Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 1/18/2020 at 8:00 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Didn't we discuss it before that having a small face is considered a compliment in SK?! X)) 

Still a bit strange, but now I understand more comments and compliments about not only his height, but also proportions :grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

No offense, but I think previous one with just Kang Sora and Park Seojoon was better. It had that seriously luxurious vibe to it. But that’s just my opinion)))

Park Seojoon still looks awesome. And his voice is just so smooth and beautiful to listen to :love:

I second that

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I want everything from the support trucks fans sent him though. I'm obsessed with all the foods and drinks with his face on it X)) 

I was a bit disappointed, that Gong Cha deal ended before I visited SK and I couldn’t get my hands on the cup holds with his face on them xD But at least I have some Bibigo stuff. 
Tbh, I was also shy around my colleagues (and some of them were like total strangers) to fangirl, when I saw PSJ stuff, banners and CFs xD I need to visit it alone next time or with a friend(s), that totally understands me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I was a bit disappointed, that Gong Cha deal ended before I visited SK and I couldn’t get my hands on the cup holds with his face on them xD But at least I have some Bibigo stuff. 
Tbh, I was also shy around my colleagues (and some of them were like total strangers) to fangirl, when I saw PSJ stuff, banners and CFs xD I need to visit it alone next time or with a friend(s), that totally understands me :lol:

I think i know how you felt at that time. When you freaked out seeing everything about your favorite actor stuffs but no one understand you and you're afraid that they might think you're weird, so you just ended up screaming inside. And that's really frustrating i guess? :lol:

Sorry for OOT

I bet someone is feeling so jealous right now bcs his 2 bestfriends have a quality time together in such nice weather in LA, while our man probably busy filming in the super cold weather in SK X))

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think i know how you felt at that time. When you freaked out seeing everything about your favorite actor stuffs but no one understand you and you're afraid that they might think you're weird, so you just ended up screaming inside. And that's really frustrating i guess? :lol:

That’s not because I thought they would think weird, but ‘cause for me it’s something very personal;)) I’m very closed person in real life and don’t want share too much about myself with people I’m not close;))) 

57 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I bet someone is feeling so jealous right now bcs his 2 bestfriends have a quality time together in such nice weather in LA, while our man probably busy filming in the super cold weather in SK X))

I like how Wooga squad so close, that they spend every possible and free time together;)

• Like 3