Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Korean Men Pick Male Celebrities with Best Visuals

These male celebrities are the most handsome, according to Korean men. 

The 'Male Grooming Trend Report' has recently asked Korean men between the ages 20 and 39 to participate in a poll in which they gave the names of the male celebrities with the most 'ideal visuals.' For this year, too,

Hyun Bin, Jung Woosung, and Wonbin took the top three spots; in 2019, Jung Woosung took the top spot, followed by Won Bin and Hyun Bin. You can check out the list below for the most-mentioned male celebrities with the best visuals, picked by Korean men. 

Park Seojoon 

• 1599527586755-0.jpg

• Image Source: K2

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/08/korean-men-pick-male-celebrities-with-best-visuals-379231

• Like 3

On 9/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

What are they talking about actually? He is hella hot with the smoky eyes make up. 

It's his mom sent the message by mistake.

Mom : oppa, send me your address. I'll send you an autograph.

SJ : i'm neither your oppa nor your dad.

Mom : oh sorry i wanted to send it to great-uncle.

SJ : you're embarrassed,  aren't you? 

Mom : okki.. What are you doing? (in a cute way) 

SJ : don't talk back to your oppa. Do as i say.

Mom : yes oppa (in a cute way).. Gosh.. Oppa... 

SJ : kkkkkkkkk

They're adorable, aren't they? :glee:

On 9/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, serenilmauve said:

Experience shapes our perception on ideal family;) And all kind of decisions should be respected. Ultimately a lot of time now passed since then and it’s up to him and his future wife to decide on their future. I applaud his mom for raising three boys, which is not an easy thing to do at all;) 

And really his mom someone he is really close with, because he mentions her all the time xD And when I mean all the time... I mean all the time lmfao I’m close with my mom too, so I totally understand him here xD

My mom is also a homemaker and she's raising 3 sons and 1 daughter. It's definitely not easy and i really really respect her for that. From what i see, my brothers have the same emotional bond with my mom as Seojun with his mom. They're like friends. And my brothers also set my mom as their role model in finding partners. So i feel like i can relate seeing his closeness with his mom and also his reason to find a good wife :D

Lol yeah, even in just one episode of summer vacation, he mentioned her 3 times :lol:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

It's his mom sent the message by mistake.

Mom : oppa, send me your address. I'll send you an autograph.

SJ : i'm neither your oppa nor your dad.

Mom : oh sorry i wanted to send it to great-uncle.

SJ : you're embarrassed,  aren't you? 

Mom : okki.. What are you doing? (in a cute way) 

SJ : don't talk back to your oppa. Do as i say.

Mom : yes oppa (in a cute way).. Gosh.. Oppa... 

SJ : kkkkkkkkk

They're adorable, aren't they? :glee:

My mom is also a homemaker and she's raising 3 sons and 1 daughter. It's definitely not easy and i really really respect her for that. From what i see, my brothers have the same emotional bond with my mom as Seojun with his mom. They're like friends. And my brothers also set my mom as their role model in finding partners. So i feel like i can relate seeing his closeness with his mom and also his reason to find a good wife :D

Lol yeah, even in just one episode of summer vacation, he mentioned her 3 times :lol:

:sweet:Woww... Seo Joon and his Mom are like friends. So cute. And I think I will be jealous with his future wife later. Lol. I hope he will find the best partner for him. The one who will support him fully and always beside him. It is my happiness. :heart4:

• Like 2

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young’s Passionate Kiss Scene From “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Suddenly Skyrockets Past 200 Million Views

A steamy kiss scene from “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has been soaring in views on YouTube!

The hit tvN drama aired in the summer of 2018 and starred Park Seo Joon as a smart and handsome but arrogant vice president of a company and Park Min Young as his highly-skilled longtime secretary. When she announces she’ll be resigning so she can focus more on her own life, he becomes determined to convince her to stay.

While the chemistry between the two actors was off the charts and there were many memorable kiss scenes in the show, one clip in particular has been going viral lately. The kiss scene is from episode 13 of the drama, when the pair spent their first night together.

According to SpoTVNews, the YouTube video reached 100 million views on August 9 of this year. By September 7, it had already surpassed 200 million views, meaning it shot up by 100 million views in just close to a month!

As of September 9 at 5 a.m. KST, the video has over 219.8 million views.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.png

The video has also reached over 423,000 “likes” on YouTube. SpoTVNews points out that not only have the views been soaring, the scene is also popping up in related searches on Korean portal sites. According to the outlet, searching for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” on Korea’s largest portal site Naver currently leads to the suggested related search “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim kiss scene.”

