Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 Catching up...Seo Jun mentioned Lupin as his Netflix watch recommendation in the KB interview - ah loved that show, the French actor was amazing in his role.  I’m looking forward to season 2 as well.

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I know right - I want to fluff it even more, lol.. is it just me - SJ looks even better in the BTS videos, his natural self is the most beautiful 

The Chanel X Vogue Korea photoshoot is so pretty. Makes me wanna get that gift for my partner, Seo jun is such a bad influence on my wallet, happy to give away though if PSJ is the endorser, he’s so convincing :heart2:

• Like 6

@Jeomju1216 Welcome back and happy knowing you are at your best. :foryou:

We will spend more money because of Seo Jun. Lol. 

@serenilmauveHis hair looks so soft. Just wanna touch it. Lol. Talking about FFMW, I really cannot stop laughing seeing Seo Jun's face whenever Aera did the aegyo. His face is so priceless. No matter how many times I watch it, I still can laugh. :blush:

The way Seo Jun puts the Chanel lip balm is so tempting. Everything is so beautiful. His face, skins, hands and of course lips. :heart2beat:

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell Thank you... lol no wonder PSJ is one of the most sought after influencers based out of S. Korea, job well done :kaching1:

Lip balm fanatic meets his luxury partner in Chanel lip balm... his lips are so luscious:heart2beat:

BTW, PSJ looks so good in neutral/nude colors in his recent shoots for KB Pay and WWF Earth Hour... not easy colors to pull off, is there anything that doesn’t look good on him...I don’t think so 

I do miss muscular Seo Jun, he’s so skinny now... what actors(specifically PSJ) do for their roles is another level of dedication. Respect!!!

• Like 6

Thank you @ivanovie25

Super happy about PSJ’s position in the recently released Forbes Korea power celebrity list, he doesn’t publicize his earnings or doesn’t go overboard trying to sell himself - he seems to let his work speak for itself. If you look at the top 10 in the overall list, it was dominated by KPOP icons, super popular Trot singers and leading sport stars. Him being #1 on the actors list and #14 on the overall list is no mean feat and looks he also stood #7 on the SNS popularity or influence criteria. 2020 was a difficult year for almost everyone, but, PSJ’s work specifically through Itaewon Class earned so much respect, opened up new avenues and gave him a lot more Int’l exposure - so well deserved. Hard work and dedication always pays off - so proud of him :approves:

His sincere work on Youn’s stay earned him 2 new CFs - Marker Kurly and Edelkochen - smart choices by those companies given his recent success in the kitchen as a chef and impressed everyone with his cooking skills. Makes his endorsements more trustworthy. He deserves all the success in the world. :heart:

I looked for PSJ x Esquire Montblanc May photoshoot status, looks like another rising popular younger actor was featured this year instead. But, PSJ still follows Montblanc Korea so may there is still hope for future projects. He used to follow 69 accounts on insta, it’s now 68 - is it Kloud beer that he no longer follows? Even though SJ no longer is with Kloud beer, in a recent ongoing survey on who is the best all time beer model - he currently stands 3rd. The competition is extremely tough. So more opportunities coming his way?

https://m.blog.naver.com/goatboxtree/222334891051 

• Like 7

On 4/24/2021 at 7:55 PM, ivanovie25 said:

Last night my youtube's recommendation was Seo Jun apartment's layout video from the house agency lol! :lol:That ritzville kyle room 2..Maybe because i was watching apartment interior videos looking for ideas for my new apartment and i was watching any kind of apartment videos from japan and korea, and  suddenly it pops up, it's all in korean :sweat_smile:

@ivanovie25 do you have the link to the YouTube video? curious to see the layout :crazymad:

A real estate company made a blog on how SJ’s 1216 building is a great investment

Spoiler

The Sinsa-dong building purchased by Park Seo-jun is located a 9-minute walk from Apgujeong Rodeo Station on the Suin Bundang Line. It is known that Park Seo-jun purchased this building for 11 billion won on March 26, 2020. At the time of purchase, the land evaluation price was about 93.71 million won, which is said to be a lower price compared to the surrounding market, considering that it is the building in Sinsa-dong, which is the most in demand from buyers.

The building, which was completed on September 12, 1986, was in a state of deterioration at the time of purchase, and each floor was separately registered, so it was a collective building with different owners. Has been changed. In addition, after purchase and remodeling after purchase, the new exterior and elevators were added to match the surrounding atmosphere, making it easier to move to the upper floors.

Despite having a large site area for new construction, and choosing value-up through remodeling, it is not that this building has gained a floor area ratio of about 37.52% with a floor area ratio of 237.52%, even though this building is a type 2 general residential area I guess it was.

Also, thanks to the interior of the building, there is ample parking for large-sized vehicles in the front, and the advantage is that there is a self-propelled parking lot that can park up to 7 vehicles in total.

This building is a highly-preferred old-fashioned building. On the first floor, there is a sweet dessert shop specializing in donuts popular with young people. It is said that they are rented at a lower rental price than this market price. In addition, acting academy and design companies are leased, so it is expected that the building will operate stably.

Around Park Seo-jun's building, there are many buildings with sensuous and sophisticated appearances, and large franchise stores, sensuous and atmospheric cafes, and restaurants are located, forming a commercial district that is highly demanded by young people. It can be seen as an example of successful value-up through remodeling with enough buildings :)

https://m.blog.naver.com/gom2023/222326384781

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 As I know Seo Jun never follow Kloudbeer and I think soon he will unfollow Montblanc? Usually Seo Jun will do it later. Happy knowing he is top 3 for all time beer model. :love: 

And thanks for the article of his building. A must place to visit when I can travel to Korea. Lol. :blush: Wish all of his investments bring him fortune in the future and he can invest more and more. Happy reading that his building spaces are occupied and the rental price is lower than market price. He has angel heart for sure. :heart:

@serenilmauve The way V said Seo Jun ahh.. is so adorable. :fullofhearts: When we can see the photo of Wooga Squad again? 

@ivanovie25 I can imagine visiting Seo Jun's apartment now. Lol. 

• Like 6

@serenilmauve Master of facial expressions! Rightly said, he’s so expressive. I finally saw the directors cut on Na PD’s YouTube channel - the quiz show was so funny, CWS that sneaky #%#$$$% - no wonder Ms. Youn scolded him and told PSJ to stay away from him. PSJ is so non-competitive, Ms. Youn and LSJ had to nudge him to answer, he’s so zen all the time yet he wins the second best gift. LSJ worrying our CF king will steal his endorsement...LOL. Our lucky prince :wow2:
Yumi’s portrait ROFL - it’s her destiny she needs to accept it now :lol: The portrait that gave our PSJ so much joy. Looks like there is an Int’l version DVD coming out, looking forward to it.

@ivanovie25 thank you for sharing, the views are breathtaking from the apartment. I can see resemblances from his social media posts and the home tour videos. BTW, there is also a fitness center “Res.P” in the basement of the 1216 building, his friend Sistar’s Hyolyn posts her fitness sessions from there regularly on insta. I think SJ uses the space as well and follows the gym owner/personal trainer on his insta. Quite convenient actually, eat the donuts on the first floor, then go to the basement and work out... LOL

@Gisell Gisell Ah I see, let’s wait and see what happens to the Montblanc Kr contract.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Jeomju1216 Hi! Glad you're back safe and sound :blush:

Talking about Montblanc, i think the contract has ended as now CEW is their new endorser. Idk about their endorsement agreement but recently Seojun was seen several times wearing other brands like Apple watch on YS broadcast, also Chanel watch on RP.  As much as i can recall, i didn't see him wearing other brands when he was still active as their model (but cmiiw). His middle brother must be sad about it as he was the most exciting one when Seojun was first selected as their model xD

Btw 10 more days to the fanmeet guys! :elated:Suddenly i have this thought, idk how much possible it is but if Seojun can't visit IU's palette, then why not IU coming as surprise guest at his fanmeet?! :lol:It seems impossible to Seojun though but i think it's possible for IU lmao. Seojun must practice really hard as he prepares 2 songs to sing.. in the midst of his busy conpia filming schedule i guess. Our Park Cow Jun is indeed a hard worker and will never want to disappoint his fans:please:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Thanks @Anjalifairy, that’s a good point about PSJ recently wearing Apple and Chanel watches. Perhaps he likes the brand and will continue to follow regardless of his contract status, he’s a bit unconventional that way. 

Oh yeah, the fan meet in a few days - super excited for it, I heard it will be shown on a YouTube channel for Int’l fans. IU and SJ make a cute pair, I hope too for the surprise visit and that they sing a duet. How amazing would that be. 

Lol.. park cow jun :lol:

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy why? His middle brother posted something about that?

Still Seo Jun is marked in history as the first Mountblanc Korea's ambassador :) 

Hahaha..Park Cow Jun? Did i miss something?

You know his first fan meeting's guests were the ones he had projects around that time..2 PDs right? Divine Fury PD and Na PD.. Well, maybe this time he'll invite one or two of those in Dream and YS :blush: IU? Yumi and CWS? 

• Like 5