Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy thank you so much for the letter, i hope we can get good news from them :blush:

I just realized that there is Mr. Shin there :)..it's quite a long time since we last saw him..Probably he's guarding some other celebrities but we didn't follow their news 

@Seojun Park Hello..welcome :blush: yeah, i couldn't see his name..i wonder..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Seojun Park said:

I think in pic post don’t have psj name. It is Jang Dong Yunn on Project K.

Pics don’t have actors names, as far as I can tell? Mostly writer/director. So it’s director Jung Dong Yoon/writer Kang Eun Kyung.
And as I said, it’s heavily rumored and unreliable list. As far as official news goes Seo Jun is the only announced by media and his company candidate for the role. And he is thinking and choosing. That’s the only certain information that we have;)) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Pics don’t have actors names, as far as I can tell? Mostly writer/director. So it’s director Jung Dong Yoon/writer Kang Eun Kyung.
And as I said, it’s heavily rumored and unreliable list. As far as official news goes Seo Jun is the only announced by media and his company candidate for the role. And he is thinking and choosing. That’s the only certain information that we have;)) 

I really hope next time media will announce and release the news after Seo Jun confirms on his project. It is like when they released the news of Conpia. :blush: 

Well, I just dont want to expect too much. It hurts when it is not true. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really hope next time media will announce and release the news after Seo Jun confirms on his project. It is like when they released the news of Conpia. :blush: 

Yeap, the wait of unknown is the hardest :bawling:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

True..in the mean time, i consider it as gossip just like a dating gossip and don't think about it much to save myself from heartbroken..lol!

But talking about dating, just some random thought..i wonder if he has a girlfriend now..hahaha! really curious who he would pick as his companion in life..still a long way to go...I hope he doesn't follow Seo Jin's life principle lol! I wanna see mini-me Seo Jun :tounge_wink:

Ps. @Gisell Gisell My Edel wok has arrived :gangnamstyle:It's really a good quality wok, quite heavy as it is stainless steel. I used it last night to make Seo Jun ttekbokki :) My last portion of mother sauce..I'm having trouble to share image here..i'll update later on

@Gisell Gisell here is my new wok..Lol!

Spoiler

85ISWol.jpg

My edelkochen wok :)

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, the wait of unknown is the hardest :bawling:

It is my first time experience waiting the confirmation news about actor can make me jump up and down and sad and happy. Lol.

34 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

True..in the mean time, i consider it as gossip just like a dating gossip and don't think about it much to save myself from heartbroken..lol!

But talking about dating, just some random thought..i wonder if he has a girlfriend now..hahaha! really curious who he would pick as his companion in life..still a long way to go...I hope he doesn't follow Seo Jin's life principle lol! I wanna see mini-me Seo Jun :tounge_wink:

Ps. @Gisell Gisell My Edel wok has arrived :gangnamstyle:It's really a good quality wok, quite heavy as it is stainless steel. I used it last night to make Seo Jun ttekbokki :) My last portion of mother sauce..I'm having trouble to share image here..i'll update later on

Do you think he has girlfriend then? :winkx:

Yeay... So excited. It is pretty fast. I know it should be good as stainless steel. Please share the photos. I wanna see your cooking as well. :love:

Btw gals, I watched this Seo Jun's RM yesterday as it appeared on Recommended suddenly and I am surprised there is English subs as the last time I watched, there is no subs or it is just me? Btw it is 37M views. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

@Gisell Gisell Right now? mmm..i don't think so. He's too busy at the moment, i don't think he's thinking about dating or having a relationship. But previously, i think he had one or two (not at the same time lmao!)

By living with his parents he has limited himself to dating..so i'm sure he's now looking for someone whom he can ask to be in a serious relationship :)

Btw, my wok picture is already in the previous post :) 

• Like 4

Wooshik should not worry though, we like all Wooga squad members and when they share with us cute and funny stories about Seo Jun;))) 

@Gisell Gisell I don’t think Seo Jun is a variety snob, just Na PD style suits him the best and the quality/theme of the show should match his desire to appear on it;)))

But in all honesty, I stop watching and enjoying RM. So I would much more prefer them to promote movies new way and on new shows;) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@serenilmauve It is so funny. Seo Jun's laugh is everything for me. And I wanna know more stories about Seo Jun too, WS. We are fine with that. :blush: WS' Mom is adorable too. I really admire their friendships. They are in the same industry but there is no competition at all and only best support to each other. :sweet:

Really cannot wait the day they promote Dream & Conpia. I wanna know which shows they will decide the appear later. Well, we still have to wait long time. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Do you think Seo Jun will come for RM again? I am doubt about it. It seems his variety show will be exclusive now. Lol.

@ivanovie25 It is nice wok. I expect to see your ttekbokki as well. :blush: Btw sometimes I think who is the ex-gf of Seo Jun. It is impossible he didnt dating right? 

Lol! too shy to post..Well, ok, but don't laugh ok..:lol:

Spoiler

mvlHphs.jpg

you see my kitchen is all lilac Lol!

I think he would come again if there is an opportunity. He probably would come to promote Dream or Concrete Utopia. The idea of having Lee Byunhun and him coming to RM seems interesting. I think he enjoyed his time in RM though he never won..hahaha. 2D1N should be ok too to promote his works

Do you think their moms (WS's and Peakboy's) communicate with each other? it seems that their friendship has also included their family. I remember that pic, Seo Jun, his little bro and peakboy. Oh they're having sleep over too right? 

He really has a small face right? 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, aulialanniputri said:
i just realized this 

look at his arm :tears:

he must have been very cold at that time. he always works hard for us. he's the best of the best! :heart:

Omg :tears:..I never thought it would be that cold. Well, now seeing the bts video we can see everybody is wearing thick jacket..

He's a professional and always doing his best..I love him even more :wub:

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 It looks yummy. :love: You have to buy the lilac colors of Edelkochen as it suits your kitchen. The colors are pretty as well. Lol.

@aulialanniputri @ivanovie25 Love him more and more. :heart: I really wish CK watch this behind the scenes as how professional our Seo Jun is. We never know actually they did the shoots in cold day! How Seo Jun have to bear the cold for the beautiful pictorials. 

• Like 4

On 5/21/2021 at 8:21 AM, serenilmauve said:

Yeah probably bcs there's still no official confirmation from Seojun and agency so only the name of the director and writer that's written there. Wow.. if it's true on TvN, it's good then :D

@aulialanniputri @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell The cold must be something we can't imagine judging how hard he endured it. Also kudos to his staff who were always there around him and moved swiftly taking care of him.

Btw @ivanovie25 why can't your pics be opened?

• Like 5