Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

K2 looks so warm and comfortable..too bad we don't have winter here..lol! i have one or two thick jackets just for holiday if i go to any of those countries in winter.

Seo Joon looks so cool and handsome here! He should join 2 days and 1 night again for winter camp and demonstrate the use of these jackets..:lol:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, willenette said:

@Gisell Gisell, 5 was the first perfume launched by French couturier Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel. (the classic Chanel No. 5) The design of its bottle has been an important part of the product's allure. this is one of the most expensive perfumes in the world. I've tried Chanel No 5 and Chanel No 5 L Eau, too - For me, [L'Eau] is a more spontaneous scent. I love a  musky, floral scent with a squeeze of citrus scent. The quality and the popularity are why Chanel's items are so expensive. Coco is also a masterpiece.  :blush:

Thks for the info, dear. I love Coco Chanel the most. I also try Chance. I am really not good in describing the scents. Lol. 

19 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, really? But, this is a fragrance for women, right? Blanche by Byredo is quite a Floral fragrance. Well, it is a fresh, clean and crisp perfume, anyway. It is also powdery and musky at the same time, I guess the reason why PSJ loves it. I'm obsessed with all the Byredo scents, too.  :blush:

Ahh.. This is what I really want to know. Goin to find the Byredo then. I really hope I can travel soon so I can buy the perfumes at the airport duty free. It is much easier. :blush:

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I read somewhere it's actually for unisex. I don't think it's available officially in my country yet. When it's becoming a hype, my friends bought it when one of them went overseas. Now I'm curious..lol! But some online shops sell it now..i think i'll buy the vial first..let's see if i have the same taste as he does in fragrance lol!

Oh @Gisell Gisell you asked who the actress is, well is it allowed to say it here? lol! let's say she's one of his co-hosts in sbs awards way back then :) for me she's a kind and humble girl, a good wifey material..lol! their age and height gap is perfect..if only they clicks..^_^

Let me guess.. She is Park as well? :rolleyes:

@serenilmauve It is not Simba for Smart right? Finally there is Hwarang for Seo Joon. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Thks for the info, dear. I love Coco Chanel the most. I also try Chance. I am really not good in describing the scents. Lol. 

Ahh.. This is what I really want to know. Goin to find the Byredo then. I really hope I can travel soon so I can buy the perfumes at the airport duty free. It is much easier. :blush:

@Gisell Gisell, I've tried this, too. It's more of floral with a mix of vanilla, right? The smell is also fresh. What I love about chance is the very long lasting scent. Stays on my clothes very very long. I guess because it's parfum. I adore this perfume and it is one of my personal favorites. I like its round bottle. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Best Beginner-Friendly K-Dramas On Netflix

Beginner at K-Dramas? Don’t have a subscription to specific K-Drama streaming services? You’re covered!

Welcome to K-Dramas! Or, if you’re a K-Drama veteran, welcome back! When diving into this wonderful new world of media, it’s often hard to know where to start. Not to mention, you don’t even have Viki, KOCOWA, or any other K-Drama-specific streaming services. But! You have Netflix! With so many amazing titles on this huge platform, it’s difficult to pick just one to watch. So, here are 11 titles found on Netflix that are foolproof for beginners and still entertaining for veterans.

(Warning: Netflix shows are subject to change all the time, so if you’re reading this a year from now, some titles may not be on the platform anymore.)

1. Itaewon Class

K-Drama veterans knew this one was coming, as this had wild success earlier this year. Starring none other than Park Seo Joon as the male lead, webtoon-based Itaewon Class is about a high school student whose life is uprooted when he gets expelled from school after punching a bully. Then, things get worse when his father is killed in a motorcycle accident. He decides to change his fate by following his father’s footsteps and opening a restaurant called “DanBam”.

in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

This drama tackles more topics than most and has a delightfully diverse cast. It’s an easy watch to soften the jump into K-Dramas.

Hit K-Drama 'Itaewon Class' Is the Much-Needed Lesson In Diversity - Entertainment

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/best-beginner-friendly-k-dramas-netflix/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Let me guess.. She is Park as well? :rolleyes:

Lol! Ehm..yeah..She's like a perfect girl..i really like her 

I read some reviews on Itaewon Class, what they wrote made me wonder again why they haven't given Seo Joon the credit he deserves..i rewatched some key episodes of IC and man..he truly is giving an amazing performance as psy..there is no psj in IC, all i can see is psy..aah..he's so underrated

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! Ehm..yeah..She's like a perfect girl..i really like her 

I read some reviews on Itaewon Class, what they wrote made me wonder again why they haven't given Seo Joon the credit he deserves..i rewatched some key episodes of IC and man..he truly is giving an amazing performance as psy..there is no psj in IC, all i can see is psy..aah..he's so underrated

His acting abilities is legendary in k-drama scene, imo. The thing I most admire about him, that makes each and every his character distinguishable in the way he talks and caries himself around. He always brings a new person whenever he plays. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

His acting abilities is legendary in k-drama scene, imo. The thing I most admire about him, that makes each and every his character distinguishable in the way he talks and caries himself around. He always brings a new person whenever he plays. 

Yeah, even the way he carries himself and talks as a young psy is a bit different from the adult psy, so that the viewers can really believe that psy is growing up even if the face and hairstyle is the same.

Though now i'm sad for the robbed IC, I hope and i believe he can get high recognition and credit he deserves in later projects and i hope he can stay humble once he reaches that level :)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah, even the way he carries himself and talks as a young psy is a bit different from the adult psy, so that the viewers can really believe that psy is growing up even if the face and hairstyle is the same.

Though now i'm sad for the robbed IC, I hope and i believe he can get high recognition and credit he deserves in later projects and i hope he can stay humble once he reaches that level :)

He will, because he is immensely talented actor with great work ethic and love for his craft, ultimately they’re the long runners in the industry;)) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I really hope so and I am sad for IC as well (still cannot believe it until now) and I believe our Seo Joon will stay humble. :blush:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

He will, because he is immensely talented actor with great work ethic and love for his craft, ultimately they’re the long runners in the industry;)) 

Yes, agree. :heart:

• Like 3