Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

So, his official debut date is 12.08. We have a little bit more than 2 months to do everything that’s is required from us. It’s also would be wise, I guess, to see what we can do about rice donation for either Dream or Concrete Utopia 

Dance Marathon Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@ivanovie25 Fan club or agency, I don’t think you need approval from both in this case…I remember reading some where that some agencies require both esp. if you are putting up banners of the star and using their picture for e.g. Food trucks ..I think it’s easiest submitting a request through fan club,  but we could try emailing Awesome and see how that works out.

In other news…

Spoiler

CWS for Nike … what a twist :lol: Glad to see his presence is growing in CF space as well, I’m sure PSJ is really proud of him. I think CWS is really popular with American brands given Parasite’s popularity  … Coca Cola , now Nike :glasses:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell Try getting into that fan club, haha seems really hard. My Korean is as good as any K-drama fan, I just know the catch words :grin:, I rely heavily on AI translators like most ppl when subs are not available and that kinda only works for text translations. I need to do some research see if there’s a way to break through those high thick walls of his fan club. Need to spend time and see if I get lucky, chances are very low though … 

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell @Anjalifairy I remember watching that particular summer vacation episode and here’s some back ground to that “bloody smell” answer…

Spoiler

The guests on that particular episode were senior actors who worked with CWS and Yumi, they asked WS which projects he and SJ worked on, WS said it was “Shut up Family” that they first met…CWS was bragging to his seniors that he considers himself a senior actor to PSJ because he debuted earlier (like 6 months ahead in 2011 I think and had already worked on 1 or 2 projects by then) and he had to teach SJ the ways around a studio, how to face a camera, etc. SJ was a novice and it is he who raised him and made SJ what he is today :grin: [The senior actors burst out laughing at the exaggerated claims WS was making] He went on to say it was like “SJ at that time was akin to the smell of blood off a newborn baby”, his seniors were puzzled by that statement and corrected him saying you mean like “the smell of a new born baby who is still feeding on breast milk” ? WS was like yes that . May be it relates to a Korean saying comparing new born baby smell to inexperience, not sure though.

It was such a hilarious scene :lol:

• Like 7

K-OST, a new Korean Wave created by a drama

<Excerpt from interview with Park Seong-Il, throwing light on Itaewon OSTs and worldwide impact it had, skipped other parts….>

Spoiler

Park Seong-il is the music director of'Itaewon Class', which ended in popularity with an audience rating exceeding 16% (Nielsen Korea, national standard) last year. The drama revolved around the human growth of Park Sae-Roy (Park Seo-joon) and the myth of entrepreneurship. The OST was a huge success even though the melody was not a large piece. Gaho'Begin', Kim Pil's'That Ain', and Ha Hyun-woo'Stones' occupied the top of the music charts. Along with the global popularity of'Itaewon Class', the OST was also illuminated by people around the world. In addition to being on the local music chart, there was also a remix proposal from a DJ active in Italy across the sea. 

Finally, I came to the'Itaewon Class'. It was the first time I had a breath with director Kim Seong-yoon, and the result was very good. 

We got an offer and we were together, but it was the first style of work that I experienced. After the music was completed, he took a scene related to it. Listening to music and designing the right direction for it. At first, I said,'Why do I need the finished music file before filming'. I found out when I saw the result. Even the breath of the lyrics, the director organized and created a video.

20212378162098154430_20210517000110972.jpg?type=w430Original view

The performance song'Defense' inserted in'Itaewon Class' was remixed by DJ Alex Pratz, who is active in Milan, Italy. /Provided by curiosity studio

-'Itaewon Class' has a lot of OST volume compared to other dramas. 

It was about 2.5 times that of regular works. But he wrote those songs effectively throughout. When I put a lot of songs into the drama, it feels complicated, but'Itaewon Class' was not. Most of them were used to effectively imprint characters. So it gave the impression that it was a perfect fit. I never worked with the mind of'Let's make a big hit with OST'. However, I think it has gained this popularity thanks to good use of it. The OST made me feel once again that the true value of the OST must be soaked into the work. 

-I think the OST was also loved as it was a popular overseas work. 

When I first heard that it was released through Netflix, I didn't think it would have any ripple effect. In the Japanese market, only dramas that were mostly broadcast on TV have been popular so far. They say they are getting more love than they thought. I got to know because local acquaintances let me know. In China, there is something called'Itaewon Class' street. They play the OST there and do business like a stand in Itaewon. I think another Korean Wave is emerging through music. Interestingly,'beginning' is the most popular overseas. 2nd place is'That Ain', and 3rd place is'Stones'. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/629/0000083431

IC’s OSTs are one of my favorites from my workout playlist, love how they help in getting that adrenaline going, I particularly like Start Over by Gaho when I go for a run :machocat:

• Like 7

So, first we need to decide what to give and when (debut date?) then create a proposal to the agency. If we pass then we will gather donation and make an order to the shop that we have previously chosen. Are the task lists like that?

@Jeomju1216 thank you for explaining the background story :kiss_wink:..i see now :lol: in a way CWS is proud how his bff has become now..cute :)

@Anjalifairy  I'm curious about this, could help me understand the context? the rest of the games are pretty much self explanatory. This one i can't make out.

Help @Admin..i edited the post but it becomes two..how do i delete the first one?
Update: thank you! :)

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 6

Wooga squad killin’ it off late :glasses:

'Sweet Night', the OST of V's own song and popular drama'Itaewon Class', was the first solo artist released in Korea to be ranked #1 on iTunes in Japan, and last month's line music'Itaewon Class' OST album was officially serviced.

