Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 Solid Korean Films To Watch On A Summer Night

There’s nothing like lounging around, eating snacks, and watching a good movie on a beautiful summer night. If you want to kick back and put on a solid Korean movie, here’s a look at just ten that might tickle your fancy.

6. “Midnight Runners”

midnight-runners.jpg

“Midnight Runners” stars Park Seo Joon as Ki Joon and Kang Ha Neul as Hee Yeol. The two characters are training to become police officers and are not exactly the most qualified for the job. The two start off despising each other but then quickly become best friends. When they eventually become police officers, they find themselves witnessing a crime, so they take it upon themselves to solve the case.

midnight-runners1.gif

If you’re looking for a little bromantic action, “Midnight Runners” has exactly what you would want and more. Seeing the budding romance between Ki Joon and Hee Yeol is so adorable and fun to watch. You’ll fall in love with both of them! Their hilarious antics and ability to have such good chemistry are so entertaining and the perfect mood maker for a summer night.

Watch “Midnight Runners” now:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Actor Park Seojoon join Jung Yumi and Choi Woosik with their bright smile in their variety show!

eae07419f19b9f7ce2412de565dec587.jpg

I like this combination ㅠㅠㅠ

Post response : 1330views 

Netizens comments :

- Heol Park Seojoon is coming here???

- Park Seojoon is coming out? Crazy. These three are my favorites.

- Did Park Seojoon and Jung Yumi also work together??

- Woosik-ah ㅠㅠ

- I want to watch the video too. . . . where do you watch it?ㅠㅠ

- It looks good. I hope Sohee comes out later.  ㅠㅠ

- Heol is he a guest?? I like itㅠㅠ

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/07/actor-park-seojoon-join-jung-yumi-and.html

• Like 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon Joins Choi Woo Shik And Jung Yu Mi For A Wholesome Vacation In New Variety Show Teaser

Watch: Park Seo Joon Joins Choi Woo Shik And Jung Yu Mi For A Wholesome Vacation In New Variety Show Teaser

Na Young Suk PD’s upcoming variety show “Summer Vacation” has shared a new teaser, and it turns out that Park Seo Joon joined Choi Woo Shik and Jung Yu Mi on their vacation!

Later on, Park Seo Joon joins in on the fun, biking with Choi Woo Shik and bringing a speaker so they can listen to music. The trio also takes photos together and enjoys hearty meals.

Jung Yu Mi and Choi Woo Shik co-starred in “Train to Busan,” while Jung Yu Mi and Park Seo Joon appeared in Na Young Suk PD’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2” together. Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik are known to be close friends and both part of the “Wooga” friendship squad, which also includes BTS‘s V, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy.

“Summer Vacation” premieres on July 17 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Watch the teaser below!

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1412296wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-joins-choi-woo-shik-and-jung-yu-mi-for-a-wholesome-vacation-in-new-variety-show-teaser

• Like 2

The Sexiest Shirtless Korean Drama Stars That We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off

Whatever the genre you're looking for in a series, may it be a thriller, romance, drama, BL, among others, K-dramas got you all covered! And in light of the worldwide fame of Korean dramas and films, viewers from local and beyond borders can't help but express their admiration to their favorite Korean stars, specifically their toned figure!

Anyone who's got eyes can see why Korea has it going on! Join us as we pick up our jaws and wipe up our drool when we experience the thirsty black hole of shirtless Korean drama actors.

Park Seo Joon

The Sexiest Shirtless Korean Drama Stars That You Can’t Take Your Eyes Off
(Photo : Lotte Entertainment)

Can someone just please call the fire department? Because Park Seo Joon's hot body is on fire. His hard as rock abs, perfect muscular arms, and a sculpted chest, can you see it just by imagining it? It's no wonder why the web is loaded with shirtless images of this hunk dude. 

Nevertheless, aside from this actor's pretty face and perfect body, Park Seo Joon is well-known in and out of Korea for his acting skills. He began his career in the Korean drama entertainment in 2011 this was already after he was discharged from his military service. Since then, he has been known as well as the top choice in Korean television screens.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastrs

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118374/20200710/sexiest-shirtless-korean-drama-stars-t-take-eyes.htm

Here Are The 5 Solid Celebrity Friendship On and Off-Screen

Apart from the chemistry and the bond of actors on-screen, the fans and viewers are really into how their favorite celebrities interact with one another even outside the camera.

Nowadays, the friendships between those who are in the entertainment industry are not that solid; however, there are still a handful of celebrities that have a strong friendship connection that fans would be pretty interested in.

These bonds started from being co-stars in a project and eventually developed into adorable and most cherished friendships.

Here are the lists of the most precious and cherished Korean celebrity friendship that you might be interested to know about:

Park Seo Joon and the Wooga Squad

5 Most Cherished Korean Celebrity Friendships
(Photo : instagram)

Park Seo Joon and the Wooga Squad is probably one of the most special friendship in the South Korean entertainment industry. Their group consists of the Hwarang gang added by the co stars and other friends of Park Seo Joon. Legitimately the members of the group are Hwarang co-stars BTS' V and Park Hyung Sik, Parasite and Fight For My Way co-star Choi Woo Shik, as well as PSJ's musician friend Peakboy.

