Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Talent Crush: Park Seo Joon, Actorluckymic February 20, 2015105Talent Crush: Park Seo Joon, Actor

Brace yourselves, folks: Park Seo Joon is now onscreen. If you don’t have a crush on the former student from Seoul Institute Of The Arts now, it’s only a matter of time.

Where You’ve Seen Him

A witch's romance collage

Sizzling onscreen last year as a leading man opposite Uhm Jung Hwa in “A Witch’s Romance.” I call it the time a new k-drama crush got added to my roster.

Screen shot 2015-02-19 at 3.13.04 AM

Park Seo Joon cozied up to Han Groo and manipulated a few relationships as Min Soo in “A Word From Warm Heart.” The role had the actor flexing a character between sensitivity and anger, leaning from revenge to remorse.

dream high 2 collage

Maybe you saw him dance battling onscreen alongside Kang So RaJB, and Jinwoon in the 2012 drama “Dream High 2.” Or as Park Hyun Tae on “Pots of Gold.” Or his current hosting duties on KBS’s weekly show, “Music Bank.”

Where You Might Have Missed Him

park seo joon bang yong guk

What caught my attention was his performance early on in his career, in Bang Yong Guk’s music video “I Remember.” His compelling, emotionally raw portrayal left an indelible impression.

Read more: 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/20/talent-crush-park-seo-joon-actor/

Guest adikkeluangman

The cast and production team watched the first episode together. I think PSJ in the green blueish beanie. The atmosphere must be so cozy because some of them even lie down while watching. More in spoiler.
10897768_786522588108556_52418813216780310891869_786494164778065_583569380986601

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik brings up dating rumors with Park Seo Joon + speculations he's gay
Actor Choi Woo Sik talked about how people perceive him and some speculations about his sexual orientation during the press conference for the drama on March 3 at the CJ E&M Studio.
During the interview, Choi Woo Sik said, "I don't know if it's because of my character, but there are people who don't take me seriously.  I like that.  People approach me comfortably, and I think it's good for me to comfortably converse with them, as well.  I don't like it when people look down on me too much, though.  I think because I've become the lead, some strength has gone into my shoulders.  I'm watching martial arts to change my image."
1209142_article_99_20150303162210.jpg

He continued talking about people's perceptions of him, revealing that some questioned his sexual orientation.  He said, "I played a eunuch in 'Rooftop Prince' and I do some homosexual acting with Seulong this time, so people are misunderstanding a bit in that area.  I'm close to Park Seo Joon, so there were even rumors about whether we were dating.  That's not it, at all."  
He and Park Seo Joon had previously acted together, showing a cute bromance, in fun sitcom, 'Family,' which was actually pretty good, so fans should watch!  It appears since then, they've remained very close, constantly showing support and making fans go "aw" at their friendship.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/choi-woo-sik-brings-up-dating-rumors-with-park-seo-joon-speculations-hes-gay

-----Choi Woo Shik Clears Up Rumors about Dating Park Seo Joon
Actor Choi Woo Shik has addressed the rumors about him being in a relationship with fellow actor Park Seo Joon.
B_LJ9rlVAAA0an6.jpg

On March 3, the star took part in the press conference of tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Hogu’s Love” as one of the lead actors, and explained that he and Park Seo Joon are simply extremely close friends.
“In the drama, I am the love interest of Im Seulong. Possibly because of that, there are many people who mistake me for being gay,” Choi Woo Shik said.
“I am close with Park Seo Joon, and after frequently hanging out with him, people started to spread rumors about us. People ask me if I’m in a relationship with Park Seo Joon, but that’s not the case at all,” the actor explained that the assumptions about his sexual orientation are completely false.
family.jpg

Finally, he added, “I am now taking boxing lessons to change my image,” and drew laughter with his comment.
The two are best known for co-starring in the 2012 sitcom “Family,” in which they even shared a gentle kiss as seen below.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/03/choi-woo-shik-clears-up-rumors-about-dating-park-seo-joon/

March 12, 2015

Drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ Sends Messages To The Fans

Source: BNTNews

5ctht5jph34558fyg2rrfzqlmi0m6yp1.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] MBC drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ casts delivered hand-written messages to the fans.

The drama became a hot issue because of the unique characters and its well-made story. It is a ‘healing’ love story of Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) and Oh Rijin (Hwang Jung Eum). Ji Sung digested his character well although the character has seven personalities. In addition, other casts tried their best to make the best drama over two months. 

For wrapping up the drama, Ji Sung, Park Seo Joon, Kim Yuri and Choi Won Young wrote down messages for the audience and took a picture with it. 

The staff of the drama said, “We really appreciate the audience for loving the drama for two months. We wish the drama is a ‘healing’ one that is kept in your memory for a long time.”

Meanwhile, the last episode of ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ airs on March 12. (photo by Pan Entertainment)

March 13, 2015

‘Kill Me Heal Me’ concludes with 9.2% viewership

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150313 (MBC)
The MBC Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Kill Me Heal Me,” starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum, aired its final episode on Thursday, gaining a nationwide viewership of 9.4 percent.

According to the statistics released by Nielsen Korea on Friday, the final installment of “Kill Me Heal Me” scored an average viewer share of 9.4 percent, up from 9.2 percent in the earlier episode. The final episode ranked second among competing dramas in the same time slot. 

In the last episode, the main character Cha Do-hyun (Ji Sung) overcomes her identity problem stemming from a childhood trauma.

A new TV drama “Angry Mom” will be aired in the same time slot from March 18.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Pretty Yona finally met her oppa for the first time. Behind the scene of Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon first meeting. More pictures in spoiler. (via NAMOOACTORS) 
10998415_811882715572543_14333803612491210835305_811882738905874_310991798245563

10960253_811882988905849_800156212084090

Park Seo-joon offered leading role in Chaebol’s Daughterby girlfriday | April 2, 2015 | 69 Comments

ParkSeoJoon1.jpg

It’s only been a few weeks since Kill Me, Heal Me ended, but Park Seo-joon is already in talks to return in a new drama. Works for me, since I never ever want him to go away. Park has been offered his first headlining role on a Big 3 show (he’s had a starring role before on cable as the adorable noona-killer who romanced Uhm Jung-hwa in Witch’s Romance); he’s now considering the new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama Chaebol’s Daughter.

The new series comes from PD Choi Young-hoon and writer Ha Myung-hee of A Warm Word, in which Park Seo-joon played a supporting character. I can see why it’d be a favorable reteam all around, since that drama was well-received and Park Seo-joon has only garnered more love for the subsequent roles he’s done.

It’s about a woman who hides the fact that she’s a chaebol’s daughter, because she wants to know for certain that she’s loved for her and not her money. Park Seo-joon is being courted to play the leading man who comes from a poor family. He’s a lowly assistant manager at one of the chaebol conglomerate companies, and though he was always respected because of his intelligence and his looks, he has a chip on his shoulder because of the way his poor parents were treated, solely for their lack of money.

He’s an extremely jaded man who believes that love is a carrot that rich people dangle in order to emotionally manipulate others. Gee, cynical much? He’s honed an animalistic instinct for whether or not something will be advantageous to him, and the second he determines that someone or something isn’t going to help him get ahead, he walks away mercilessly.

The drama will explore love, money, and humanity, and ask whether a wealthy heiress and a poor man can have a real relationship. It sounds a bit like Nice Guy with less amnesia. I don’t normally do melos about filthy rich people, but the cast might reel me in.

Chaebol’s Daughter is looking to air after Heard It Through the Grapevine on Mondays and Tuesdays in June.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/park-seo-joon-offered-leading-role-in-chaebols-daughter/