A source from the broadcasting industry told SpoTVNews that the “stay-at-home” culture caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a rejuvenated interest in dramas from the past.

Some people have also wondered if the sudden soaring of views on the video is due to increased international interest after more than 100 countries have obtained broadcast rights to the show. In addition, SpoTVNews notes that there’s been a huge surge in Park Seo Joon’s popularity in Japan following his starring role in “Itaewon Class” and that his growing fandom might be checking out “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” too. And of course, Park Min Young has been a drama fan favorite around the world for years, particularly since the hit “City Hunter.”

Maeil Business Newspaper reports that a source from “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” production company Studio Dragon stated on September 8, “It seems like the popularity of Korean dramas is continuing and increasing lately, and we’re grateful for this explosive reaction and love.”

Park Seo Joon’s next project is overseas filming for the movie “Dream,” while Park Min Young is considering possible new works.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1424431wpp/park-seo-joon-and-park-min-youngs-passionate-kiss-scene-from-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-suddenly-skyrockets-past-200-million-views

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young’s Passionate Kiss Scene From “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Suddenly Skyrockets Past 200 Million Views

A steamy kiss scene from “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has been soaring in views on YouTube!

The hit tvN drama aired in the summer of 2018 and starred Park Seo Joon as a smart and handsome but arrogant vice president of a company and Park Min Young as his highly-skilled longtime secretary. When she announces she’ll be resigning so she can focus more on her own life, he becomes determined to convince her to stay.

While the chemistry between the two actors was off the charts and there were many memorable kiss scenes in the show, one clip in particular has been going viral lately. The kiss scene is from episode 13 of the drama, when the pair spent their first night together.

According to SpoTVNews, the YouTube video reached 100 million views on August 9 of this year. By September 7, it had already surpassed 200 million views, meaning it shot up by 100 million views in just close to a month!

As of September 9 at 5 a.m. KST, the video has over 219.8 million views.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.png

The video has also reached over 423,000 “likes” on YouTube. SpoTVNews points out that not only have the views been soaring, the scene is also popping up in related searches on Korean portal sites. According to the outlet, searching for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” on Korea’s largest portal site Naver currently leads to the suggested related search “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim kiss scene.”

A source from the broadcasting industry told SpoTVNews that the “stay-at-home” culture caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a rejuvenated interest in dramas from the past.

Some people have also wondered if the sudden soaring of views on the video is due to increased international interest after more than 100 countries have obtained broadcast rights to the show. In addition, SpoTVNews notes that there’s been a huge surge in Park Seo Joon’s popularity in Japan following his starring role in “Itaewon Class” and that his growing fandom might be checking out “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” too. And of course, Park Min Young has been a drama fan favorite around the world for years, particularly since the hit “City Hunter.”

Maeil Business Newspaper reports that a source from “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” production company Studio Dragon stated on September 8, “It seems like the popularity of Korean dramas is continuing and increasing lately, and we’re grateful for this explosive reaction and love.”

Park Seo Joon’s next project is overseas filming for the movie “Dream,” while Park Min Young is considering possible new works.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1424431wpp/park-seo-joon-and-park-min-youngs-passionate-kiss-scene-from-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-suddenly-skyrockets-past-200-million-views

:hahah!:Well, I believe many peoples will check the Youtube because of this article (me too in order to know the current view. Lol). It will go to 300 Million soon. :emmm:Curious what Seo Joon and MY think about this hotness. 

• LOL 3

*** Filipinos will be treated to the favorite films of these stars who can now be considered as household names in the Philippines. Starting this September 12, 2020 to October 2, 2020 – viewers may binge, enjoy, and repeat for as many times as they like, two of the best films from each star for a week. To wrap up the almost month-long festival, films "Midnight Runners" and "The Beauty Inside" of Park Seo Jun will run from September 26 to October 2. This is the first online free Korean Film Festival, which will be exclusively available for the K-Culture lovers in the Philippines through Korean Cultural Center’s official website at  http://phil.korean-culture.org/en -   This is organized by the Korean Cultural Center and the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Korean Film Festival 2020 is done in partnership with Korea Tourism Organization, Viva Networks, and Film Development Council of the Philippines. :blush:

KFF-2020-Main-Poster.jpg

KFF-2020-Overall-Schedule.png

photo source: Korean Cultural Center

• Like 3