Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Clothing brand 'Evisu' releases picture of new models Park Seo Joon and LABOUM's Solbin

On January 19, clothing brand 'Evisu' released the very first picture of their new exclusive models, Park Seo Joon and LABOUM's Solbin, both of who were revealed to have taken part in their first photo shoot on January 12.  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/clothing-brand-evisu-releases-picture-of-new-models-park-seo-joon-and-laboums-solbin

Park Seo Jun opened up on the recurring dating rumors with Baek Jin Hee.

During press conference for MBC’s drama Kill Me Heal Me on January 21, Park Seo Joon said, “I don’t know where the eyewitness account came from when I didn’t even meet up with her.”

One media outlet previously reported that Park Seo Joon and Baek Jin Hee have been dating for two years. According to the report, Park Seo Joon recently moved to Geumho-dong, where Baek Jin Hee lives, which made it easier for them to date. This was the second time that the two people have been caught in a dating rumor. About this, both their agencies stated, “They are just close colleagues and are not dating.”

His stance was not much different from his agency’s. Park Seo Joon said, “I also read the news and there was one thing they were right about. It’s true that we live in the same neighborhood. I moved to the area after getting advised to do so because my old neighborhood had many problems with parking but I didn’t know that it would cause such a big problem. There was a picture showing that we have couple padding jackets but that jacket was sponsored.”

large view

About being involved in dating rumors with Baek Jin Hee on repeated accounts, Park Seo Joon shared, “In my head I think, ‘if I meet her privately, I’ll be proving them right,’ since the articles came out twice, which I feel like is narrowing by human relationships.”

He then smiled as he said, “On a positive note, I would like to act opposite her (Baek Jin Hee) in my next project and show fantastic chemistry, like Ji Sung hyung and Hwang Jung Eum nuna.”

In Kill Me Heal Me, Park Seo Joon will be acting as the twin brother of Oh Ri Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) and the genius novelist Oh Ri On.

Park Seo Joon said, “Actually I think that many people didn’t anticipate in this project. But no one knows unless the lid opens. I also think that the viewership rating is God’s realm but thankfully, I think our project has harmony between directing, scripts and acting.”

Meanwhile, Kill Me Heal Me will depict the love story between the heir to a conglomerate company with multiple personality disorder and his private doctor, starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon and more.

class="post-title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.9em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(255, 0, 0); line-height: 1.5em;"[enter-talk] IS THERE ANYONE WHO LIKES HIM!!!??
download.jsp?FileID=30808834

Actor Park Seojun!!!
if you like him the same way as me, let's share some GIF...<3
ah Leon oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠ (T/N: his name in "kill me heal me")

post response:[+212][-3]original post: http://pann.nate.com/talk/325673559 

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.22 00:05
please watch "A witch's love"!!you will fall for him even more!
download.jsp?FileID=30813026이미지확대보기
추천29반대0

해맠 |2015.01.21 21:19
ㅠㅠ "Kill me heal me"...it's so no joke lately...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
추천28반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.21 23:54
I love you Park Seojun
download.jsp?FileID=30812863이미지확대보기
추천21반대0

윤동하 |2015.01.22 00:00
screencaps from "A witch's love"download.jsp?FileID=30812950이미지확대보기추천10반대0
캬웅 |2015.01.21 23:01
when he was acting in "I summon you, Gold!" oh~ he was fine, but in "A witch's love" his acting improved so much hehe ㅎㅎpart-timer Yoon (his name in Witch's love), even now, thinking about him makes my heart flutter!!!

추천10반대0
ㅊ1 |2015.01.22 00:48
maybe because of "kill me heal me" there are a lot of people who became his fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's really growing bigㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천8반대0

냠 |2015.01.21 21:42
for me Choi Wooshik (his name in "family")♥
download.jsp?FileID=30810757이미지확대보기
추천7반대1

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/01/enter-talk-is-there-anyone-who-likes-him.html