Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2020-08-30-16-12-19.png

credit: http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=376615

Article talks about Park Sae Roy/Park Seo Jun syndrome in Japan, pointing out how unique it's by being loved not just by female, but also equally attracting hardcore male audience. 

Also there is some rumors, that Japan is looking into remaking IC. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 8/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell I honestly can’t believe over a year passed since I started waiting for IC. I had so many different expectations and honestly I think drama was able to met them all the end and even go beyond some of them. Like Dami and Seo Jun’s acting mashed so well together. 

His charms are overwhelming :please:

I believe he will have simple hairstyle. His character will be initially office worker/white collar, so we will see someone who would give “everyday” man type of vibe. 

I enjoy the way he chooses his roles. It’s always exciting to see what he will do next;) 

I’m hella angry with them. We waited so much for all those interactions between cast and Dami and Seo Jun playing some fun games... And they give us only one video. :whytho:

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=376615

:issohappy:So happy knowing that Seo Joon's popularity in Japan is getting hot now. Too bad that he cannot visit Japan at this moment. And I still cannot believe that Netflix didnt invite Danbam team and Jangga team for promotion. Sigh.

Now I know the feeling of waiting Seo Joon's project. It seems so empty without his news. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 Actors Who Looks All Captivating with Just a Plain White Tee

No one can wear plain white tee better than them.

Being fashionable and being extravagant are two different things. Most of the time, people think that we need to wear something fancy to look stylish. However, it's not the case, after all. These actors have proven that only a plain white tee can also make them shine bright. 

So, check out who they are below!

Park Seojoon 

1598583054260-1598583054259.png

1598583064643-1598583064643.png

Image Source: tvN, awesome Entertainment

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/28/7-actors-who-looks-all-captivating-with-just-a-plain-white-tee-376658

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

7 Actors Who Looks All Captivating with Just a Plain White Tee

No one can wear plain white tee better than them.

Being fashionable and being extravagant are two different things. Most of the time, people think that we need to wear something fancy to look stylish. However, it's not the case, after all. These actors have proven that only a plain white tee can also make them shine bright. 

So, check out who they are below!

Park Seojoon 

I

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/28/7-actors-who-looks-all-captivating-with-just-a-plain-white-tee-376658

Fun fact: Seo Joon likes to wear white shirts. Lol. 

@serenilmauve I really hope they can make Youn's Kitchen season 3 in the future. Hopefully all can make it. :please:

All the comments are so funny though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=376615

So happy knowing that Seo Joon's popularity in Japan is getting hot now. Too bad that he cannot visit Japan at this moment. And I still cannot believe that Netflix didnt invite Danbam team and Jangga team for promotion. Sigh.

Now I know the feeling of waiting Seo Joon's project. It seems so empty without his news. 

He was getting popular in Japan for awhile now, as I know. All his dramas were noticeable and his Japanese fandom his one of the most supportive international fandoms out there;)) But Itaewon Class made him visible beyond that, with even Japanese celebrities watching and enjoying it. They talked about IC on shows and even made parodies;))) And it’s with the fact, that Netflix didn’t even promote IC heavily and it wasn’t initially hyped a lot. But quality of the story and acting made it big;) 

At least we have something to look forward to;) What I like Seo Jun is that we almost always know what will be his next work;) 

It will be a busy time, when promotion starts ;)

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Fun fact: Seo Joon likes to wear white shirts. Lol. 

@serenilmauve I really hope they can make Youn's Kitchen season 3 in the future. Hopefully all can make it.

All the comments are so funny though. 

A lot xD It definitely suits him though, because he has body for it;))) 

I hope situation with COVID normalizes soon and governments around the world starts to understand, that ignoring nature and thinking, that we above it is dangerous thoughts... 

But beyond politics I guess with new wave Youn’s Kitchen probably is out of option for this year at all. Maybe next year. At least we can hope;)

Yeah, counting how much the size of his followers grew since then lol

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

He was getting popular in Japan for awhile now, as I know. All his dramas were noticeable and his Japanese fandom his one of the most supportive international fandoms out there;)) But Itaewon Class made him visible beyond that, with even Japanese celebrities watching and enjoying it. They talked about IC on shows and even made parodies;))) And it’s with the fact, that Netflix didn’t even promote IC heavily and it wasn’t initially hyped a lot. But quality of the story and acting made it big;) 

At least we have something to look forward to;) What I like Seo Jun is that we almost always know what will be his next work;) 

It will be a busy time, when promotion starts ;)

A lot xD It definitely suits him though, because he has body for it;))) 

I hope situation with COVID normalizes soon and governments around the world starts to understand, that ignoring nature and thinking, that we above it is dangerous thoughts... 

But beyond politics I guess with new wave Youn’s Kitchen probably is out of option for this year at all. Maybe next year. At least we can hope;)

Yeah, counting how much the size of his followers grew since then lol

Ahh yes.. I remember Seo Joon showed the gifts from the Japanese fandoms. I think some for his birthday and the cute Iphone buds. :sweet:Curious about Japanese parodies now. Lol.

Oh, Seo Joon also has big fandom at Philippines?  Because I notice some Philippines' celebrities love to comment at his IG. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahh yes.. I remember Seo Joon showed the gifts from the Japanese fandoms. I think some for his birthday and the cute Iphone buds. Curious about Japanese parodies now. Lol.

Oh, Seo Joon also has big fandom at Philippines?  Because I notice some Philippines' celebrities love to comment at his IG. :fullofhearts:

I think I shared some here... Don’t remember :joy: But I will share others if I stumble upon them again;) 

His Japanese fandom always celebrates his debut anniversary and b-days one way or another;))) 

I think he has enough followers around Asia, I mean that 15 million IG subscribers and more than 1 million Youtube subscribers means something, but just Japanese fandom along with Korean one of the most visibly supportive one. 

Actually if I lived in Korea or at least could understand and speak korean it would’ve  been nice to join one of those coffeetruck support events from fans. 

• Like 3