Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

video has been deleted

KB Pay BTS full version

The 10 models were not shot together as a whole but were divided into groups i think. Oh but then i forgot about Ms. Youn's handsgrip xD

video has been deleted

KB Pay BTS - Seojun cut

Only 31 seconds long but this already makes me miss his acting :bawling:

@ivanovie25 ikr.. he does it like it's nothing. So relaxed. I have a stiff body so i can't do that more than 3 seconds puhahaha

@serenilmauve lmao double post! I'll delete mine :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell idk why but his acting with that kind of expression reminds me of Dongman :D

It reminds me the Smart Philippines ads as well. I feel like wanna pinch his cheeks and say why you are so cute. You are my booster for immune system. Lol. :love:

Btw, nothing about his next drama? Just miss him much. 

• Like 4

@serenilmauve Woah... Itaewon Class! I still remember I cried at the ending of Episode 1 and followed Seo Jun's IG directly and then started to find and search everything about him. :love: Such a beautiful memory to find the right man. :heart: My most fave ending is Episode 7. His face changed within seconds are brilliant acting for me. Ziozia Summer Collection 2021 is the cutest. :blush: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PSJ for ZIOZIA 2021 summer collection CF 

Seo Jun and his friend lol 

@Gisell Gisell That face is so hard to pull off for someone who is less talented than him. Because he switched so effortlessly. I know for majority is a hard task, while being aware of camera filming you and doing it on purpose;) That’s why our man is an actor :blush:

• Like 4

The full version of the interview..not subbed :sweat_smile: yet..probably they will add it in a few days :)

So many updates of him yesterday..chanel teaser, ziozia, kb pay, edelkochen..he really spoilt us..lol!  :wub: 

Ps. Talking about Itaewon Class, i'm tired of some so-called kdrama fans complaining about Park Sae Royi's hair..don't they know google? It's the freakin iconic feature of the character from the webtoon..i feel like shouting to them literally..:sweat_smile:  ugly (according to their taste) or not, it's just how it's supposed to be..

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

@aulialanniputri Thks for the sub.  Seo Jun ah.. I also watched Lupin and I am waiting for Season 2. At least, we watched the same series. Lol.

@serenilmauve His wink really melts my heart. :heart2beat:I cannot stop looking at him for all his ads. Kinda have habit to watch all his ads everyday. Lol. 

@ivanovie25 Ready to buy Edelkochen and Chanel gifts? :tounge_wink: I am curious about the lip balm as I never see it before. So Seo Jun can use Chanel lip balm now. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1