Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 4/29/2019 at 7:05 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

:wub:

Hi Matilda_Anne, I'm happy that he's included in the list. Forbes Korea is releasing regularly its annual top "Power Celebrity 40" list, which ranks the most popular and influential celebrities.The list is based on income, influence, reputation and expertise that include number of endorsements, most searched names on search engines in South Korea, magazine cover appearances, donations to charity and mentions in media. Nominees are selected from the fields of film, drama, variety, music, and sports. Then sales, frequency of media appearances, variety activities and professionalism are researched. :P

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

There’s another Park-Park couple spot on this list, and it belongs to none other than Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, who respectively played Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So. These two actors had such undeniable chemistry in the drama that people thought they were totally dating in real life. And you really can’t blame them, I mean:

secretary-kim.gif

secretary-kim1.gif

secretary-kim2.gif

Pretty self-explanatory, right?

Watch “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

***I'm happy that they're buddies with Park Hyung Sik................. In one of PHS interviews, he mentioned about him. He said that he considers Park Seo Joon as his soulmate.  So happy to know that they continue to see each other now even after Hwarang ended and they always say things such as ‘What are you doing?’ or ‘Let’s eat together’. NICE. :P

• Like 1

The Sweetest K-Dramas You Can Watch On Netflix When You’re In The Mood For Love

20190509_132857.jpg?resize=660,400&ssl=1

Love Rules in the Land of Hallyu for these Korean dramas streamed on Netflix!

Wherever you are in the world, these K-Dramas on Netflix would serve you doses of romantic tales if you are in the mood for love stories. Revolutionizing television cinematic landscape with inventive narratives, Korean romance dramas have become perennial favorites across different countries and ages.

Netflix, the world’s leading entertainment service, knows just how to treat its subscribers right with heartfluttering K-Drama offerings.

Reminisce the highs and lows of experiencing heartfelt love by adding the titles below on your Netflix bingewatch list.

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Laugh and fall in love with Park Seo-joon as he plays a narcissistic executive whose life falls apart when his highly capable secretary (Park Min-young) for nine years decides to quit.

Whats-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim_EN_AU_Sto

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 11:59 AM, sueeila said:

Hi sueeila, thanks for sharing this link. . He looks so NICE. :P

On 5/15/2019 at 10:54 AM, bluevenus said:

This drama cracks me up! I am enjoying every episode and it's just sad that it's been over.

Hi bluevenus,  I can honestly relate to Ms. Kim’s character. Being a secretary is a serious job and I have such high respects for all the EAs out there! You have to know a lot of things. For PSJ, it’s rather weird to watch a narcissistic lead character. I found it not funny enough for my taste. I always love a rom-com genre. How I love this drama. I love the unusual take on the characters and situations. It was a very well made rom-com. Park Seo Joon was flawless here, and I can't complain about him in any way. There were romantic sparks between the main leads. I really find this drama very good. :P

• Like 2

The 14 Best K-Drama Rom-Coms Of All Time

bdce5a62d23d475c93298c3fbd2ad5e4.jpeg?s=

With the scent of summer in the air and the anticipation of a fun-filled summer up ahead, it’s the perfect time to binge watch some classic K-drama rom-coms to get you into that summer romance feel. Rom-com dramas, when done right, are the best kind of genre to watch.

They make you feel good, tug at your heartstrings, and totally have you a believer in love. All aspects that we can dig, right? There’s obviously been a lot of rom-coms out there in the K-drama world, but very few earn the title of being the best of all time. Here’s a look at 14 of those titles (in no particular order).

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

10. She Was Pretty

she-was-pretty.jpg

“She Was Pretty” stars Park Seo Joon as Ji Sung Joon and Hwang Jung Eum as Kim Hye Jin. Sung Joon and Hye Jin are two childhood friends who end up getting separated at a young age. Unable to forget his first love, Sung Joon returns to Korea to find Hye Jin. But Hye Jin isn’t confident in her physical appearance and sends her best friend in place of her.

This is a classic rom-com. One that can be compared to that of Hollywood romantic comedy classics. It’s got the eccentric supporting cast with characters that are a bit quirky and dramatic and the classic female lead make-over. It’s every rom-com lovers dream come true!

she-was-pretty.gif

Start watching “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

14. “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

Although new, “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” deserves a spot on this list. Park Seo Joon plays the pompous CEO, Lee Young Joon, who gets caught off guard when his secretary, Kim Mi So (Park Min Young), decides to quit. He realizes his feelings for Kim Mi So run far deeper than that of an employer with his employee, so he decides to ask her to marry him on a whim.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

This series struck all the right chords. It was not only hilariously engaging from the first minute, but it continued to maintain its exciting storyline. The thing that made it this series so memorable and perfect was the chemistry between Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon. The connection was so sincere and intense that they were even mistaken as a couple IRL.

secretary-kim.gif

Hard not to believe the two aren’t a real-life item, right?!

secretary-kim1.gif

Start watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Love 1

7 K-Drama Male Leads Who Know How To Say They’re Sorry

1c2ebc026ff6411caf994ea82c5c53c3.jpeg?s=

When you’ve been watching K-dramas for a while, there are certain characteristics you come to expect from your male lead.

Obviously, he has to be hot; that’s the law. It’s also pretty likely he will be rich. If he’s not rich, he’s probably talented at something — we’re talking genius level talent here. And if he’s hot, rich and/or talented, he’s almost certainly going to be full of himself!

In a world full of smarmy, charming flower boys who get away with murder, sometimes we just long for a man who can own his wrongdoings and humbly apologize for them. Y’know, an actual adult who can learn from his mistakes and sincerely change his ways.

These unicorns do exist in Dramaland! You just have to know where to look for them. Here’s our pick of the ones who make us swoon when they say that magic word: “sorry.”

Warning: spoilers ahead!

3. Lee Young Joon – “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

Wait, but Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) is perfect in every way! Why should he ever have to say sorry? Well, if you’re his secretary Mi So (Park Min Young), then he actually has a lot to answer for, especially since he’s hiding things from her that he can’t quite explain. But will he be able to bite the bullet and actually do it?

park-seo-joon-whats-wrong-with-secretary

We’ve got to hand it to Young Joon for trying. Apologizing does not come easy to someone who has learned the words in Spanish but never in Korean. He even goes to his best buddy (Kang Ki Young) for advice on how to do it right. After several false starts and deleted text messages, he finally gets the words out. And wouldn’t you know, it actually becomes a huge turning point for Young Joon. From then on, he makes up for his mistakes with sincere words as well as grand gestures, and we love him so much more for it.

park-seo-joon-whats-wrong-with-secretary

Check out the first episode of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Love 1

*** It seems & I also noticed that everyone wants to be a friend with BTS V. And they are pretty popular actors on their own. Love their bromance - hahaha -  :P

Choi Woo Shik Expresses Affection For His Close Friends Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, And BTS’s V

353fa44175994ea9b7ba9367151b8876.jpeg?s=

Choi Woo Shik recently talked about his friendship with Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and BTS’s V!

Within the entertainment industry, Choi Woo Shik and Park Seo Joon are known to be close friends. Park Seo Joon, who filmed “Hwarang” with Park Hyung Sik and BTS’s V, introduced Choi Woo Shik to the others, allowing the group to become close friends. In a previous Herald Pop interview, Park Hyung Sik even talked about his friendship with the members of the group, saying, “They’re my only refuge.”

During an interview with Herald Pop, Choi Woo Shik elaborated on his friendship with the celebrities. He said, “Since they’re so busy, we don’t see each other often, but we frequently contact each other. They’re doing well.”

He added, “Since the fields we started in are different, people were curious about how we became friends. Even my mother asked me about it.” Choi Woo Shik also shared, “I saw the interview in which Park Hyung Sik said, ‘They’re my only refuge.’ Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Kim Tae Hyung (BTS’s V) are all kindred spirits.”

Choi Woo Shik explained, “You need friends to share the stress and worries that occur while working, so I completely understand why Park Hyung Sik said, ‘They’re my only refuge.’ I also think of it that way. It’s fun to share our concerns with each other, and it’s also fun to play together. They are friends like no other.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

7 K-Drama Sibling Moments That Are Way Too Relatable

27a33803657e4807b027191d396d23c3.jpeg?s=

No one drives you crazy like a sibling, and no one has your back like a sibling. Our brothers and sisters love to push our buttons, tell it to us straight and fight with us – whether we’re fighting on the same side or just arguing with each other. Along the way, we develop a shared history of memorable moments and random inside jokes that are equal parts hilarious and cringe-worthy.

