hoo stares at his flaming hand in disbelief.

Check out the teaser here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1339269wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-ahn-sung-ki-and-woo-do-hwan-deal-with-powerful-forces-in-the-divine-fury-teaser

Source (1) / soompi news

Park Seo Joon Shares Excitement For His Upcoming Film, Talks About His Celebrity Friendships, And More

e67a99ba66cc48c88c0ba573eb2e90a4.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon posed for the August cover of fashion magazine @star1!

In the pictorial, the actor captivated hearts with a masculine charm and soulful gaze that contrast his smooth appearance in romance comedies.

Park Seo Joon couldn’t hide his excitement for his upcoming film “The Divine Fury.” When asked about the movie, he described, “I’d like to call it a buddy film.” He added that it has various key points to look out for, such as the action scenes and theme of exorcism.

park-seo-joon-11.jpg

Park Seo Joon is known for being close friends with Choi Woo Shik, who will be making a special appearance in “The Divine Fury.” Park Seo Joon also made a short but impactful cameo appearance in director Bong Joon Ho’s movie “Parasite,” starring Choi Woo Shik, and was praised by the director for having a distinct aura. He said, “I am grateful for the compliment. It was a great experience because I was able to feel the [atmosphere of] director Bong Joon Ho’s film set for at least a short time.” He added that it was a valuable addition to his filmography.

park-seo-joon-2.jpg

Park Seo Joon is also friends with soccer player Son Heung Min. The actor shared, “We met directly in England and became close friends. When [Son] Heung Min was in Seoul, we even worked out together.”

“The Divine Fury” will hit theaters in Korea on July 31.

Watch Park Seo Joon in the hit drama “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” below with English subtitles!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Awesome 1

*** I adore Seojoon and their bromance with Hyungsik. :P

Park Seo Joon Shares His Respect For Woo Do Hwan + Updates On Park Hyung Sik From The Military

3bdca7dc57e74b60a7fa34f3a9f7a1ca.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon talked about his friendship with other actors and expressed love for his fans.

On July 17, the actor appeared as a guest on V Live’s “Actor & Chatter” to promote “The Divine Fury.”

This film is about a champion fighter named Yong Hoo (played by Park Seo Joon) who seeks out an exorcist named Father Ahn (played by Ahn Sung Ki) after developing strange wounds on his palms. They then fight against powerful evil forces wreaking havoc in the human world.

When the MC said, “I heard that ‘The Divine Fury’ sold pre-sale tickets in 57 countries before the premiere,” Park Seo Joon replied, “I heard that pre-sales were sold in 17 countries while filming then heard that it was 57 countries at the recent showcase. I was surprised as well. I think it’s good that there’s an opportunity for many people to watch it.”

With 38 seconds to promote his film, Park Seo Joon said, “I tried many new things to meet your expectations. It may seem scary when you watch the trailer, but I think that it’s a film about friendship. It’s moving and has action scenes, as well as many fun and powerful scenes. Please go to the cool theater during the hot summer and I hope many of you will watch it. Please look for it.”

In “The Divine Fury,” Park Seo Joon will show upgraded action scenes as an MMA fighter. When asked if viewers can see a dark side of him, the actor replied, “On top of a dark side, I’ll also be able to showcase more rugged vibes.”

Park-Seo-Joon11.jpg

The show then moved onto discuss “Park Seo Joon’s people” beginning with ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik who’s currently serving in the military. “I heard from him yesterday that he had his completion ceremony,” revealed the actor. “He said that he has 4,300 unread chatroom messages. Park Hyung Sik is like a brother to me. We know each other well and we actually have the same blood type.”

Choi Woo Shik and Park Seo Joon made special appearances in each other’s films “Parasite” and “The Divine Fury.” “It’s already the fourth film I’ve appeared in with Choi Woo Shik,” explained Park Seo Joon. “I think it’s more meaningful because it’s not something that’s easy to do. I’m being careful when talking about it, but Choi Woo Shik’s special appearance in ‘The Divine Fury’ has a large presence. You can look forward to it.”

Speaking about his “The Divine Fury” co-star Woo Do Hwan, Park Seo Joon said, “If I had portrayed that role, I wouldn’t have been able to pull it off to that extent. There’s a big difference between reading something on paper and watching it as a film. I thought, ‘I really can’t mimic that’ while watching Woo Do Hwan’s acting. He pulled it off perfectly and did a good job.”

