Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

30 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Sure I will give update about his character and scene :) Drama is pretty good and I am quite liking it.

I just watch 3 and 4 episode. He decided to do movie and not going to military. So my idea will not happen :"( his character will be total surprise I guess as they are not leaking anything about it. I hope his cameo make great impact to the story even if it's only for few min

Thanks, dear. For sure they will not leak it because even which episode they dont want to share (otherwise we only wait for that episode only). :tounge_wink: I hope I can see Seo Joon longer than usual for cameo part. :please:

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That’s the point, like it’s V who is close with both of them, but I never saw Seo Jun near Park Bo Gum;))) Like with Woo Do Hwan it wasn’t a surprise, they shared agency. And while I know, that Seo Jun has a lot of connections, because he is easy-going guy, based on how writer of Record of Youth also writer of his rookie days drama One Warm Word and previously offered him a role in her another drama High Society I think his connection to writer a bit more obvious;))) :sipsboba:

Actually I wanna ask about Seo Joon and Bogum as I never see their photos together. When is the High Society, @serenilmauve?

• Like 1

@Gisell Gisell They were sitting together in some award shows if I recall correctly 

Other than that I don’t think I ever saw anything on more personal level. But it doesn’t mean, that they can’t have hidden connections to each other;))

As for High Society, it was a drama written by same writer as Record of Youth and lead role was first offered to Seo Jun after Kill Me Heal Me, but he declined it to play in She Was Pretty, so ultimately made right choice, as usual;) 

• Like 2

Actor Park Seojoon reportedly will make special appearance in Park Bogum and Park Sodam's drama 'Record of Youth'! 

0000855165_001_20200916075929830.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon reportedly will make special appearance in Park Bogum and Park Sodam's drama 'Record of Youth'!

Heol special appearance ㅠㅠㅠ

Netizens comments :

- Wow ㅠㅠㅠ

- Wow amazing ㅠㅠ

- It's great to see Seojoon ㅋㅋㅋ

- That's great ㅠㅠㅠ I love it.

- Crazy.

- Seojoon's special appearance!!! I like it.

- That's amazing ㅠㅠㅠ

- Awesome ㅠㅠ

- Heol heol.

- After look at it again, that's crazy.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/09/actor-park-seojoon-reportedly-will-make.html?m=1

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Will Seo Joon do rom-com again? I hope he will because he is the King of Rom-com. :fullofhearts:

Btw it is funny to see Seo Joon & V:

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-actor-whos-still-not-used-to-see.html

Guys don't forget to set your alarm here for Peakboy's Arcade on Friday. Although i'm still not sure if i can join it live, but i'll just turn the notification first for now :lol: The thing is i don't know if it's audio only or both audio and visual :blink:

It will be the first time we'll see Seojun and Peakboy's interaction in formal show together right? 

As for the Kloudbeer online dating, we can watch it on Kloudbeer Youtube Channel later on October 9th.

22 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Hopefully @PSJLOVERwill tell us Seo Joon's part and the relation later as I also havent watched the drama. I only know it is something about story of model or actor life?

Yess, please :D

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I dont think he will do another rom com I heard some where WWWSK is his last rom com drama. I am not sure but I guess he doesn't want to get type cast. I really want him to do different genres but first I want to see him in medical drama ;)

Omg they look so cute and seo joon get frozen for a moment lol

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Guys don't forget to set your alarm here for Peakboy's Arcade on Friday. Although i'm still not sure if i can join it live, but i'll just turn the notification first for now :lol: The thing is i don't know if it's audio only or both audio and visual :blink:

It will be the first time we'll see Seojun and Peakboy's interaction in formal show together right? 

As for the Kloudbeer online dating, we can watch it on Kloudbeer Youtube Channel later on October 9th.

Well, I have to set the alarm. I just wonder if it is audio only (without visual), I will have no clue what they are talking about and we need you @Anjalifairy. Lol. 

For Kloudbeer, it is live on the Youtube?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

We will not able to understand anything you will have to help us :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Will Seo Joon do rom-com again? I hope he will because he is the King of Rom-com. 

Btw it is funny to see Seo Joon & V:

27 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I dont think he will do another rom com I heard some where WWWSK is his last rom com drama. I am not sure but I guess he doesn't want to get type cast. I really want him to do different genres but first I want to see him in medical drama ;)

Omg they look so cute and seo joon get frozen for a moment lol

Yeah i highly doubt he'll be back with romcom anytime soon unless it's a very,very special character xD He said he want to try different genre. As much as i enjoy him in romcom, i personally want to see him more in thriller with serious roles, like a rarely smile man, like Yonghoo in TDF :)) Or another action comedy would be good too for me :D

25 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Well, I have to set the alarm. I just wonder if it is audio only (without visual), I will have no clue what they are talking about and we need you @Anjalifairy. Lol. 

For Kloudbeer, it is live on the Youtube?

My listening skill is poor that i doubt i can understand it all xD 

Yes, i think so that it's gonna be live on youtube.

24 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

We will not able to understand anything you will have to help us :)

Oh, do you have Naver account? You have to sign in first

• Like 1