Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 12/16/2018 at 11:27 AM, sueeila said:

Happy birthday Park Seo Joon... may you have a blast birthday and enjoy your special day! :D:D

Hi sueeila, thanks for the reminder about his birthday! It's better late than never - :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope you had a grand time during your special DAY!

7 Actors Who Received Spotlight For Their Acting In 2018

5f95514c4933479a9ab7b77f2cdba1a1.jpeg?s=

Many dramas and films premiered in 2018. There were some actors who caused buzz just for their appearance and some who received praise for making their projects a success.

Here are seven actors who drew viewers to small and big screens throughout this year:

5. Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Joon proved that he was the king of romantic comedies. Adding onto his list of successful dramas including MBC’s “She Was Pretty” and KBS 2TV’s “Fight My Way,” the actor hit it out of the park with tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” in 2018.

This webtoon-based drama gained buzz prior to its premiere due to the actors’ similarities to the original characters. Park Seo Joon was praised for his portrayal of CEO Lee Young Joon – his painful childhood as well as his narcissistic personality.

He and Park Min Young also showcased perfect chemistry onscreen that even led to dating rumors in real life, which were denied by both parties. “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” topped buzzworthy lists during its entire run and recorded a national average of 8.7 percent in viewership ratings.

Park Seo Joon also joined the cast of tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2,” which achieved a record-setting 16 percent in viewership ratings.

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sueeila, thanks for the reminder about his birthday! It's better late than never - :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope you had a grand time during your special DAY!

7 Actors Who Received Spotlight For Their Acting In 2018

5f95514c4933479a9ab7b77f2cdba1a1.jpeg?s=

Many dramas and films premiered in 2018. There were some actors who caused buzz just for their appearance and some who received praise for making their projects a success.

Here are seven actors who drew viewers to small and big screens throughout this year:

5. Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Joon proved that he was the king of romantic comedies. Adding onto his list of successful dramas including MBC’s “She Was Pretty” and KBS 2TV’s “Fight My Way,” the actor hit it out of the park with tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” in 2018.

This webtoon-based drama gained buzz prior to its premiere due to the actors’ similarities to the original characters. Park Seo Joon was praised for his portrayal of CEO Lee Young Joon – his painful childhood as well as his narcissistic personality.

He and Park Min Young also showcased perfect chemistry onscreen that even led to dating rumors in real life, which were denied by both parties. “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” topped buzzworthy lists during its entire run and recorded a national average of 8.7 percent in viewership ratings.

Park Seo Joon also joined the cast of tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2,” which achieved a record-setting 16 percent in viewership ratings.

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Hi.. you're welcome

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Layer Up

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Crisp winter days are the perfect time to experiment with layers to create different looks. In these fashions spreads, our favourite celebrities showcase all kinds of outerwear – from the infamous long padded ‘idol coats’ to sleek trenches and cosy fleece jackets.

Colours are muted in keeping with the season – but stars like Sohee and Shin Min-Ah find pops of colour in soft teal and dusty pink tones. Actors Lee Dong-Wook and Nam Joo-Hyuk bring plaid back into style, while Hyeri goes beyond traditional colour blocks with her two-tone blazer. Take a look through these photos to find our favourite coats to snuggle up in this December.

20181209_seoulbeats_Park_Seo-Joon.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

17 K-Dramas To Convert Non-Interested Friends

One of the most frustrating things in the world is when you watch an amazing K-drama and want to talk about it to all of your friends, but you aren’t able to. A lot of us have been there. It’s tough. But then there’s that amazing moment where some of your friends will watch a specific K-drama that you recommended that will send them on a downward spiral into the world of K-dramas. It’s a glorious moment because we know they’ll be hooked and can share in our K-drama obsession together. For those of you who are trying to get your friends into this wonderful world of K-dramas, here are 17 shows that you can introduce to your friends. There’s obviously a lot of K-dramas out there, so it took a lot of hard thinking to narrow the list down, but here it goes!

For the friend who loves romantic comedies

She Was Pretty

she-was-pretty.jpg

Starring Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon, “She Was Pretty” tells the adorable tale of a man named Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) who is searching for his first love, Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum). What he doesn’t know is that she’s right under her nose but doesn’t look quite the same as she did when they were younger due to a series of some unfortunate life circumstances.

she-was-pretty.gif

This series is a feel-good drama that anyone would enjoy. It’s not only got two beautiful main leads, but it’s also got the cutie Choi Siwon as the second-lead. There’s really not a moment to be bored as all the characters are super endearing and will make you laugh.

she-was-pretty1.gif

Start watching “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

Another K-drama starring Park Seo Joon, “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” stars the actor as the arrogant and selfish CEO Lee Young Joon, who can’t be apart from his secretary, Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). So when she decides to quit all of a sudden, it catches him off guard, forcing him to realize his feelings for her.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.gif

Besides the fact that you get to see Park Seo Joon for 16 episodes, this series has got the makings to make anyone get sucked into the K-drama world. The two leads are such veterans with so much charisma that they carry the series until the very last episode. You won’t even have a moment to be bored!

Start watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon Receives 2018 Star Of Korean Tourism Award; Actor Vows To Promote His Country In His K-Dramas

park-seo-joon-receives-the-2018-star-of-

Korean actor Park Seo Joon is not just promoting his TV dramas but he is also now one of the top tourism promoters of South Korea.

Park has been awarded as the 2018 Star of Korean Tourism.

The annual event, organized by the Korea Tourism Organization and the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, recognizes individuals or groups across several sectors who have contributed to promoting the nation and its culture. A total of 10 awards were given to different categories including the best cultural tradition, food, local government, and person of merit.

Park is this year's recipient of the person of merit award. He has joined the list of Korean celebrities who have received the same award such as Encounter actor Park Bo Gum, Winter Sonata star Bae Yong Joon, Terius Behind Me actor So Ji Sub, Legend of the Blue Sea stars Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, and figure skater Kim Yuna.

In his acceptance speech, Park shared the award to all actors and singers who have been promoting Korean culture in their movies, TV shows, and music. He vowed to work harder and do his best to better promote his country through his K-dramas.

"I started my acting career with nothing but the desire to become an actor, and I am happy and grateful to now be in my eighth year as an actor and beloved by many people. I've heard that many people from around the world like to visit where Korean films and dramas were filmed. Hearing that becomes another source of motivation for me to be a better actor," the Fight My Way actor said.

This year, many netizens fall in love with Park Seo Joon when he appeared in tvN's variety show Youn's Kitchen 2 and in the hit K-drama What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. The TV series gave him the Top Excellence Award for Actor in a Miniseries at the 6th APAN Star Awards in October.

The Korean press praised the actor for his portrayal as a narcissist CEO in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. He was even dubbed as "master of romantic comedy" by the media. Park also won the Best Actor for Hallyu Dramas award at the 2018 Seoul International Drama Awards in September for his performance in Fight My Way.

Park Seo Joon is currently filming the occult film The Divine Fury. It follows the life of martial arts champion, Yong Hoo (Park), and an exorcist (Ahn Sung-Ki) as they battle an evil. Yong Hoo gains divine powers to fight with a powerful evil force.

The movie is a reunion for Park and director Kim Joo Hwan who worked together in the 2017 film Midnight Runners. The Divine Fury is scheduled to be released in 2019.

source : Korea Portal

Fans Find Even The Adam’s Apple Of These 6 Male Celebrities Charming

Fans are especially detailed when it comes to their favourite celebrities! They take note of their facial features, fashion, preferences and many more.

Recently, there are some fans that observed the adam’s apple of several male celebrities. According to them, it gives them the ‘curve’ and shows off a more mature side of the male celebrities.

Let’s find out who have been receiving the spotlight recently!

#5 Park SeoJoon

park seojoon, park seojoon profile, park seojoon weight, park seojoon height, park seojoon drama, park seojoon dating, park seojoon instagram, park seojoon secretary kim

tvN

park seojoon, park seojoon profile, park seojoon weight, park seojoon height, park seojoon drama, park seojoon dating, park seojoon instagram, park seojoon secretary kim

Park SeoJoon Instagram

Ever since the drama tvN “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” became a huge hit, Park SeoJoon has become one of the most sought after actors in the industry. His tall height, outstanding physique and also charming personality are factors that contributed to his continuous rising fame.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/fans-find-even-the-adams-apple-of-these-6-male-celebrities-charming/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Drama And Film Co-Stars Who Became Close Friends In Real Life

3d65f6a7c57a4a32bf4106cba0754d9b.jpeg?s=

Friendships blossom in work places, and that’s exactly what happened for these actors and idols who appeared in movies and dramas together. Take a look and see if your favorite celebrity friends are on this list!

1. BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon & Park Hyung Sik

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Seo-Joon-BTS-V-1.jpg

Park Hyung Sik, Park Seo Joon, and V share an adorable friendship after meeting in the drama “Hwarang.” Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik often attend V’s concerts while V sends snacks to the actors’ dramas. They upload photos together from time to time, delighting fans with their tight friendship.