Their usual routine is hanging out together and expresses their support for one another's ongoing projects on their personal social media accounts.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118367/20200710/here-5-solid-celebrity-friendship-screen.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 K-dramas that will make you long for an unrealistic boyfriend

Romantic Korean dramas, or K-dramas, are known for their portrayals of the nearly perfect male protagonist.

Popular shows such as Boys of Flowers (2009) and Secret Garden (2010) present heroic male characters that are attractive, smart, rich and slightly arrogant – traits that apparently aim to appeal to viewers.

More recent K-dramas have modified the formula, making their characters more relatable while still having the ability to charm and plant butterflies in viewers' stomachs.

Some characters, however, appear to be a little too perfect, having unbelievably good genes and every possible good trait known to mankind.

These unrealistic characters may be products of the imagination, but the K-dramas that feature them sure know how to make you long for their real-life counterparts, if they even exist.

If you're up for the ride, dream away with the gentlemen listed below.

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?

At a glance, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) seems like a narcissistic boss who doesn’t care about his employees. His trusted secretary Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) works exceptionally hard to accommodate all his needs.

However, when Mi-so is about to resign, she discovers that her handsome and tall boss is actually a modern-day knight in shining armor.

Based on a popular webtoon, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim? is like a fairytale set in modern times. The storyline – a rich man falls in love with a poor women – is nothing to write home about, but as the story progresses, the series explores profound topics, bringing viewers to see the light at the end of a tunnel.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/5-k-dramas-will-make-you-long-unrealistic-boyfriend

• Like 4

What Keeps Me Calm: Watching ‘Fight For My Way’ 

Getting hooked on 'Fight For My Way' in the midst of quarantine was a surprise, but its story of underdogs is a reflection of our old reality and makes us miss simpler times—for days not filled with fear, loss, and despair

Not to be ignored were the streaming service marathons. Having changed my attitude towards K-drama (I was never a fan in the beginning) due to Crash Landing on You and Itaewon Class, I began to poke around Netflix and Viu in search of others to watch. Because I’ve always been a fan of darker plotlines, suspense thrillers such as Extracurricularand Strangers from Hell emerged as the champions in the binge-watching category. Yet somehow, it was the slice of life Park Seo-joon starrer, Fight For My Way, that truly made an impact on me. 

2b0e3500-c4eb-4367-bdbe-dc0f3062750c_wkmOfficial posters of 'Fight For My Way' | KBS/Netflix

The series takes us through the daily lives of four childhood friends: the brash Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon), a once-famous Tae Kwon Do practitioner who finds himself back to square one after losing a fight; the feisty Choi Ae-ra (Kim Ji-won), a department store information desk worker on a quest to fulfill her dream of becoming an announcer; the industrious Kim Joo-man (Ahn Jae-hong), an employee at a home shopping network who is vying for a managerial post; and the sweet Baek Seol-hee, Joo-man’s longtime girlfriend who works in the customer service department of the same company. 

Underdogs with lofty goals in fields they are underqualified for, this so-called Fantastic Four paints a picture of the everyman, with unwanted exes, estranged parents, and even a nosy landlady making things extra complicated every now and then. I enjoyed each and every one of its 16 episodes—so much so that I started spacing them out towards the tail end in hopes of preserving the viewing experience.

4223b363-dffd-432e-9300-b81ccedbcc97_psjStills from 'Fight For My Way' | KBS/Netflix
3c24547d-2a3c-4120-9133-7f3abcc6bcc9_figStill from 'Fight For My Way' | KBS

Current circumstances in consideration, the world we are living in could not be more different from the fictional, coronavirus-free world of Dong-man and his friends. A reflection of our old reality, Fight For My Way made me nostalgic for simpler times—for days not filled with fear, loss, and despair. It made me long for the days when I could freely flock to my favorite haunts with friends in tow to talk about anything and everything, full of ambition and optimism because our dreams were still within reach. The pandemic made it difficult to even acknowledge such things simply because they felt so out of place in this changed world where health, safety, and survival were paramount. I remember just wanting to stop feeling guilty, but I couldn’t find a way out of that hovel I dug myself into.

7c8e53d5-7875-45f5-9ec8-197f8d9cd15e_fig

Pandemic or no pandemic, emotions remain complex. It’s never easy to sift through them in hopes of closing the door on what we perceive to be the “incorrect” emotion to be able to work away towards feeling what is “right.” This was why I was so surprised to realize that all it took to undo some of the knots in my chest was a show that centered around the everyday lives of four young adults. Dong-man, Ae-ra, Joo-man, and Seol-hee taught me that even though we cannot exercise full control over what is happening, it doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. Whatever happens, I am determined to move forward with courage. It may not be at breakneck speed, but I will continue to fight for my way. And I hope you will, too.

credit: https://metro.style/culture/film-tv/what-keeps-me-calm-watching-fight-for-my-way/26023

• Like 2