Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Spoiler

Park Seo Jun was mentioned several times in Shinchan cartoon;)
I know the character is originally from Japan, but I have no idea if this version of cartoon made by Japanese (and translated to Korean) or entirely produced by SK to their audience or whatever it is;) I don’t watch this type of cartoons :joy: So, no idea lmfao

Anyway it’s cute though :approves:

• LOL 2

@Gisell Gisell @serenilmauve

Not sure since they didn't specifically mention about overseas filming. But initial report said they'll shoot the overseas part from early september to october right? If they stick to original plan, i think current situation is impossible for them to go overseas. It would be a bold move and too risky, imo. But let's wait and see and yes everyone's safety comes first :)

I thought he is now enjoying his rest well. It turns out he's back busy on set again :joy:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Not sure since they didn't specifically mention about overseas filming. But initial report said they'll shoot the overseas part from early september to october right? If they stick to original plan, i think current situation is impossible for them to go overseas. It would be a bold move and too risky, imo. But let's wait and see and yes everyone's safety comes first :)

I thought he is now enjoying his rest well. It turns out he's back busy on set again :joy:

I think it depends where they intended to go? But we will see though. Cast and crew are more important than anything;))

Anyway, this video hit 200 million views... wth lmfao :spitswater:

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

49 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I just saw IG mentioned that the coffeetruck actually was 2 weeks ago. Dunno whether it is correct or not. No matter what, I hope Seo Joon can take good rest and come back soon with his Record Parks as well. :fullofhearts:

Wowww.. The WWWSK clips is really something. 200 M. What's goin on actually? TVN should be happy for this.:hwaiting:more. Lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I just saw IG mentioned that the coffeetruck actually was 2 weeks ago. Dunno whether it is correct or not. No matter what, I hope Seo Joon can take good rest and come back soon with his Record Parks as well. 

Wowww.. The WWWSK clips is really something. 200 M. What's goin on actually? TVN should be happy for this.more. Lol.

Really? Ah that's why i feel like i've seen that truck with the banner before. But just can't remember where and when. Or maybe you've even posted it here before @serenilmauve, no? I'm too lazy to track back :joy:

Anyways.. thanks for your info. I'll edit my post now :D

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Anyway this video hit 200 million views... wth lmfao 

This is insane :twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Anyway, this video hit 200 million views... wth lmfao

@serenilmauve, this is an R-rated kiss scene. It's a popular scene in the drama. I enjoyed watching this scene - hahaha - Wow, time flies so fast that it has been over 2 years since the drama came to an end. The fans still love the drama very much. :yum:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy @willenettelmfao I want to know why it just suddenly started to gain views like crazyyyyy xD 

In less than 5 months I think it gained almost 150 million views. Like some MV from top idols xD 

Bcs there's people like me who can't help but click everytime it appears on my youtube homepage :lol: I mean, look at the thumbnail guys, it is so clickbait. I lost count already how many times i've watched it yet it still blows me away:heart2beat:Also, can i say that in a sense, IC probably has contribution in it? Seojun's new fans after IC must've wanted to dig more by watching his other dramas. WWWSK may not be everyone's cup of tea but this scene particularly is irresistible. I bet everyone won't be able to see it just once bcs it's so addictive :ohboy2:

By the way, i asked for confirmation to caferun about the coffee truck and it's true that it was 2 weeks ago while coffee truck support for Lee Hyunwoo they posted today was 3 weeks ago :D

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2

@Anjalifairy Okay, I will admit, I search for it from time to time myself XD :shaq: 

I would say it’s Seo Jun who is extremely addictive. I don’t usually re-watch dramas from start to finish, but I can do it with almost all his works. Partially I guess because of his ability to portray different characters, chemistry with co-stars and how overall his works is really well-made/great;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Okay, I will admit, I search for it from time to time myself XD 

I would say it’s Seo Jun who is extremely addictive. I don’t usually re-watch dramas from start to finish, but I can do it with almost all his works. Partially I guess because of his ability to portray different characters, chemistry with co-stars and how overall his works is really well-made/great;) 

Even i do re-watch his variety shows as well. Seojun's aura is overflowing :heart3:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'll dm you

Thank you so much. :heart4:

52 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Okay, I will admit, I search for it from time to time myself XD :shaq: 

Totally agree that he is addictive. I am on high level of addiction now. :fullofhearts:I think it will go to 300 million later. Lol.

Btw @Anjalifairy @serenilmauve so we dont know yet whether Dream team will go to overseas or not? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, this is an R-rated kiss scene. It's a popular scene in the drama. I enjoyed watching this scene - hahaha - Wow, time flies so fast that it has been over 2 years since the drama came to an end. The fans still love the drama very much. :yum:

because i love wwwsk so much when this scene at about 35m views i and my friends make a mission to get 50m views by end of this year (I'm a pervert :yum:) but boom who would've thought that it can move to 200m in a blink of an eye...

Yeah i think it's because of IC.. seo joon gain more fans because of IC look at his ig followers, it's gain more fans quickly during IC

• Like 3