Start watching their bromance on Hwarang here!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** I heard that PSJ will be making a special appearance in the new film “Parasite” (literal title)! His agency Awesome ENT confirmed the news. “Parasite” is scheduled to be released this year and tells the story of Ki Woo (Choi Woo Shik), the eldest son of his family who is burdened with high expectations to be the breadwinner as his father Ki Taek (Song Kang Ho) doesn’t have a job. Park Seo Joon will play the role of CEO Park’s previous tutor, who will be handing over his job to Ki Woo. Park Seo Joon will also be greeting moviegoers in his upcoming film “The Divine Fury, ” which also be released this year.  :lol:

10 K-Dramas With The “Rich/Poor” Trope That Are Actually Good

Ah, the epic “rich/poor” trope in K-drama land is just one part of the formula for an entertaining and dramatic series. It’s a trope that is pretty predictable, yet we can’t help but get sucked into it. There are obviously times when dramas fail to impress and we’re left with just a cliche K-drama that lacks depth, but I’m here to reveal some K-dramas that have this popular trope and are actually pretty good. Here’s a look at 10:

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.gif

This drama is the newest one on the list and one that we can’t forget. “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” stars Park Seo Joon as Lee Young Joon and Park Min Young as Kim Mi So in this romantic comedy about a boss and the secretary he can’t live without. At first glance, this series is a total K-drama cliche. A rich boss falls in love with his secretary and spends most of the series trying to win her over. Despite this pretty predictable storyline, the cast and charm of the characters is what gains your attention.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim1.gif

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are veteran actors, so they know what they’re doing. The arrogance of the character that Park Seo Joon plays could come off as being annoying, but he somehow makes it work and you end up loving his character from the start. You also can’t help but be mesmerized by Park Min Young’s beauty. The two make a deadly main couple.

secretary-kim-park-seo-joon3.gif

Start watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”:

Watch Now

She Was Pretty

she-was-pretty.jpg

“She Was Pretty” stars Park Seo Joon as Ji Sung Joon and Hwang Jung Eum as Kim Hye Jin. Sung Joon and Hye Jin knew each other when they were children, and although Hye Jin was the wealthy and pretty one when they were younger, there is a reverse in fortune once they’re older. Sung Joon grows up to be a wealthy chief editor of a magazine company while Hye Jin is poor and struggles to find jobs. The two meet by chance in their company and are forced to confront their complicated past.

she-was-pretty.gif

This series is a delight to watch. Not only do you have the charming Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum carrying the series, but you’ve also got the adorable Choi Siwon as the second-lead, who will win your hearts over. The series is endearingly romantic and although it can be seen as a typical rom-com, it’s also very heartwarming and will tug at your heartstrings!

Start watching “She Was Pretty”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 12:37 AM, roseyyyy said:

Hi roseyyy, thanks for sharing this video. :lol:

time for love

p1d1pjgo101uga1cmqvibo6i1ccu256929555232

Park Seo Joon gets romantic with model Kim Ah Hyun for a Montblanc campaign. I like it since it is more chic than lovey-dovey, and the warm lighting sets the mood perfectly. Valentine’s Day in just a few weeks so expect more couple pictorials to come our way.

p1d1pjgkaa1b8asc19uchb9p6015401785431158

p1d1pjf76111tqqku1hqopsg15d1526746398439

p1d1pjgrv41pte1mg313u23h7g0i324032119936

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/01/22/time-for-love/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

NU’EST’s Hwang Min Hyun Talks About His Favorite Song Right Now, Photo With Park Seo Joon, And Future Plans

53bcd0c45b5149b88b0947b76b3efa71.jpeg?s=

NU’EST’s Hwang Min Hyun got fans excited with an update on his life.

On January 31, Hwang Min Hyun held a live broadcast on Naver’s V Live for the first time since reuniting with NU’EST after the end of Wanna One’s contracts.

“Hello, it’s NU’EST’s Min Hyun,” he began. “I filmed something today. I’m slowly preparing various things, so please wait a little bit. All of you will like it. I’m happily preparing some things, so please wait a little while.”

Expressing his love and concern for his fans, Hwang Min Hyun continued, “It’s cold today. I hope you’ll eat something hot to warm up. I’m eating well to take good care of my health. I hope all of you also eat well.”

Park Seo Joon recently attended Wanna One’s final concert and Hwang Min Hyun had shared a photo of the two of them together on his Instagram. The singer explained, “I liked him for a long time and frequently heard that I looked like him. I got to meet him since I like him, like how all of you go to see singers that you like.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Love 1

Park Seo Joon Confirmed To Appear In Soccer Player Son Heung Min’s Variety Show

6c317a8c73da4310a3954e98c757986d.jpeg?s=

Park Seo Joon will be appearing in a new variety show with soccer player Son Heung Min!

On February 11, tvN stated to news outlet Sports Donga, “Park Seo Joon will appear on the program ‘Sonsational’ (literal title), which will center around Son Heung Min. However, the specific details have not yet been decided. The two of them are close, so we just had a meeting for now. We will inform you once the specific details about the program are confirmed.”

