Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 minutes ago, aulialanniputri said:

apparently it's not Dream shoot..just the same name.. :sweatingbullets:

Really? fiuuh...i couldn't imagine how Seo Jun can keep up with it..:sweatingbullets: he's just started the shooting of ConPia and his physique now is not suitable for Hong dae character

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Really? fiuuh...i couldn't imagine how Seo Jun can keep up with it..:sweatingbullets: he's just started the shooting of ConPia and his physique now is not suitable for Hong dae character

Yeah.. I dont think Seo Jun will do Dream at this moment. It will be very hard for him, right? I think Conpia can be released faster than Dream? 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Yeah.. I dont think Seo Jun will do Dream at this moment. It will be very hard for him, right? I think Conpia can be released faster than Dream? 

Awww...i just realized you use that sexy stare of his as your avatar :grin: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Completed Variety Show “Youn’s Stay”] | [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Now..this is Sport Clothing CF :blush: Sport relates to outdoor or at least doing the sport itself..K2 should learn a lot from Jill Stuart..lol! Anyway they're on the right path now :D

Waa..who sent the coffee truck?

@Gisell Gisell i think i saw bibigo on one of my country's online shops..not sure about condition. I saw chamdahan too :) i will try them all..lol!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Now..this is Sport Clothing CF :blush: Sport relates to outdoor or at least doing the sport itself..K2 should learn a lot from Jill Stuart..lol! Anyway they're on the right path now :D

Waa..who sent the coffee truck?

@Gisell Gisell i think i saw bibigo on one of my country's online shops..not sure about condition. I saw chamdahan too :) i will try them all..lol!

Yesss.. At least we can see the real workout from Seo Jun. I hope it will be good as Jill Stuart later. :love:

I will check my online shops then. I wanna collect the bottles of Condition Drink if possible. Lol. 

• Like 4

Guys, i came across his Record Park's Simba Vlog on my youtube recommendation and re-watched it again, i realized that i haven't seen his photo in red shirt, the one he wore when he asked Simba to go for a walk with his manager..i wonder why..

Throwback Ossak 2020..Different muscle mass..lol! 

• Like 4

PSJ with other KB Kookmin Bank CF models for new joined CF campaign 

All of them were in one room? That’s not editing magic? Wow then :cutekitty:

Also Seo Jun started and ended the teaser;)) KB Kookmin Card is also one of his longtime CF deals;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1