Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I watched Record Parks track 17. It's definitely my most favorite track so far! I want to send my CV to Awesome! I want to join his staff! I want to see his antics with my own eyes. That "oil many many" makes me all smile :lol::lol::lol: and that he's so bad using chopsticks reminds me of how he used to tease PMY and KDM the same thing in bts. Karma does exist, huh?? Lol. Then just grab it using his hand desperately. Omg that's why i love him. He's so normal like us :joy::lol:

• LOL 4

I'm still in IC hangover mode. I mean IC contens are still all over my IG timeline up until now. I can't help missing my Park Saeroy. 

Btw those parody WWWSK and IC videos seem so funny. I need to watch it asap :lol:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I watched Record Parks track 17. It's definitely my most favorite track so far! I want to send my CV to Awesome! I want to join his staff! I want to see his antics with my own eyes. That "oil many many" makes me all smile :lol::lol::lol: and that he's so bad using chopsticks reminds me of how he used to tease PMY and KDM the same thing in bts. Karma does exist, huh?? Lol. Then just grab it using his hand desperately. Omg that's why i love him. He's so normal like us :joy::lol:

I think I laughed, when I saw him eating ice-cream in winter. That's totally me too xD I think ice-cream in winter somehow more tasty and satisfying lol In summer it just makes you more thirsty xD 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'm still in IC hangover mode. I mean IC contens are still all over my IG timeline up until now. I can't help missing my Park Saeroy. 

Btw those parody WWWSK and IC videos seem so funny. I need to watch it asap :lol:

I'm seeing so many stuff with IC, it's overwhelming lol I will post everything slowly here and in IC thread xD

I said before that international fans not interested in IC, i take it back. It pick up the speed and int-audience around ep.9-10 xD

On reddit it even had 500+ comments at one point XD

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Okay, too much contents. Where should i start?? *just came out from cave :joy:

me too.
situation in my country with coronavirus is turning ugly:tears:please,take good care of yourself everyone.

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

he likes teasing people around himself a lot i noticed.and jokes a lot too^_^i said that he is quite in real life,and he probably is,but i also love his positive and playful attitude so much^_^

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Totally normal :joy:

I still can’t over the fact, that he likes listening Post Malone. For some reasons I can’t even imagine that, even though Post Malone is a mainstream artist :joy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emollienime said:

me too.
situation in my country with coronavirus is turning ugly:tears:please,take good care of yourself everyone.

he likes teasing people around himself a lot i noticed.and jokes a lot too^_^i said that he is quite in real life,and he probably is,but i also love his positive and playful attitude so much^_^

Please, be careful too :heart:

• Like 1