Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

87207326db0e47fd8ccc88b7885070b0.jpeg?s=

Everywhere you look in Dramaland, gorgeous people are making heart eyes and falling madly in love. But what would K-drama be without, um, drama? K-romance usually comes with a heaping pile of angst on the side, whether it’s from clashing personalities, easily-avoided misunderstandings, or the occasional crazy parent.

Every once in a while, though, there comes a K-drama couple that works a little differently. They do weird things like talking about their feelings, and they even respect each other’s opinions *gasp*. They’re a breath of fresh air, showing us that dramas can be even more gripping when a couple works as a team, not against each other. See how seven of our favorite couples do it and be inspired to set your own #HealthyCoupleGoals.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

7. Dong Man & Ae Ra in “Fight My Way

Park-Seo-Joon-Kim-Ji-Won.gif

#HealthyCoupleGoals don’t usually involve endless bickering, but for Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) and Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) we’ll allow it.

If they didn’t bicker, they’d probably die of bickering deprivation or something. Their bickering is the good kind, because it doesn’t threaten the rock-solid foundation of their relationship. They know they can get away with it because they trust each other and they will forever have each other’s backs.

Park-Seo-Joon-Kim-Ji-Won-2.gif

They’ve been arguing like that for years, always brutally honest, always wearing their hearts on their sleeves. It serves them well when it comes to falling in love. This couple is not the type to let stupid misunderstandings and poorly thought-out noble sacrifice bring them down. Nope, they’re gonna argue about it till the cows come home, and then they’re gonna kiss and make up and go for a walk in the park or something. How’s that for a happy ending?

Check out the first episode of “Fight My Way”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** He is such an adorable gem. He is so gorgeous and talented. It's an additional factor for him as an actor to learn English, he could obtain better roles. He impresses me on so many things. I adore Park Seo Joon! So, whatever you do I'm supporting you. You can do it, Oppa! :P

Park Seo Joon On Studying English And His Desire For Something Beyond His Acting Career

5095f3514ae44de2a8d6f1db252eefb2.jpeg?s=

Esquire revealed photos from their shoot with actor Park Seo Joon, the cover model for the magazine’s May issue.

In his interview with the magazine, the “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” star expressed amazement at how much time has gone by, talking about how he has kept a busy schedule for a long time.

Previously, the actor said to the magazine that he dreamed of promoting abroad, and that he was studying English. Asked how his studies are going, Park Seo Joon said it’s difficult with his schedule. “I haven’t been able to do much because I’m always filming. I try to fit it in between other things, but it’s not easy. I’m going to keep at it though.” Laughing, he added, “I don’t think a person can change that much in one year.”

park-seo-joon-esquire-2.jpg

Park Seo Joon revealed his desire to make plans for something that utilizes what he’s good at. What talents he wants to put in action, he didn’t say. “Of course, acting is my main job, but [I want to plan something] outside of that.” He explained that if he has no plans when he’s not working on a project, he ends up being unproductive, so he wants to make plans. “It’ll be something that I need to think far ahead for, so I want to try when I have some more free time.”

park-seo-joon-esquire-3.jpg

park-seo-joon-esquire-4-540x707.jpg

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-esquire-4-540x707.jpg

park-seo-joon-esquire-540x718.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Insightful 1

16 Memorable Life Lessons That K-Dramas Have Taught Us

cb74e7f5d8d24dd0abbbed2ff386d23e.jpeg?s=

The K-drama universe is amazing. No matter the genre, the story behind every Korean drama is embedded with all sorts of sub-genres, all coming together as one. On top of the laughter, the romance, the thriller, and even the melodrama, we gain one more thing when watching our favorite actors and actresses onscreen: a set of life lessons.

Midst these dramas’ scripts lies an incredible amount of dialogues that leave us pondering over them for weeks, months, and even years once the storyline has concluded. Featuring some of the most unforgettable K-dramas in order of their air date, here are 16 quote-worthy lines that have taught us a lesson or two in life!

13. About carrying on without a dream – “Fight My Way

Fight-My-Way-Park-Seo-Joon.gif

“Must everyone have a dream, anyway? Even if I don’t have a dream, the world goes ’round just fine.” – Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon)

Watch “Fight My Way”:

Watch Now

14. About putting oneself first – “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

WW-Secretary-Kim-Park-Seo-Joob.gif

“People say that it’s valuable to sacrifice yourself in life, but it’s actually not. You just lose yourself by suffering and sacrificing. In any circumstances, the most important thing is yourself. Never forget that you’re the most precious and the top priority at any moment.” – Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon)

Watch “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

49 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi @sueeila, hehe i would hve come sooner if i know this thread exist lol.. hihi same glad u’re here too :wub:

I found the other thread while WWWSK  still playing and i'm really curious to know more about this handsome guy hahaha and i've been lurking and stalking and searching through the internet about this guy and then boom i came across this thread when WWWSK just ended and stick around since hihihi:rolleyes: