Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy Thks so much for the translation. You are indeed our hero. :foryou:I read and try to find the clips so I watch Seo Jun's face and love his expression and laughter. Well, his laughter always make my days brighter. Lol.

It is nice knowing from himself about his journey. He really prepared himself well in his 20s. And now he can enjoy all his efforts. :fullofhearts: Finally Seo Jun can have the chance to act with LBH. He is really happy for sure.  I havent watched the movie yet and I will then. I am happy that LBH seems like Seo Jun as well from the video greetings. :love:

So his niece asked his autograph? So cute. Lol.

@Jeomju1216 The Great Gatsby is really beautiful. I dont know about LBH's movie yet and I wonder why Seo Jun loves it.

@ivanovie25 I will buy the white color then. :blush: Btw I read the OP said she saw Seo Jun like mannequin? Model? I read some translation but no idea it is true or not. Lol. 

• Like 6

@serenilmauve Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

You're right. The humor is so much Seojun like :lol:Thinking that he's actually talking, smiling, laughing at himself is still funny for me.

Yeah.. no need to be mysterious or secretive or trying to be exclusive or whatever it's called. He's different. He can still be active on social media while achieve another milestone as an actor. That way fans will be even crazier about him ha ha

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell ikr.. I know he's admired LBH in that movie from long time ago but i didn't know he has watched it 45 times! And that's 24yo Seojun saying that. Now after 10 years, the number must have increased lol 

Did you guys mean this post?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO7FWEohxj1/?igshid=1r6c2crnnvqhz

Trans :

One day in April 2021

I've waited more than a month for this day to come. When i got out of the car, i can't forget (seeing) the actor standing in front of the studio. I thought a mannequin was walking. When he walked next to me, i took my breath and i was like "Heuph" (sound of holding breath) without knowing it.

At first, i just wanted to know him. But after the ad was released, the desire to brag started growing gradually.. and after a lot of condiseration..!!

Right, i'm showing it off now..!!!

The whole time we were waiting for the filming began, the staffs around him looked so happy and couldn't stop laughing. He's a cool guy who has the fun and can lighten up the mood.

I thought he was a master of self-care. He's the best *cry* He has many reasons to succeed.

Before we met, i had a lot of things i wanted to say, but when i was about to take a picture with him, all i could say was, "i'm your big fan..!!!"  Only one word kkkkkkkkk thinking about it again makes me embarrassed.

I wish you more and more success!

I wonder how he looks in real life that people always admire his small face, his tall figure, and now call him mannequin. Mannequin has perfect features right? :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve I think I will be speechless as well if Seo Jun is in front of me. Lol. I guess he is more handsome in real life than the photos or whatever it is. I cannot imagine how perfect he is if I really can meet him one fine day! :love:

Will he the last batch for Actor is Present? Why it is so long? When will be the last batch then? Sigh.

Btw @Anjalifairy What's the question from WS that the actually answer is 4?

• Like 5

10 years of Park Seo Joon, the King of Rom Coms: 6 fun facts you definitely did not know about the actor

We bet you didn’t know these facts about the heartthrob Park Seo Joon!

Famous actor Park Seo Joon at the press conference of his drama Itaewon Class in 2020

The hottest Korean actor in the industry since quite a while, Park Seo Joon celebrated his 10th debut anniversary with his fans worldwide yesterday on May 15. The 32-year-old held the live broadcast via KaKao Talk and talked about his journey of a decade, how his off screen personality differs from that of his onscreen and much more. While he took a trip down the memory lane and opened up about his thoughts, fans globally couldn’t stop showering the actor with love. 

Park Seo Joon’s filmography has earned him the status of the hottest and most iconic K-Drama actors known worldwide. So it’s not a surprise that we saw him click a picture in a room filled with bouquets, congratulating him for his debut anniversary. (Check out the picture below). Most of his roles remain unforgettable and has made their own mark with how flawlessly the actor has portrayed them. What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, Midnight Runners, Itaewon Class, Fight for My Way, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior, She Was Pretty, Kill Me Heal Me and the list could go on and on. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO66gATHC8V/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=551670d9-b6f8-4867-80ce-1ac249178ea4

With the many rom coms and kisses he’s had on screen, he’s dubbed as the ‘Rom com Master’ or ‘Rom com Bulldozer’, along with the ‘Best Kisser’ among many fans. 

So today, we’re turning the spotlight from his memorable characters to him. Here are six fun facts we’re sure you didn’t know about. At least, not all of them. 

Spoiler

1. His first appearance was in a music video, not a movie

Park Seo Joon’s ‘The Perfect Game’ was his debut movie, yes. But it wasn’t his first-ever public appearance. The first time he came on the screens was in a music video in Bang Yong Guk’s song, ‘I Remember’ in 2011. Even though much skinnier and younger, Park Seo Joon definitely held his charm (especially with those intense eyes) from the start. 

2. He gave way for his childhood dream to support his younger brother

The actor is the eldest in his household with two younger brothers. His childhood dream was to be a baseball player and so was one of his brother’s. So he became the elder brother and let that dream go. Not only because he wanted to support him but also because his father thought that his brother suited the sport more than him. Well, we’re glad he didn’t take that up and ended up performing at his junior high school, only to realise that he wanted to pursue acting!

3. His celebrity nickname is Park Sundae

Park Seo Joon’s ‘She Was Pretty’ co-star Hwang Jung Eum gave him the nickname of ‘Park Sundae’. And no, it does not mean the ice cream sundae. Rather, sundae is a type of thick blood sausage in the Korean cuisine. She gave this nickname to him because of his thick lips! 

4. He was the first Asian model to endorse Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger is a premium American clothing brand and Park Seo Joon was selected as the first-ever Asian model to become the face of it. Another reason for it might also be that personally, he is known to have a great taste in fashion!

5. His views on his visuals

One of the most charming actors in the Korean entertainment industry wonders in surprise how international fans think he’s got the looks. He shared in an interview that he thinks his looks are plain and because they’re plain, he can make any actress feel prettier if they share the same screen. However, after a few years, he realised that his “plain” face isn’t a downside and can take up more different roles because of it. 

6. He can speak conversational Spanish! 

Yes, even though he was born and brought up in South Korea, he can speak Spanish and is also good at it! This was revealed in the reality show Youn’s Kitchen where famous celebs open restaurants in foreign countries. 

BONUS: 

Park Seo Joon is the actor’s stage name, not his real name. His birth name is Park Yong Kyu. He uses this name while giving donations to charities, such as when he donated 100 million KRW to Daegu Metropolitan City for COVID-19 relief efforts. 

Happy 10 year anniversary, Park Seo Joon! 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/10-years-park-seo-joon-king-rom-coms-6-fun-facts-you-definitely-did-not-know-about-actor-739363

• Like 6

Thank you soo much @Anjalifairy :dontwanna: Now we know what the OP really said..aww..she's so lucky because she's his fan and she got to meet him..envy her lol! @Gisell Gisell i would be speechless too and probably hide myself lol! @Anjalifairy He must be more handsome in real life, with that height, perfect body proportion and gorgeous smile he would make everyone turns their eyes to him..would i ever have the chance to meet him in person? *daydream

Finally! The Actor Is Present! One drama gets into one of his filmography best moments..Itaewon Class is indeed one of his best performances..

Ps. I couldn't see the article about him on the website? Is there any button or link to go?

Update: never mind i found it..lol! I change my browser..

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 @serenilmauve The wait is over!!!! His write-up, profile pic and greatest moments all show how serious he is about the acting profession. So proud of him, more glory days to come…. He posted one of the profile pics to his insta, two posts in a row…keep them coming SJ, we love your personal posts:piggydance:

The profile writer did a great job, it’s well written and summarizes his splendid career growth so far while looking forward to his amazing future, pretty well… :approves:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell @ivanovie25 @serenilmauve The wait is over!!!! His write-up, profile pic and greatest moments all show how serious he is about the acting profession. So proud of him, more glory days to come…. He posted one of the profile pics to his insta, two posts in a row…keep them coming SJ, we love your personal posts:piggydance:

The profile writer did a great job, it’s well written and summarizes his splendid career growth so far while looking forward to his amazing future, pretty well… :approves:

Yesss..Everything is perfect. His profile pics. Black & white. I love the color version as well as on Youtube. He is such a hottie. :heart2beat:I love how they write about him. Seo Jun really represents "youth". Healthy and young man. :love: I am happy they include The Chronicle of Evil on his filmography. 

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Can we really make it happen to send flowers or cakes to him? I really wanna join it. :highonflowers:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell Which one? Is there any clip? I only remember the question from Wooshik is when in Summer Vacation, what he called Seojun in his rookie days when Seojun couldn't find the cameras. The answer is "bloody smell". Although Seojun knew the right answer, he answered with another option on purpose and jokingly said that he still couldn't forgive Wooshik for saying that lol. I'm not sure if there's any more question from Wooshik. Until now i haven't watched the entire show yet :joy:

@serenilmauve Whoaa our telepathy works  :lol:

@ivanovie25 And he must smell really good too. Not bloody smell, Wooshik! Ha ha ha :lol:

@Jeomju1216 I love all his pics and his profile description is on point too. "symbol of youth" :heart:

@serenilmauve I think it's possible. I've been eyeing a gift shop on IG that provides customized fangift or fansupport like cakes, flowers, or anything for international fans. They deliver it to the artist agency. But first, we need to send proposal first to Awesome.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@Gisell Gisell I’m all in, but, I’ve been told it’s hard to get across your gifts or food trucks to big stars unless it’s signed off by the fan club / agency. I could be wrong, if there’s a way to do I’ll happily join in and support as much as I can. This makes me wish again that one of us was his fan club member, we are missing out on so many privileges :anguished:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell I’m all in, but, I’ve been told it’s hard to get across your gifts or food trucks to big stars unless it’s signed off by the fan club / agency. I could be wrong, if there’s a way to do I’ll happily join in and support as much as I can. This makes me wish again that one of us was his fan club member, we are missing out on so many privileges :anguished:

Can you try to sign for Park's Office, dear? I think you know some Korean right? Hahahaha. Who knows you can access into it. :winkx:

Just now I read Vietnamese fans can send food trucks for Seo Jun. I really hope we can send him something as well. At least he knows he has Soompi's fans. Lol.

@Anjalifairy Ahh.. thanks a lot.  I think the clip I wanna know is what you mentioned. So it is about the "bloody smell" Lol.  

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy This clip right?

Why bloody smell for not being able to find the cameras? I don't get it..lol! Enlight me please..

@serenilmauve i wanna join too..

@Jeomju1216 really? Fan club too? If it is the agency we can send them request or proposal through email

@Gisell Gisell aha..this is the 'ehh' we're looking for..lol! Adorable..

I was surprised they included one drama among the films..They should add FFMW in the video as i think the youth representation started from FFMW right? But i'm satisfied with the way they describe him, the profile pictures and the choice of clips :)

• Like 3
  • Blob 2