Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ahn Bohyun Showed His Ongoing Friendship with Park Seojoon Through an Adorable Instagram Comment

large_1b88319368d16e0a9b8788475dd869de1e

Ahn Bohyun and Park Seojoon's friendship is still going strong. 

On July 12th, Park Seojoon uploaded a new photo he took with his dog Simba on Instagram. He captioned the photo in English, "Sunday night vibes."

Approximately an hour after Park Seojoon uploaded the photo, his 'Itaewon Class' co-star Ahn Bohyun left a comment on the post. Ahn Bohyun wrote, "I miss you, though." 

1594609864229-0.jpg

Not to mention, fans who saw this were smiling ear-to-ear for their everlasting friendship. Ahn Bohyun and Park Seojoon worked together in JTBC's hit drama 'Itaewon Class.' Although the two have an ill fate in the drama, they are close as friends in real life. 

1594610380335-0.jpg

Image Source: Instagram '@bohyunahn'

Thumbnail Credit: FN Entertainment, The Qoo

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/13/ahn-bohyun-showed-his-ongoing-friendship-with-park-seojoon-through-an-adorable-instagram-comment-366754

• Like 3

On 7/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Woah, so happy for you;) I know it will sound cheesy, but I honestly wish you to grow as big Park Sae Roy and DanBam 
Don’t forget to take care of your health while you working  

Yeah, you can post from IG only if it’s your own account. 

Yes it does sound cheesy lol but you know what, my product is food so i can relate so much with Park Saeroy :wub: He is one of my inspiration. I was reminded of him a lot when planning and starting this business. I hope i can copy his work ethic and his attitude of never giving up :lol:. Thanks again for your nice words and hope you stay healthy too:heartxoxo:

Btw i'm still sad that now we're not allowed to post from IG. But yeah rule is rule. What can we do? :facepalm:

On 7/14/2020 at 8:13 PM, serenilmauve said:

Preview of first ep. of Summer Vacation variety show with PSJ as a guest;)) 

Lmfao, he is such a dork xD

I guess there'll be no awkward moments bcs Seojun and Wooshik are best friends for almost a decade. Seojun and Yumi had a great chemistry as cooperative noona-dongsaeng in Youns's Kitchen 2. Wooshik and Yumi are from Soop squad. So i'm expecting a fun healing show and explosive chemistry from them. But judging from the teaser, it looks like it will be a mom and her 2 mischievous sons kinda situation lol. Let's see! I can't wait for fridayyyy:happydance:

Caption below is from @/kanghaneulorg IG account. I only removed the emojis. 

Sky was spotted few days ago at the set of #Dream, the new film of #MidnightRunners costar #ParkSeoJun and #ScarletHeartRyeo costar #IU.

Did he just visit or did he film a special appearance in the movie (considering his Puma outfit and make-up)?

It won’t be surprising if he does the latter as the movie’s director #LeeByungHun is also the director of #Twenty, Sky’s 2015 movie. And of course, his friends SeoJun and IU are leading the cast! 
So, what are your thoughts?
Let’s wait and see!

Photo credits to yoo_sang_woo
#kanghaneul #강하늘 #드림 #이병헌 #스물 
#박서준 #청년경찰 #아이유 #이지은 #영화드림 #kmovie

Edit : oh now it's merged automatically? :rubchin:

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not qoute gif emojis, thanks!
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes it does sound cheesy lol but you know what, my product is food so i can relate so much with Park Saeroy :wub: He is one of my inspiration. I was reminded of him a lot when planning and starting this business. I hope i can copy his work ethic and his attitude of never giving up :lol:. Thanks again for your nice words and hope you stay healthy too

Btw i'm still sad that now we're not allowed to post from IG. But yeah rule is rule. What can we do? 

I guess there'll be no awkward moments bcs Seojun and Wooshik are best friends for almost a decade. Seojun and Yumi had a great chemistry as cooperative noona-dongsaeng in Youns's Kitchen 2. Wooshik and Yumi are from Soop squad. So i'm expecting a fun healing show and explosive chemistry from them. But judging from the teaser, it looks like it will be a mom and her 2 mischievous sons kinda situation lol. Let's see! I can't wait for fridayyyy

Sky was spotted few days ago at the set of #Dream, the new film of #MidnightRunners costar #ParkSeoJun and #ScarletHeartRyeo costar #IU.

Did he just visit or did he film a special appearance in the movie (considering his Puma outfit and make-up)?

It won’t be surprising if he does the latter as the movie’s director #LeeByungHun is also the director of #Twenty, Sky’s 2015 movie. And of course, his friends SeoJun and IU are leading the cast! 
Let’s wait and see!

Edit : oh now it's merged automatically? 

Congratulations dear @Anjalifairy on your new business and wishing you a very best of luck... Fighting! :heartxoxo:

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not qoute gif emojis, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 7/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Yes it does sound cheesy lol but you know what, my product is food so i can relate so much with Park Saeroy :wub: He is one of my inspiration. I was reminded of him a lot when planning and starting this business. I hope i can copy his work ethic and his attitude of never giving up :lol:. Thanks again for your nice words and hope you stay healthy too

Btw i'm still sad that now we're not allowed to post from IG. But yeah rule is rule. What can we do? 

I guess there'll be no awkward moments bcs Seojun and Wooshik are best friends for almost a decade. Seojun and Yumi had a great chemistry as cooperative noona-dongsaeng in Youns's Kitchen 2. Wooshik and Yumi are from Soop squad. So i'm expecting a fun healing show and explosive chemistry from them. But judging from the teaser, it looks like it will be a mom and her 2 mischievous sons kinda situation lol. Let's see! I can't wait for fridayyyy

Let’s wait and see!

Edit : oh now it's merged automatically?

Grow big and strong :wow1:

I think Yumi is the same easy to laugh kind of person like Seo Jun;)) Finally tomorrow we will see their interaction;))) 

I don’t think she acting like their “mom”. It’s just Seo Jun has a mission of his life to mention “mom” in all variety shows that he go to at least once lmfao 

Kang Ha Neul’s would be nice;)) 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, willenette said:

@Anjalifairy, yes - actually, Soompi deployed this feature before. I guess this is to prevent posters spamming the thread to move it up.  hahaha - I wonder how long is to clear the post merging, though. :anguished:

I noticed that it’s one hour. I recently posted with one hour gap and it didn’t merge. 

• Like 2