Son Heung Min is a famous soccer player who currently plays for the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in the English Premier League as well as the South Korean national team. “Sonsational,” a portmanteau of Son Heung Min’s last name and the word “sensational,” is a program where Son Heung Min will talk about the future of Korean soccer with the people who helped him become who he is today. He’ll also look back on starting off as a boy living in Gangwon Province to becoming a player in the English Premier League.

Park Seo Joon has been chosen as one of the people who will appear on the show. The two stars are close and sources said the meeting was arranged at the last minute. The actor shared a snap from the meeting on his Instagram with the caption, “Happy Sonny Day.” Park Seo Joon previously shared a photo of their meeting in August 2018 where he became a successful fan with a signed jersey from Son Heung Min.

Their special friendship will be discussed more in detail on “Sonsational,” which will air sometime in the first half of this year. In the meantime, check out Park Seo Joon in his latest drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** I've been looking forward for this movie of Seojoon. :lol:

Park Seo Joon, Woo Do Hwan, And Ahn Sung Ki’s New Movie Wraps Up Filming

Park Seo Joon, Woo Do Hwan, and Ahn Sung Ki’s new movie is coming up soon!

“The Divine Fury” tells the story of champion fighter Yong Hoo (played by Park Seo Joon) who becomes filled with distrust and resentment for the world after losing his father to an unfortunate accident at a young age. He meets Father Ahn (played by Ahn Sung Ki) and joins him in battling the evil forces in the world. Woo Do Hwan will play Ji Shin, a mysterious character that can skillfully find others’ weaknesses and use them to his advantage.

The film is directed by Kim Joo Hwan, who previously also worked with Park Seo Joon through “Midnight Runners.”

the-divine-fury-park-seo-joon.jpg

After beginning to film in August, the cast and staff went through 82 sessions of filming and wrapped up the whole process on December 31, 2018.

Director Kim Joo Hwan said, “The filming was arduous due to the hot and cold weather, but we were able to wrap up filming well thanks to the actors and staff. I will do my best to create a good film that is fitting to everyone’s hard work.”

Park Seo Joon also shared his thoughts with the words, “We poured in a year of effort from pre-production to wrapping up filming. It will be a movie with a fresh theme, so please look forward to it,” and Woo Do Hwan stated, “Everyone did their best to make this film. I hope you will spend 2019 with ‘The Divine Fury.'” Lastly, Ahn Sung Ki said, “‘The Divine Fury’ will be a good source of energy for future film productions. I hope many of you will watch the movie.”

“The Divine Fury” is at the postproduction stage and is set for release in 2019.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1)

• 2 weeks later...

*** Awww..........Park Seo Joon's puppy is CUTENESS overload ! Like the owner - hahaha -  :lol:

BTS’s V’s And Park Seo Joon’s Dogs Meet For Adorable Playdate

b47aa48a79d64255ae0f8d771c5089ac.jpeg?s=

BTS’s V and Park Seo Joon brought their dogs together for a super-cute playdate!

Former “Hwarang” co-stars V and Park Seo Joon, who are well-known for their close friendship, are also famously devoted to their adorable pets. V’s dog Yeontan has received a lot of love from fans after his scene-stealing appearances in BTS’s “Burn the Stage:

The Movie,” while Park Seo Joon is so attached to his dog Simba that he even brought the bichon frisé along with him to the set of his hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

On February 27, V shared a photo of Yeontan and Simba posing together in an explosion of cuteness. He playfully added in the caption, “Simba and Yeontan, two kind-hearted fools.”

Check out the adorable photo of the two dogs—as well as some older photos of the pets with their loving owners—below!

Park-Seo-Joon-Simba.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

The 14th Annual Soompi Awards: Halftime Results

c456e1a2b92043f0a4caffaa899055dd.jpeg?s=

Ladies and gentlemen, the halftime results are in for the 14th Annual Soompi Awards – including the results from the first round of our Twitter-only Best Fandom voting.

You may notice that some of these halftime rankings deviate from the rankings you see on the voting site. Please note that these are cumulative rankings based on web votes and Soompi Music Chart scores, where applicable. Don’t forget, high chart scores can be trumped by volume of votes.

There are still 13 days left to vote and, remember, the results can change at any time! We’ve seen major upsets in the past so it’s still anyone’s game! This year’s nominees are particularly competitive, with nominees regularly taking the edge over another.

Now on to the halftime results for Soompi Awards!

Drama

Actor of the Year Current Rankings

1. D.O – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Junho – Just Between Lovers

Best Couple Current Rankings

1. D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun – 100 Days My Prince
2. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young – What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
3. Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang – My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Drama of the Year Current Rankings

1. 100 Days My Prince
2. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim