Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo & Park Seo Joon, Cute Picture Togetherlee-hyun-woo-park-seo-joon-picture-toget

Actors Lee Hyun Woo and Park Seo Joon revealead a picture taken together.

Yesterday, Park Seo Joon posted on his Instagram, "Union baby with the young star Lee Hyun Woo!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Lee Hyun Woo and Park Seo Joon were resting their heads on a table, looking in the mirror and taking a picture. They showed off their cuteness through their smiles.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So cute", "The top stars", etc.

Photo Credit: Park Seo Joon Instagram
credit kpopstarz

First teasers for Uhm Jung-hwa’s new rom-comby girlfriday | March 18, 2014 Witch10.jpg
It’s raining noona romances in dramaland this year, and for some reason Mondays and Tuesdays on cable seems to be the fixed battleground. Here’s the next one for cable network tvN, a romantic comedy called Witch’s Romance starring Uhm Jung-hwa (Laws of Attraction) and Park Seo-joon (Warm Words). The production has released the first teasers and posters for the show, ranging from comic (copy machine kisses) to sultry (noona-killer kisses). It looks like the tone will be light and fluffy overall, but who knows; teasers have been known to lie, those tricksters.
Witch3.jpg
read on: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/first-teasers-for-uhm-jung-hwas-new-rom-com/

• 3 weeks later...

20140403102530_533cb889976d3_1.jpg
Photos from a spiritual ceremony for 'Witch's Romance' were unleashed.

On April 3rd, the production team of channel tvN's new drama, 'Witch's Romance,' released photos from a spiritual ceremony.

The photos show all of the actors and actresses, including Um Jung Hwa, Jung Yeon Joo, Park Seo Jun, Lee Se Chang, Ga Won, director Lee Jung Hyo, and all of the staffs gathered together to take a great first step together.

Um Jung Hwa carefully put an envelope in a pig's head, and all of the actors and actresses made a bow together.

CEO Song Byung Jun of the drama's production agency said, "I know that this project is going to be successful, because we have some amazing actresses with us."

Um Jung Hwa and Park Seo Jun showed bright smiles during the whole event, but they participated in the event with a serious attitude.

Production director Kim Ji Yeon said, "I could see a great chemistry among all of the actors, actresses, and staffs. The ceremony was done successfully."

Meanwhile, 'Witch's Romance' will premiere on April 14th.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com | 
StarN News

New behind cuts of Park Seo Jun from a drama shooting scene unleashed20140413133637_534a14552ca9d_1.jpg
New behind cuts of Park Seo Jun from a shooting scene of 'A Witch's Romance' were unleashed.

On April 13th, the production team of channel tvN's 'A Witch's Romance' released new behind cuts of Park Seo Jun, which were taken during a recent shooting.
The photos show a scene that was actually cut from the actual episode. The scene had to be cut off to match the time limit, but it is said that the production team decided to release the photos specially for many female fans.
In the photos, Park Seo Jun is showing an amazing look in a swim suit. His amazing body shape and handsome look is putting a great number of fans' hearts on fire.
In the drama, Park Seo Jun does all sorts of part-time job to earn money, and the photos show Park Seo Jun working as a swimming instructor.
The production team of 'A Witch's Romance' said, "Park Seo Jun is going to show a great number of different sides of him. Please show a lot of supports for him and the drama."
Meanwhile, 'A Witch's Romance' will air on every Monday and Thursday at 11 PM.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com | StarN News

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"From 8 to 20, the Age Gaps Between Couples in Korean Dramast’s not very difficult to see couples of older women and young men in Korean dramas. You can see the couples like them in tvN’s ‘Witch’s Romance’, JTBC’s ‘Secret Love Affair’ and MBC’s ‘Cunning Single Lady’.
The couples are catching everyone’s eyes with their big age gaps. Their different love stories that transcend the age differences are loved by the viewers and are making a new trend of TV series.

8 year-age gap – Lee Min-jung and Seo Kang-joon from ‘Cunning Single Lady’
The couple’s age gap is 8 years. They look like they are similar ages but their actual age difference is 13 years. Kook Seung-hyun is a son of a rich family who is bright and playful, who asks Lee Min-jung “Do you like me?’. His character is straightforward, which is loved by many viewers.
Seung-hyun is a calm guy who shows his love for Na Ae-ra (Lee Min-jung). But he sometimes shows the manly side of him, expressing his love actively, which drew many female fans. But Ae-ra’s ex-husband still loves her and he wouldn’t give up on her. We would have to watch the end to see if Lee Min-jung and Seo Kang-joon will stay in love with each other.
%EB%A7%88%EB%85%80%EC%9D%98-%EC%97%B0%EC
★ 14 year-age gap – Uhm Jung-hwa and Park Seo-joon from ‘Witch’s Romance’
The first episode of ‘Witch’s Romance’ was aired on April 14th. Ban Ji-yeon (Uhm Jung-hwa) voluntarily remains a single and falls in love with a younger man Yoon Dong-ha (Park Seo-joon). Their age gap in the drama is 14 years but their actually age difference is 19 years.
When we watch romantic comedies, we tend to focus on the first kiss of a couple. Uhm Jung-hwa and Park Seo-joon had their first kiss in the first episode, which is drawing attention on whether their love story would continue to the finale of the drama. The arrogant single lady and passionate guy in his 20s will find themselves drawn to each other and fall in love. Their love story is expected to be fresh and funny.
★ 20 year-age gap – Kim Hee-ae and Yoo Ah-in from ‘Secret Love Affair’
‘Secret Love Affair’, a story of a couple whose age gap is 20 years is one of the most popular dramas these days in Korea. Oh Hye-won (Kim hee-ae) is the director of planning at an Arts Foundation who gives her heart to Lee Sun-jae (Yoo Ah-in), a young genius pianist who is falling for her.
Placing much importance on morals and ethics, Hye-won, however, sees her desire for the young man grows with time. In the 9th episode, Kim Hee-ae says, “I can’t even buy you nice clothes because I’m afraid that people might criticize us”. She’s been very careful with her growing feelings for Sun-jae so far. But attention is still growing about whether their love could continue.
Writtey by Han Ji-hee, Photo by  MBC, tvN, JTBC, Translated by Lee Sarah | Get it K

Let's pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

Guest zaizai00

Big fan of PSJ - loved him in ISYG despite hating that drama. I'm a little disappointed about his role in Witch's Romance - although I can understand him wanting to increase his presence on screen. The age difference bothers me and I know a lot of people probably will chew me out here, but I don't really care about the age difference if it does look like their that far off. PSJ has sort of a baby face so he looks younger than his age and UJH just looks... older than most of the noonas who romance younger men. Won't be watching Witch's Romance but really do hope it gains some traction and more eyes turn to PSJ!! 

Park Seo Jun apologizes about a misunderstanding that happened while taking a photo with his fan20140420225253_5353d134402b9_1.jpg
Park Seo Jun explained about a misunderstanding that happened while taking a photo with his fan.

On April 20th, actor Park Seo Jun wrote on his Twitter, "I have no other way to make an apology other than this."

He went on, "I think that it is true that we sell our smile for our job. However, the entire country is mourning, and I also feel sad for the victims of the ferry accident. All I am hoping for is a miracle, and it is just too difficult for me to show a smile at the moment."

He also wrote, "Please leniently understand if I made you unpleasant, and please pray for a miracle with me. I am very sorry."

It is said that Park Seo Jun showed an uncomfortable look when a fan of his asked him to take a photo together, and it seems that Park Seo Jun wanted to make an apology for it.

On April 16th, a passenger ferry, which was carrying 475 of people from port of Incheon to the southern island of Jeju, sank near Gwanmae island, which is located near Jindo, Southern Jeolla Province. So far, 174 out of 475 passengers were rescued, 58 passengers died, and 244 passengers are still missing.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com April 21 2014 StarN News

#PrayForSouthKorea

Yoo Ah In & Park Seo Jun captivate drama fans' heartsYounger guys are captivating ladies' hearts, now.

Recently, male actors who are at least 10 years younger than the female actors are captivating a great number of female viewers' hearts.

The two guys who are captivating so many drama fans' hearts are non other than Yoo Ah In and Park Seo Jun, who are each casting in channel JTBC's 'Secret Love Affair,' and 'A Witch's Romance' recently.

Yoo Ah In is casting in 'Secret Love Affair' as a genius pianist named Lee Sun Jae, who falls in love with a 20 years older lady named Oh Hye Won(Kim Hee Ae).

It might be because Kim Hee Ae is the icon of elegance in Korea, but Yoo Ah In looks much more youthful and innocent than ever.

Oh Hye Won, who always has been living with endless calculations going on in her head while living among high-class figure, starts slowly opening her mind for Lee Sun Jae.

However, Lee Sun Jae also becomes straightforward and tough when necessary. Once, Yoo Ah In surprised viewers by directly saying, "I'm quite sexy."

In addition, April 15th broadcast of 'Secret Love Affair' showed Yoo Ah In roughly pushing down on Kim Hee Ae, and kissing her at a place where there is no CCTV.

Yoo Ah In is expressing two very different sides through the drama, and he is showing something even deeper part oof himself.

He is showing looks that he has never showed in the past, and many viewers are keeping their eyes on Yoo Ah In with a huge interest.

Oh the other than, Park Seo Jun also presented a major transformation through 'A Witch's Romance,' which premiered on April 14th. 

Park Seo Jun is casting in the drama as a guy named Yoon Dong Ha, who does all sorts of different part-time jobs to earn money.

During the first episode of of 'A Witch's Romance,' Park Seo Jun directly says to Ban Ji Yeon(Um Jung Hwa), who completely ignored children's innocence, "I ran into a witch today," and make a sarcasm about her personality.

On the other hand, Park Seo Ju approached Ban Ji Yeon when she was about to get ashamed in front of her co-workers, and kissed her, saying "You are a very weird person. Things just get screwed up whenever you get involved."
20140416182351_534e4c270c811_2.jpgDuring April 15th broadcast of 'A Witch's Hunt,' Park Seo Jun captivated many viewers by showing a hot kiss, and a bed scene with Um Jung Hwa.

