Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve i think so :)Honestly speaking, i'm still not confident with my translation. So when i say it's rough translation, i really mean it :lol:

@AsveriaPSJ tbh, hwarang is not my favorite of psj's drama. With 20 episodes in total, except the bromance that excited me, i feel it's a bit too draggy. However i kept watching it till the end :sweatingbullets: Maybe bcs saeguk drama is not my thing from the beginning, so yeah.. What can i say? :D But it's about personal preference though ;)

• Like 3

2:26

I was watching some videos on Youtube and Moonbuyl the member of girl group Mamamoo said likes someone looking (neat) like Park Seo Joon;)) 

Lmfao others laughing, that she just likes someone handsome :D And members adding, that she liked PSJ for a long time now;))

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve i think so :)Honestly speaking, i'm still not confident with my translation. So when i say it's rough translation, i really mean it :lol:

Ah, don’t worry about that. I’m so thankful even for just your effort :wub:

I mean, how lucky she is. Being late to the job, but seeing PSJ instead :D When I’m late to a job, I just get in trouble without any compensation from the life itself :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

K-Dramas Coming to Netflix in 2020 

With the announcement that JTBC and Netflix have signed a new multi-year deal, this means there’s a whole bunch of new K-Dramas coming to Netflix soon. If you include the increasing number of Original series, along with the latest deal between Netflix and Studio Dragon, there has never been a better time to be a K-Drama fan with a Netflix subscription.

It’s an exciting transition as 2019 soon ends and 2020 begins. As we look towards the new year lets check out all of the K-Dramas that are coming to Netflix in 2020!

Itaewon Class

Episodes: 16
South Korea Broadcast Date: February 7th, 2020 – March 28th, 2020 | Broadcaster: jTBC
Netflix Release Date: February 8th, 2020 – March 29th, 2020 | Run Time: 60 Minutes
Cast: Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Nara, Yoo Jae Myung, Ahn Bo Hyun

K-Dramas-Coming-to-Netflix-2020-Itaewon-

Hello Venus fans will be super excited for Itaewon Class thanks to vocalist and lead dancer Nara, earning herself a lead role as Oh Soo Ah. Arriving soon after Did We Love? the release schedule for K-Dramas in Q1 of 2020 is already looking stacked.

On the first day of attending his new high school, Park Sae Roy gets into trouble after punching Jang Geun Won, who had been bullying a fellow classmate. Jang Dae Hee, the father of Jang Geun Won, is the CEO of the restaurant business Jagga, and the boss of Park Sae Roy father. After refusing to apologize for punching Jang Geun Won, Park Sae Roy father is fired, and he is ultimately expelled from school. Soon after, a tragic accident, caused by Jang Geun Won, takes place and Park Sae Ro Yoy’s father dies. Heartbroken and angry at his loss, Park Sae Roy viciously beats Jang Geun Won, earning himself time in prison. Deciding to take revenge upon the Jagga compony and the Jang family, Park Sae Roy opens his own restaurant in Itaewon, Seoul.

credit: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/k-dramas-coming-to-netflix-in-2020/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJ tbh, hwarang is not my favorite of psj's drama. With 20 episodes in total, except the bromance that excited me, i feel it's a bit too draggy. However i kept watching it till the end :sweatingbullets: Maybe bcs saeguk drama is not my thing from the beginning, so yeah.. What can i say? :D But it's about personal preference though ;)

I liked his character in Hwarang a lot. I don’t know what and why but there was something really manly about him in that drama, even more so, compared to others. Even in Fight for my way. And I’m also one of those few who really liked PSJ with Go Ara. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

2:26

I was watching some videos on Youtube and Moonbuyl the member of girl group Mamamoo said likes someone looking (neat) like Park Seo Joon;)) 

Lmfao others laughing, that she just likes someone handsome :D And members adding, that she liked PSJ for a long time now;))

Good taste B)

• Like 3