Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve Honestly I am trying hard to get Kloudbeer (imported beer is not easy) at my place as I wanna taste it. Well, I will buy whatever Seo Jun on it if I can. Lol. Now I lost the interest to get it because of the news. Lol.

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Luckily they only open for 3 days as I am sure Seo Jun are really tired because he has to bend all the times. Gosh..It is not easy at all. And I admire him more because he can prepare the pancakes, porks and chickens efficiently. :fullofhearts: I love the BGM too. 

Ah, I forgot to say that Seo Jun is so good in garnishing and platting the foods. (is it correct word? Lol). Everything looks so yummy and beautiful.

Even the way he said mianhe to the pancake is so cute. How to get this chef? 

I fall in love with him deeper and deeper, guys. :heart:

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

forgot to say that Seo Jun is so good in garnishing and platting the foods. (is it correct word? Lol). Everything looks so yummy and beautiful.

Even the way he said mianhe to the pancake is so cute. How to get this chef? 

I fall in love with him deeper and deeper, guys. :heart:

OMG, yes ... he’s a plating genius :approves:He made the pork dish and the pancakes look like some pro chef put it together, as usual he gives his best and is meticulous at everything he does :cutekitty:

You’re right the BGM every time he came up on the screen was totally in sync with his caliber .... just watch how I do it or something like that ... LOL

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Their friendship so freakin’ pure and adorable. 
“Don’t slack of and comeback fast”

”Hyung, I love you” 

Awww so cute :kiss_wink: I think @Anjalifairy pointed out SJ wearing an Apple Watch ️in the trailer , now we know it was put to good use :dontwanna:

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 7

Ah the rating drops again..i think it will probably be stable around that number. It's hard to compete with a popular drama. Actually that number is already pretty high for a tv cable, some dramas on cable are way lower than that :)

Anyway..our Seo Jun is definitely sponsored by Nike for this YS..this item is another Nike. This is not his typical color to wear..lol! 

• Like 5

Done watching the subbed one :)

Well, not complaining or anything, it seems that the PDs are putting more focus on WS, probably because the intern's work has more moments to tell, quite understandable..even next week preview is about the intern..

Anyway, now i'm interested in making the braised chicken Seo Jun makes. It seems pretty simple as long as you have that master sauce. The british couple like beef better, but they say the chicken is also good.

Oh, the Brazilian girl is so pretty..i think the camera likes her too..lol! 

This batch of guests seems not quite know korea much, their culture or their celebrities. They're quite neutral, they are probably told all of the staff are actors but they don't know how big of actors the staff are. My favorite guests are still Dada and the first american family :)

• Like 3

@serenilmauve yeah, me too. Actually the british guy mentioned about how bad he felt knowing that the staff can speak english well, while they don't know korean at all..

I can imagine how satisfied the SLS fans of KMHM were at that time when they announced the casting for SWP..lol! My SLS ship never happens to this day :lol: it's autumn in my heart, won bin and hye gyo..

Maybe i'm biased, but i didn't get SLS when watching SWP. Mainly because the girl character has set the line of friend-zone pretty clear from the beginning. While in some dramas, the line is pretty vague, so the window of opportunity is still open..but talking about chemistry, yeah the two have it also..but the SLS from SWP are not lucky enough to see them reunited..:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
I believe it’s says that it’s an old photos of Seo Jun with his brothers and Peakboy;))

So, Seo Jun, Peakboy, middle bother and youngest brother the one who is taking picture;)) 

They're all good looking :wub: there's something similar about their eyes and smile that people can tell they're siblings..

Seo Jun says they're all a bit taller than him..wow..what a family :)

• Like 3