Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 4/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, serenilmauve said:

I’m semi used for guys around PSJ calling him “Seo Jun hyung” that hearing simple Seo Jun was unusual lol

Yup, i know what you mean. Probably bcs we're sooo used to see him as the oldest/older hyung lately, like among Woogas, among Hwarang cast, also between him and Woo Dohwan, Nuest's Minhyun, etc. So it's a bit unusual seeing his interaction with his peer. Tbh, at first i thought ABH was a 90s liner though :joy:

• Like 2

Kyaaaa Seojun + Seojun are just adorable :love:  A man who loves children is so husband material to me :lol:

So he's aware that there are tons of fans who still can't move on from IC. 

His caption : The last Saeroy, for you guys who still can't say goodbye yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yup, i know what you mean. Probably bcs we're sooo used to see him as the oldest/older hyung lately, like among Woogas, among Hwarang cast, also between him and Woo Dohwan, Nuest's Minhyun, etc. So it's a bit unusual seeing his interaction with his peer. Tbh, at first i thought ABH was a 90s liner though :joy:

Really? I thought he and Ryu Kyung Soo older than Seo Jun first xD But then I found out that RKS younger and ABH his peer, which I was happy about. In WWWSK seriously messed up with not casting a much older actor to play his hyung. Not because LTH's "young look" because the whole time I thought there is max 1-2 year difference between him and Seo Jun, but the older actor could've brought so much more to the table between brothers in the drama dynamic wise. So, Itaewon Class actually casting everyone close age-wise to their counterparts was a big plus in my eyes.

And yeah, he is nowadays either younger or older lol I guess because it's rarity to see 1988 actors working together;) 

I do like the most though when he acts with much older actors like Son Hyun Joo or Ahn Sung Ki. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Male Stars Who Show Their Gentler Side When They Bring Their Bangs Down

Apr 4, 2020
by L. Kim

Celebrities change their styles frequently to showcase different images, and the most common way they do that is by changing their hairstyles.

Here are some male celebrities who look chic and cold with their bangs up but give a softer vibe with their bangs down:

Park Seo Joon

park-seo-joon4.jpg

Of course, we can’t leave Park Seo Joon off this list! Park Seo Joon can pull off any hairstyle, even the chestnut hairstyle from his latest drama “Itaewon Class.” With his bangs up- boom- he’s a narcissistic vice-president from “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim“! With his bangs down- poof- he turns into boyfriend material.

credit: soompi

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I watched cell return ad. Never thought my two faves lmh n psj will be in same ad. Visual heaven for my eyes:tears:

Now pls accept mount jiri and my checklist of jjh working with psj will be complete lol

Journalists teased us and now it’s a long and anxious wait until any official news come out... :tears:

• Sad 2

Watch: Park Seo Joon Shares Behind-The-Scenes Footage From His Last Day Filming “Itaewon Class”

Watch: Park Seo Joon Shares Behind-The-Scenes Footage From His Last Day Filming “Itaewon Class”

Apr 6, 2020
by C. Hong

Park Seo Joon has shared a behind-the-scenes look at his last day filming on “Itaewon Class!”

The video starts with the actor getting ready to start his final day of filming. He greets his junior actor, Hong Seung Beom, by commenting, “Your hair grew out a lot. When will my hair grow out?” He then heads out to his car surrounded by cheering staff members.

In the car, Park Seo Joon plays one of the OSTs from “Itaewon Class” and says, “Every time I hear this song, I can only think of the line, ‘Who is Jo Yi Seo? Who on earth is Jo Yi Seo?!'” In the video, however, the OST is hilariously dubbed over because of copyright issues.

On set, Park Seo Joon “complains” about the weather, saying, “It’s needlessly nice out today. Whenever I have a difficult scene to film, it’s always too cold or too hot, but whenever it’s my last day of filming, the weather is beautiful.”

As soon as he arrives on the hospital set, Park Seo Joon is immediately delighted with a baby who has come to visit. He picks him up and says to the camera, “His name is Seo Joon too.” The video moves to the very final cut of the drama, the scene in which Jo Yi Seo and Park Sae Roy embrace while he is in the hospital.

In an interview, Park Seo Joon talks about acting as Park Sae Roy for the past seven months. “No matter how I tried to separate my life from Sae Roy’s, he had an influence on me. It was really difficult around the five-month stage, but now that it’s ending, I’m not prepared to let him go.” He added, “What ‘Itaewon Class’ means to me… Through the lines that Sae Roy spoke, I was able to rethink my own life. My personal values and standards…” At this point, his manager drops his phone off-camera and Park Seo Joon says, “I’ve forgotten what I was going to say.”

However, he goes on to compare his becoming an actor to Sae Roy’s pursuit of his dreams. “There are many times when I wondered if I was on the right path. If someone was able to see the drama and think about their life in that way, then I think the drama was a valuable project. Life is a series of problems. As soon as one problem is taken care of, another one pops up. I got a lot of messages from people who run their own businesses, saying that they saw ‘Itaewon Class’ and gained strength to go on. I was very proud of that.”

At the end of the video, his staff prepares a surprise cake and balloons to commemorate the end of filming.

credit: soompi

• Like 2