Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Its been a year since Guess Who Fanmeet in HongKong! Unreleased photos from Awesome Ent Official IG

DoUBE6nUgAExy7b.jpg

Spoiler

DoUBF3pUYAAieOF.jpg

DoUBGXQUcAAhH_R.jpg

DoUBG3ZU4AA1K1C.jpg (1080Ã1080)

DoUBNxiUwAI2lGp.jpg

DoUBOenU0AAAXzg.jpg

I love this. The fans were also amazing at the time. He was overwhelmed with the support. :wub: 

• Like 2

@shhai Some of those fan meeting photos are so cute my heart meltsssss :heart::heart::heart:

Anyway PSJ interview photo for Marisol:

DoZCN5rU8AYiXc5.jpg

DoZCPaeUwAAami2.jpg

Spoiler

DoZCPE_U0AE10rf.jpg

DoZCOfYUUAAZ0X_.jpg

Also seven__jun's food trucks were sent to Saja's filming set:

DoV-79AVsAExbnG.jpg

Spoiler

DoV-5LLVsAM2l_l.jpg

DoV-uBjUcAAhkEb.jpg

Every single photo on that first collage for the food truck is gorgeous tbh :love:

• Like 2

181006 JILLSTUART SPORT FANSIGN EVENT

here are some press photos.. 

DozQVZSUYAAKZpT.jpg

Spoiler

DozQWu_VAAEP5bt.jpg

DozSVoqUUAEQXwr.jpg

DozSWrBVsAAq71l.jpg

DozSegwU8AA417v.jpg

the crowd tho... awesome :lol:

some cute clips

he seem really happy to meet fans again since it been a while and he's busy filming. he took his time giving cute messages and playfully teased some fans lol. 

there's so much cute that went on. I can't post everything. :lol: also i miss him a lot. i need him back on screen. 

• Like 1

@Cecentre lmao i remember some clips behind that photos they're so embarrassed with the poses photographers want them to do. it was so cute. 

speaking of other actors, there's more I want to him to work with ... (this topic just keep going eh :joy:) some things sparked my interest

if he could work again with Cho Seung Woo i would be very happy. he's such a good actor. Perfect Game was PSJ's very first credited work for a movie. btw the way he greeted his senior ugh he's so nice. 

also this interview ....

okkkk if he can work with him and put him together with these actors especially Ju Ji Hoon and Kim Nam Gil (btw my very first fave korean actor) i'll be on clouds and it will be very exciting. plus this producer had been a part of really iconic films too. B) 

• Like 1

From Park Seo Joon to Jung Woo Sung.. 'Saja' → 'Witness', a solid lineup of Lotte [23rd BIFF]

0003878588_001_20181008232923991.jpg

article releases first ever still from The Divine Fury and talks about foreign market demand for Lotte's lineup of upcoming films. Among the list of films introduced is The Divine Fury.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003878588

had a feeling they're gonna release something about the movie these days and they did lmao. im so excited!!

i love the atmosphere the photo is giving. not that i dont mind but that is one full gorgeous lips i cant help but notice. 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 10:56 PM, shhai said:

article releases first ever still from The Divine Fury and talks about foreign market demand for Lotte's lineup of upcoming films. Among the list of films introduced is The Divine Fury.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003878588

Gasp!! I didn't read your post clearly so I just now notice that this is the first photo released for the movie! Oh dear, that one looks very grim. I heard that this movie is going to be a bit gory and grim, is that correct? Don't do an R-rated movie on me lmaoo I can't watch those :joy:

News translated by AboutPSJ:

DpHdQnaV4AAUnmo.jpg

What an influence PSJ has!!!

And these are for ZioZia. I watched this at school and I was so nervous that people will see me blushing :love:

I don't know if anyone has posted this video yet?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Gasp!! I didn't read your post clearly so I just now notice that this is the first photo released for the movie! Oh dear, that one looks very grim. I heard that this movie is going to be a bit gory and grim, is that correct? Don't do an R-rated movie on me lmaoo I can't watch those :joy:

where have you heard that? i've never seen such info :lol: all i know is that its a horror and i think they'll be leaning towards occultism judging by the concept art and theme they had released. 

Its not that i can't stomach r-rated movies, its just not my type of fun. so i feel you lol. i hope they dont go there. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, shhai said:

where have you heard that? i've never seen such info :lol: all i know is that its a horror and i think they'll be leaning towards occultism judging by the concept art and theme they had released. 

Its not that i can't stomach r-rated movies, its just not my type of fun. so i feel you lol. i hope they dont go there.

Ah ok then don't worry about it! I probably just remember it wrong lol :lol:

Photos uploaded from jillstuartsport_official IG~~

DpRiKOVU0AIYNsV.jpg

DpRiLd6U0AAs1__.jpg

DpRiOQ4UwAAB1D7.jpg

• Like 1

Ok I just found this video and it's so hilarious I gotta post it here:

His reaction is like mine when I talked to the customer and they just took their stuff and left :joy: But like seriously, I'm so jealous that she can just get up and leave like that :o 

Also another video of the fansign event: 

More fansign photos:

DpRihxFU0AEWfoD.jpg

Spoiler

DpRieJ4UwAEhOt-.jpg

DpRibl5U4AEBHn6.jpg

DpRig_NV4AEg_98.jpg

• LOL 1

Our actor won Top Excellence Award for What's Wrong With Secretary Kim in 2018 APAN Awards!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!! :star:

This is so much better. Its his first Top Excellence award too. Which he's been wishing years ago. :wub: 

He deserve it. I'm so proud.

• Like 1