Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/24/2019 at 7:12 PM, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

Yeap, imo, but they vilified JSJ too much. Saying, that he liked KHJ only after she changed or that he was unlikable jerk and etc. When in reality drama portrayed a different kind of guy and different kind of relationship between JSJ and KHJ. JSJ never cared about how KHJ looked, he never even once commented on that. He didn’t even show any reaction after she comeback with a makeover. He just liked her in any form. And he was mean to her as for an employee that screws up a lot by not wanting to learn basics of the job (fashion) that she is doing. He warmed up to her instantly, when she started showing her capability, knowledge and willingness to learn and improve. He is pretty strict boss and later on admitted to that. But they were eager to portray him as “the worst guy ever” light. Ugh.

I dunno, maybe it’s a bit exaggeration on his part lol I mean he grew up in Asian household with three brothers. If he couldn’t eat something it would’ve looked like he is a picky eater;)) 

Aah so they were hating the character of JSJ :)) i feel relieved a bit tho :') But of course I couldn't agree more with your point that he actually didn't really care about her look, it's just he felt she was really annoying for not doing a good job. That's it. Ah those fans are too much.. I'm lost for words. It's just a character:lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Aah so they were hating the character of JSJ :)) i feel relieved a bit tho :') But of course I couldn't agree more with your point that he actually didn't really care about her look, it's just he felt she was really annoying for not doing a good job. That's it. Ah those fans are too much.. I'm lost for words. It's just a character, yeorobun :lol::sweatingbullets:

I think it's okay to discuss characters (not actors), I mean they're not real. But I just strongly disagree about someone's unfavorable opinion about JSJ))) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1