Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

suebaaby-20200907-0001.jpg

mek227-20200907-0001.jpg

Throwback to 2 years ago when PSJ was at Dodger Stadium in LA to support Ryu Hyunjin (his main agenda in LA was filming for Saja, if i'm not mistaken). I still remember i was so happy to see these pics bcs i was struggling with WWWSK post-drama withdrawal syndrome at that time and i was on my highest addiction to him (well i still am xD) so i spent day and night to monitoring him on IG lol. Any new pics or updates from him, i would be so hyper and go crazyyy lol xD

Too bad he's quit baseball already. It would've been nice if he's still in Playboys team along with top male celebs :cutekitty:

Cr. suebaaby and mek227

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Throwback to 2 years ago when PSJ was at Dodger Stadium in LA to support Ryu Hyunjin (his main agenda in LA was filming for Saja, if i'm not mistaken). I still remember i was so happy to see these pics bcs i was struggling with WWWSK post-drama withdrawal syndrome at that time and i was on my highest addiction to him (well i still am xD) so i spent day and night to monitoring him on IG lol. Any new pics or updates from him, i would be so hyper and go crazyyy lol xD

Too bad he's quit baseball already. It would've been nice if he's still in Playboys team along with top male celebs :cutekitty:

Cr. suebaaby and mek227

May I know why he quit baseball from Playboys team? It means Playboys team are still exist now? 

Well, he is really very addictive. :heart2beat:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

May I know why he quit baseball from Playboys team? It means Playboys team are still exist now? 

Well, he is really very addictive. 

As far as i know, the team still exists. But there's high turn over on the team  bcs each of the actors has their own busy schedule so it's hard to keep fix members/players. Most likely that's also what happened to Seojun. I think he participated in the team only for a short period of time though ^_^

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

As far as i know, the team still exists. But there's high turn over on the team  bcs each of the actors has their own busy schedule so it's hard to keep fix members/players. Most likely that's also what happened to Seojun. I think he participated in the team only for a short period of time though ^_^

Ahhh.. I c. I hope Seo Joon will participate in Running Man again one fine day. It is fun to see him & KS. Well, or any others variety show. :please:

• Like 2

Youtube recommend me this video :D

It's still funny reading his chat conversation with his mom. I always have a soft spot for a guy who loves children and is close to his mom:heart3: He makes his mom as a role model in finding his life partner. That's why he said he wants his future wife to be a housewife and wants his kids grow under their mom's care, just like what his mom does.

A good son, and good husband and dad to be. Perfect :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Youtube recommend me this video :D

It's still funny reading his chat conversation with his mom. I always have a soft spot for a guy who loves children and is close to his momHe makes his mom as a role model in finding his life partner. That's why he said he wants his future wife to be a household and wants his kids grow under their mom's care, just like what his mom does.

A good son, and good husband and dad to be. Perfect :heart:

Experience shapes our perception on ideal family;) And all kind of decisions should be respected. Ultimately a lot of time now passed since then and it’s up to him and his future wife to decide on their future. I applaud his mom for raising three boys, which is not an easy thing to do at all;) 

And really his mom someone he is really close with, because he mentions her all the time xD And when I mean all the time... I mean all the time lmfao I’m close with my mom too, so I totally understand him here xD

• Like 3