Um Jung Hwa also seems to be slowly opening her mind for Park Seo Jun now, and many viewers are showing a huge anticipation for the future of their relationship.

Park Seo Jun is showing great actings even though it is the first time for him to play a main character.

During a press conference for 'A Witch's Romance,' Park Seo Jun said, "This drama is going to represent fantasies that many ladies might have. I thought that I should understand ladies better in order to do a better job, so I went through a lot of researches."

He went on, "I could not understand when some ladies told that they get excited when guys treat them tough. However, I am trying to understand it now, and I try to learn how it is like."

As such, Yoo Ah In and Park Seo Jun are attracting many female drama fans with their different charms on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Meanwhile, 'Secret Love Affair,' and 'A Witch's Romance' airs on every Monday and Tuesday, each at 9:45 PM and 11 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com | April 21 2014 | starNnews

#PrayForSouthKorea

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Park Seo Joon Apologizes For Not Being Able to SmileScreen-Shot-2014-04-20-at-7.04.01-PM-800

Park Seo Joon tweeted an apology to his fans.

On April 20, the actor posted on his Twitter account, “I don’t have any other means of apologizing, so I’m writing it here. I believe and understand that I have a job that brings laughter to people. However, our country is in grief, and I, too, am very sad, disappointed, and confused that I can’t focus on anything. It is difficult for me to smile and take photos with you while we’re in the midst of praying for a miracle.”

He ended his Tweet writing, “If you felt offended by my behavior, I hope you will understand and pray with me that a miracle will really happen in Korea. I’m sorry.” 

The actor made an apology to his fans for not being able to fully consent to their request to take pictures with him and expressed his hope for the safe return of the missing persons who were involved in the ferry accident.

Credit Soompi

#PrayForSouthKorea

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Three Unique Kiss Scenes In K-Dramas
three-unique-kiss-scenes-in-k-dramas.jpg

The kiss scenes in popular Korean dramas are becoming more and more unique. On April 14, 2014, the second episode of the cable channel tvN Monday Tuesday drama "Witch's Romance," the two main characters shared a kiss with beer bubbles on their mouths.

The start of unique kiss scenes was the KBS 2 TV drama "Iris," which aired in 2009. In the drama "Iris," main characters Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee shared a kiss with a candy. Previously in February, in the MBC Monday Tuesday drama "Empress Ki," Ki Seung Nyang, played by Ha Ji Won, kissed Ta Hwan, played by Ji Chang Wook, to save him. The unique kiss scenes are attracting a lot of attention of the audiences as they give a unique twist inn portraying the romantic relationships of the main characters in the dramas.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

#PrayForSouthKorea

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"3 Actors In Their 20s Who Filmed With Older Actresses class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"actors.jpg?w=600

Boys became men. Actors in their twenties are meeting older actresses and filming the most romantic scenes in their acting careers ever. The actors are at times naïve, and other times direct in expressing their love, shaking the older actresses' hearts. The most popular case would be actor Yoo Ah In of the cable channel JTBC's "Secret Love Affair." Actor Yoo Ah In in the drama plays a genius pianist Lee Sun Jae, and is continuing his romance with actress Kim Hee Ae, who is 19 years older than him. Although the cable channel JTBC's "Secret Love Affair" is a drama about an affair, and the age gap between actor Yoo Ah In and actress Kim Hee Ae is very big, the two are showing off their synergy in the drama.

The second actor in case is actor Suh Kang Joon of the MBC Wednesday Thursday drama "Cunning Single Lady." Actor Suh Kang Joon in the MBC Wednesday Thursday drama "Cunning Single Lady" plays Gook Seung Hyun, who falls in love with the older woman Na Ae Ra, played by actress Lee Min Jung.Actor Park Suh Joon, who has been loved for his young, fresh aura in dramas such as "I Summon You Gold" and "One Warm Word," is also filming a drama with an older actress in the cable channel tvN's new drama "Witch's Romance."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

#PrayForSouthKorea

• 5 weeks later...

Park Seo Joon in Talks for New Film, “Chronicles of Evil” jun2yng May 20, 2014 0 Comments Park Seo Joon in Talks for New Film, “Chronicles of Evil”

Actor Park Seo Joon is currently in talks for the new movie, “Chronicles of Evil.”

KeyEast said to SportsSeoul on May 20, “It is true that Park Seo Joon has received a proposal for ‘Chronicles of Evil,’ but nothing has been finalized.”

If Park Seo Joon accepts, he will be playing the junior detective to the main character, Chief Choi. Looking over the role of Chief Choi is actor Son Hyun Joo.

“Chronicles of Evil” is a thriller about a detective chief who, with an impending promotion, gets caught up in a murder case. Once the casting is finalized, the film will go into productions within the month.

Park Seo Joon is currently starring in “Witch’s Love” alongside Uhm Jung Hwa.