Most K-drama siblings live in heightened realities where everything and everyone is too extra for their own good. But no matter what crazy adventures drama siblings get into, there are always times when their bonds and rivalries are painfully familiar. Here are seven relatable moments when K-drama siblings were just like our own.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

3. Ri Ohn and Ri Jin do a Team Rocket chant in “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Here’s another one for the “not blood relatives/unrequited love” column, but luckily, Oh Ri Ohn (Park Seo Joon) and Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) prioritize their sibling bond above all. Ri Jin went through her fair share of trauma and Ri Ohn became the reason she could survive it. But you would never guess it if you saw them in action. It’s a rare moment when they’re not pulling each other’s hair or tackling each other to the ground.

park-seo-joon-hwang-jung-eum-kill-me-hea

One such rare moment occurs in Episode 11, when Ri Ohn reluctantly drives Ri Jin to see Do Hyun (Ji Sung), despite being worried for her safety. She puts his fears to rest by insisting they do their amazing, personalized rendition of the Team Rocket motto from Pokémon, right there in the street! To see it is to be blown away by it.

park-seo-joon-hwang-jung-eum-kill-me-hea

Check out the first episode of “Kill Me, Heal Me”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

*** I didn't know that PSJ was in this movie. I guess I need to watch the movie - I hope the DVD is available in the market soon. :P

June 14, 2019

“Parasite” Director Bong Joon Ho On Why He Needed Park Seo Joon For The Film

f8f1ed3d0c4f4775b472fdbc91b6db69.jpeg?s=

“Parasite,” the first Korean film to win the Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival, has released new stills of Park Seo Joon! Alongside the release, which comes two weeks after the film’s premiere in Korea, director Bong Joon Ho talked about why he cast the actor for the role of Min Hyuk.

“Parasite” is a dark comedy thriller about Ki Woo (played by Choi Woo Sik), the son of an impoverished family who enters the home of Mr. Park (Lee Sun Gyun), a wealthy man, in order to interview for a tutoring position. This meeting sets off an inevitable, unpredictable chain of events.

In the film, Min Hyuk (Park Seo Joon) is a student at a top university who grew up in a wealthy family. In all respects, he stands in stark contrast to Ki Woo (Choi Woo Sik). Despite their different backgrounds, Min Hyuk and Ki Woo are very close, and Min Hyuk, though his appearance is relatively short, plays an important role as the bridge between Ki Woo’s and Mr. Park’s family.

Director Bong Joon Ho said, “Min Hyuk is an almost otherworldly character, and he’s very important to Ki Woo. Because of this, I needed someone like Park Seo Joon who just has a presence about him. Moreover, Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Sik are close friends in real life, so because of the natural chemistry they have, we were really satisfied with the result.”

park-seo-joon-parasite-0.jpg

park-seo-joon-parasite-3.jpg

park-seo-joon-parasite-4.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 6/17/2019 at 3:39 AM, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing the pictures & the CF video. NICE. :P I wonder if they're advertising the CELLRETURN LED mask. If it is, I guess this is the latest one.

June 18, 2019

“The Divine Fury” Reveals New Preview Of Park Seo Joon As An MMA Fighter And Priest

2f340457d08c42628329e4ed2183094d.jpeg?s=

Upcoming film “The Divine Fury” has revealed new stills of Park Seo Joon!

The film is about a champion fighter named Yong Hu (played by Park Seo Joon) who meets an exorcist named Ahn Sin Bu (played by Ahn Sung Ki) and takes a stand against a powerful evil.

Yong Hu is a fighter who is left with a cynical view of the world after losing his father at a young age. One day, when he discovers a strange mark on his hand, he meets the priest and exorcist Ahn Sin Bu and finds out about the evil that plagues the world.

Park Seo Joon said, “The character has an appeal that’s different from any kind of role I’ve played thus far.”

Director Kim Joo Hwan, with whom Park Seo Joon worked previously in the film “Midnight Runners,” said, “We had a lot of discussions from the early planning stages for the film. The project was completely different from ‘Midnight Runners.’

“The Divine Fury” is slated to premiere in July. Check out posters for the film here, and the latest trailer here.

park-seo-joon-the-divine-fury-2.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 8:50 PM, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing for the Making clip. I always love watching the Making & BTS clips since it's always candid. I hope we could get to see some pictures & videos during the event today. :P