Park Seo Joon then read stories from his fans, smiled shyly, and was moved by their words. One fan said, “I think you were born to be an actor,” listed the most memorable lines from Park Seo Joon’s filmography, and said they had a big influence on their life. “It’s a moment where I feel the proudest while acting,” commented Park Seo Joon. “I also like the line, ‘The best choice is your choice.’ Life is a continuum of choices. Even thinking about what to eat today is a choice. I like the line, ‘The best choice is your choice’ even more because I think it means, ‘Trust yourself.'”

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg

“The Divine Fury” premieres on July 31.

Source (1) / soompi news

Top Right Photo: Xportsnews

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

*** This is good news. While waiting for his upcoming movie to release, there's something more to look forward to..... And a drama this time. NICE. It's been a while since his last..... I'm so proud of PSJ that so many blessings are coming his way. :P I'm curious of his female partner in this drama.

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And Yoo Jae Myung Confirm For Drama Adaption Of Popular Webtoon

c99f19c87c7247109bebea59508df55e.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, and Yoo Jae Myung have been confirmed for an upcoming JTBC drama called “Itaewon Class” (literal title).

“Itaewon Class” is based on a popular Daum webtoon of the same name and tells the story of a group of stubborn, brave young people who rise up in an unfair world. Their world is the Itaewon neighborhood of Seoul, where they open a food business.

Park Seo Joon will be playing the character Park Sae Roy, who doesn’t give one inch in the face of injustice and is quick to jump to action. He is still harboring anger after the death of his father, the CEO of a large food company, when he takes to Itaewon to pursue his dream.

Park Seo Joon said, “Park Sae Roy is a simple man who upholds his views and always works hard. There was some pressure [in taking this role] because he’s a favorite among fans of the original webtoon, but that also means he’s a great character, so I wanted to give it a shot. I’m expecting the various characters of ‘Itaewon Class’ and their various pursuits and growth to be something that viewers can deeply relate to. I’ll work hard to prepare so that this drama can be remembered as a good one.”

Actress Kim Da Mi plays Jo Yi Seo, a highly intelligent sociopath. She’s famous as a social media star and blogger, and has an angel-like countenance offset with an un-angel-like personality. Though she and Park Sae Roy get off on the wrong foot, they eventually work together in Itaewon.

Rounding out the main cast is Yoo Jae Myung in the role of Jang Dae Hee, the merciless CEO of a corporate food company. He’s a self-made chaebol who entered the food industry fueled by memories of childhood poverty and hunger. When he once again faces Park Sae Roy, who was involved in an accident with his son, the fortress of his life begins to crack.

“Itaewon Class” will be penned by the webtoon writer Jo Kwang Jin himself, to the delight of drama and webtoon fans alike. In the director’s chair is Kim Sung Yoon, whose previous works include “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” and “Discovery of Love.” The drama is also the first drama to be produced by Showbox, a Korean film production and distribution company.

The drama is scheduled to air after the conclusion of JTBC’s “Chocolate.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1

*** Whatever role he's going to play in the future, be it a movie or a drama I will always support him. He is a good actor, anyway. But, of course, I would always love a rom-com genre for him just like his last drama, "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim." -  :P

Park Seo Joon Reveals What Kind Of Film Role He’d Like To Take On Next

a16cac2ea7d94c2682c5e355ebf8e0c6.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon is ready to take on a new kind of role!

During a guest appearance on Naver V Live’s “Actor & Chatter,” the actor talked about his upcoming film “The Divine Fury,” in which he stars opposite Woo Do Hwan as a champion fighter who joins forces with an exorcist (played by Ahn Sung Ki) in a fierce battle against evil. After starring in the action-packed supernatural thriller, Park Seo Joon shared that he was interested in trying an entirely different genre for his next film.

In response to a question about whether he’d be interested in taking on a dramatic romance for his next acting project, Park Seo Joon remarked that although he’d had a brief encounter with the genre in the 2015 film “The Beauty Inside,” it hadn’t been enough for him.

“I did act in a romance film once, for ‘The Beauty Inside,’ but I’ve never been in one from the beginning until the end,” said the actor.

He went on, “I’d like to try acting in a romance that suits the winter season. I think romance goes well with wintertime emotions.”

Park-Seo-Joon-21.jpg

Would you be interested in seeing Park Seo Joon star in a wintery romance? Leave your thoughts below!

You can also watch Park Seo Joon’s brief—but memorable—appearance in the film “The Beauty Inside” here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** For the female lead of his upcoming drama, “Itaewon Class” will be her first drama. The drama will air beginning of 2020, anytime from January/February. It's a 16 EP drama.  For those who don't know yet -  Itaewon is a popular neighborhood in Seoul where there are restaurants which serve food from all over the world. :P

• Like 1

*** I read that the original source work of his upcoming drama was an incredibly popular hit webtoon that has accumulated more than 200 million views since its debut in 2017. Isn’t that awesome? Has anyone read the webtoon? It might have been so popular. I'm in for PSJ. Finally........he is back on the small screen! His movie "DIVINE FURY" is scheduled to be released 31 July. So much to look forward............ And I can never have enough PSJ! I can't wait! This drama sounds interesting and different. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I just bought a DVD copy of his drama "Fight My Way" & I still haven't started watching yet. And I almost forgot that he was in "Kill Me, Heal Me" since maybe Ji Sung is the male lead there & not him.  It appears Viki has developed a relationship with JTBC so hopefully Viki will license "ITAEWON CLASS."  :P

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

*** I hope PSJ could get a special someone who could love & take good care of him in the future. :P

Park Seo Joon Jokes About Why “Parasite” Director Bong Joon Ho Said He’d Want To Set Him Up With His Daughter

da0f1a4f8d3042d1b1236ecabe56f89a.jpeg?s=

During a recent radio show appearance, Park Seo Joon dished on working with director Bong Joon Ho on his award-winning film “Parasite”!

On July 19, the actor appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM’s “Park Sun Young’s CineTown.” During the show, DJ Park Sun Young asked him about his cameo appearance in “Parasite,” which recently made history as the first Korean film ever to win the prestigious Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival.

“‘Parasite’ is a hot topic these days,” said the DJ, before asking Park Seo Joon about the gift that his character gives Choi Woo Shik‘s character towards the beginning of the film. “Now that almost 10 million people have seen it, I think it’s okay to talk about this. Why did you give him that scholar’s rock?”

Park Seo Joon responded, “Everything ended up happening the way it did because of that [rock]. I was actually surprised by how many people told me that. The people around me said, ‘It’s all because of you.'”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Sun-Young.jpg

The actor went on to talk about his experience working with Bong Joon Ho, recalling, “Director Bong Joon Ho is someone who is very generous with his praise. He said lots of nice things. More than anything, I was curious about what director Bong’s film set would be like. Although I only made a brief appearance [in ‘Parasite’], I got to see the film set, and I was happy to have been able to work with such great senior actors.”

Park Seo Joon then revealed, “Director Bong told me that if he had a daughter, he’d want to set her up with me.” He jokingly added, “I think he said that because he doesn’t have a daughter.”

However, he continued, “I think I would love to have him as a father-in-law. I feel like I’d have so much to learn from him professionally, and I think he’s a genius. He has so much life experience, and I feel like just seeing him would help me.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Sun-Young-2.jpg

Finally, Park Seo Joon shared the unexpected hardest thing about wearing a priest costume for his upcoming film “The Divine Fury.”

“The priest costume was extremely tight,” he said. When asked about how it felt to film action scenes in the costume, the actor replied, “Because the collar was fitted and closed, it was definitely a bit stifling.”

However, Park Seo Joon added that there were also benefits to wearing the costume. “Just like a man’s demeanor and mindset changes when he puts on a suit, the priest costume had the same effect. It changed my mindset and perspective.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Sun-Young-3.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Sun-Young-4.jpg

“The Divine Fury” will premiere on July 31. Check out the latest teaser for the movie here!

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** I read that the original source work of his upcoming drama was an incredibly popular hit webtoon that has accumulated more than 200 million views since its debut in 2017. Isn’t that awesome? Has anyone read the webtoon? It might have been so popular. I'm in for PSJ. Finally........he is back on the small screen! His movie "DIVINE FURY" is scheduled to be released 31 July. So much to look forward............ And I can never have enough PSJ! I can't wait! This drama sounds interesting and different. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I just bought a DVD copy of his drama "Fight My Way" & I still haven't started watching yet. And I almost forgot that he was in "Kill Me, Heal Me" since maybe Ji Sung is the male lead there & not him.  It appears Viki has developed a relationship with JTBC so hopefully Viki will license "ITAEWON CLASS."  :P

Can't wait for his movie TDF

already watch Kill Me Heal Me and on my way to watch She Was Pretty :D

• Like 1