Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Spoiler

Peakboy and Choi Woo Shik went on livestream and talked about Park Seo Joon a bit. 

lol I hope one day I will be able to understand what they’re talking about тт___тт Looks like CWK shared some MMA 2019 backstage story with PSJ;))

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

A member of the production crew said, “Park Seo Joon is always boosting the staffs’ spirits with his lively energy. He shares ideas about his character Lee Young Joon and witty ad-libs that make everyone laugh. He’s the mood maker on set. I think his happy energy is coming across well on screen too. Please continue to look forward to the Lee Young Joon that he’s creating.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1191845wpp/park-seo-joon-praised-mood-maker-set-whats-wrong-secretary-kim

----

Kim Ji Won also called Seo Joon as a mood maker on the set and that despite being tired (because of his fight scenes), he never made any frowning face;

----

"perfect guy"^_^;

----

Hwarang guys praised Seo Joon for taking good care of them all and helping with their conserns (about acting) and buying them food;); 

----

Ahn Sung Ki called him “the ball of charms”;

----

“I became closer with Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young while drinking with them,” Lee Tae Hwan revealed. “They take care of me well as if I am their youngest sibling. I may look like the older brother, but my role is more like ‘the cute one’ on set.” He added, “Park Seo Joon especially listens to my concerns regarding acting.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1195421wpp/lee-tae-hwan-shares-got-close-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-co-stars-park-min-young-park-seo-joon

----

it's constantly from drama to drama, from movie to movie people say, that Seo Joon always creates good mood on the set and helps his juniors with acting concerns ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actually i'm about to say the same thing :)))

Ahahahaha

It’s also peculiar, that they still move from company to company together in some way (even if in fact current CEO of Awesome ENT their same old manager). They were together in KeyEast, then transferred to Content Y and now both in Awesome ENT.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Peakboy and Choi Woo Shik went on livestream and talked about Park Seo Joon a bit. 

lol I hope one day I will be able to understand what they’re talking about тт___тт Looks like CWK shared some MMA 2019 backstage story with PSJ;))

I think they're talking about MMA behind the story that PSJ actually memorizing all the scripts.

Ahh me too X( It really frustrates me bcs i don't understand what they're saying :(

• Like 3

On 12/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Disappointed that Cellreturn sponsors MAMA, but Seojoon and Sora are not here(((

@emollienimeikr? never get enough of him :lol:

Btw, yes dear you can post as many old pics as you want :D

yes,i just noticed there is almost no old pics of him, so I thought it will be okay.thank you,i will try to share more^_^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

No problem dear. As long as my fellow psj's fans happy :)

Btw, what is his fans called? Any official name? :rolleyes:

As for now I don't know cause i don't found anywhere that said what his fans called

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

No problem dear. As long as my fellow psj's fans happy :)

Btw, what is his fans called? Any official name? :rolleyes:

It’s PARK’s office. His fancafe at DAUM called like this (recently opened) and that’s his official fanclub. 

We joked with my friend, that PSJ fans now also officially colleagues, since they all members of PARK’s office xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

large_a648ec6ec5b1ad2e9627063f92eaaba1b90484d8.jpeg

Park Hyungsik is Adorably Jealous of Park Seojoon's Interaction with Choi Wooshik on Instagram

Park Hyungsik got all jealous mealous of Park Seojoon. 

On December 5th, Park Seojoon took to his Instagram and uploaded a photo of night scenery. The actor didn't write anything in the caption but tagged best friend Choi Wooshik's account. 

In return, Choi Wooshik left a comment, saying, "As expected, night scenery is the best," which Park Seojoon replied, "You're lonely? What are you doing tonight."

1575597371103-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram 

Seeing this, Park Hyungsik, also Park Seojoon's best friend, showed his jealousy and wrote an adorable comment, "Why did you tag that person?" 

1575597470747-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram

Not to mention, fans who saw this smiled ear-to-ear and showered them with love through comments such as "I wish I can have Park Hyungsik as my friend, he is so cute when he is jealous," "Park Seojoon was caught red-handed," "I love these three's friendship," and more. 

credit: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/06/park-hyungsik-is-adorably-jealous-of-park-seojoon-s-interaction-with-choi-wooshik-on-instagram-307727

• Like 3