Even though V appeared in the drama of'Hwarang' group, he is enjoying high popularity as an actor, along with Hyunbin, Park Seojun, and Cha Eunwoo in the'New Hallyu Hotties 4 Angels' selected by Japanese fashion magazine '25ans'. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002955979

Din Din and his mischievous humor..

Spoiler

"It's me?" Din Din, Park Seo-jun misunderstood the photos of'Hwarang'... members booed (2 days and 1 night)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001299034

thinking of himself as PSJ, his costars were brutal with feedback  :joy:

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell I saw so many new blogs in the last few days of ppl buying and showing off their newly purchased Edelkochen stacked pots because PSJ is the model now, I still haven’t been able to find an e-commerce site that ships to my country :anguished: Someone suggested I buy from 11th street because they ship worldwide but couldn’t find Edelkochen pots and pans on them yet, the colors are so pretty I really want to get them. 

@ivanovie25 I could be wrong, This is my understanding the fans needed to predict how many of those games SJ would succeed in, I think he got 2 of 4 but a large percentage of the fans predicted that he would do 1. So technically he didn’t win that round.

KB Pay , Behind the scenes :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@Jeomju1216 Thanks for your effort to try. Who knows we are lucky enough. :winkx:

By the way, where we can see the clips of Din Din? He is really cute. Lol. I remember when his Mom mentioned he looks like Seo Jun. Din Din should be very proud of himself. Lol. "A double sword brother" Lol.

But why "Hwarang" is so seldom mentioned by media? Even the profile of Seo Jun, they didnt write about Hwarang. 

@aulialanniputri @Bluepiano Please join us as well for sending gifts to Seo Jun. :blush: Hope we can really do it together @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25:heart:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Jeomju1216 aaah..i see, yeah i think i can understand now..thank youu :kiss_wink: at the end he asked those 41 fans who voted 1 to leave the room..lol! :lol:

Try your local e-commerce, because sometimes they take pre order, meaning they would gather all the orders from customers and order it at once from korea. That is why it's a bit more expensive because of the shipping cost. I only order the wok for now since i need to replace the old one :) but i'm eyeing the mini pots lol!

But really? People are showing off their newly bought pans? Lol! Well the power of Seo Joon :thumbsup: 

Spoiler

I kinda hope Nike would take him too alongside his bff as everybody knows he's a Nike mania..lol! Well, I saw him wearing 3 stripes once or twice..i guess he's a sneaker mania not only one brand :lol:

Behind the scene of KB is so fun! :relaxed: so there are 2 new faces for KB..Wow, he's already with them for almost 4 years..I hope Seo Joon will be with them for several years to come. I like their CF :)

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

By the way, where we can see the clips of Din Din? He is really cute. Lol. I remember when his Mom mentioned he looks like Seo Jun. Din Din should be very proud of himself. Lol. "A double sword brother" Lol.

But why "Hwarang" is so seldom mentioned by media? Even the profile of Seo Jun, they didnt write about Hwarang. 

@Gisell Gisell I sometimes watch 2 days 1 night on KOCOWA TV, I think KBS World YT channel also publishes the translated episodes with a week or two delay. I enjoy Din Din’s YT vlogs with his mom, they are really cute.

I know right, PSJ in Hwarang was really good. More than anything, he worked so so so hard, he gave his everything. He had so many action scenes it’s unbelievable, because he has good fitness levels he managed to get through. I read an article recently where it said he was hospitalized because of severe neck pain during that shooting not because he was injured on site but because of extreme fatigue and severe physical exhaustion. He was completely burnt out. That’s probably why PSJ always says ratings are important but please don’t discount the cast & crew’s efforts regardless of the outcome. If you’ve seen the BTS, you will notice how tired he was towards the last few episodes even his similes were forced upon. It must be really sad and heartbreaking for actors when their projects don’t get the expected results and all their hard word gets washed away like it’s nothing. 

@ivanovie25 Ah Ok, let me try that. BTW, who are the 2 new faces? I didn’t catch that.

43 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:
43 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

so there are 2 new faces for KB

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 Which color you will order then? Lol. @ivanovie25 said white color is prettier. I think so. I kinda think I will mix 2 colors for wok and pants.

I will wait KBS Channel then. Thks for the info. And I just know Seo Jun was hospitalized during Hwarang. I know he worked extremely hard for it especially during the summer. It is too bad just because of the ratings and everybody forget Hwarang. Anyway Seo Jun himself seldom talk about it also.

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 Mr. Yoo He Jin and our Ms. Youn. 

So while Seo Jun is their ambassador from 2018, they also have other celebrities for a certain product in 2019 and 2020..Easy (I don't know if it is a card or a system)

Maybe the two faces are for a specific product too :)

@Gisell Gisell @Jeomju1216 I saw this set of mini pans with lilac color :love: It's not a new product like that white set of wok and pans or that stacked of pots

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Never thought I will see Kim Yuna and Seo Jun in one frame lol 

They looked splendid together in that one frame, beauty overload. Kim Yuna’s beauty and grace is legendary, I can see why … very pretty :relieved:

@ivanovie25 Ah! I see, that’s cool. Lilac pans would be so pretty, add one more to the shopping list, Seo Jun the money stealer :grin:

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 That's just like what @Jeomju1216 has already explained. He successfully challenged himself in 2 games, peeling the candy and throwing the water bottle. But 44 fans (i think what he said was 44, not 41. Need the HD clip of it to make sure what's written on the screen) kinda under estimate him by guessing only 1 lol. 

@serenilmauveSo about the gift support, here is the gift shop i said :

https://instagram.com/giftorea?utm_medium=copy_link

Look like they're trusted enough. But the bad news is they're now closed until the 1st of june :confounded: In the meantime, you guys can check what's in their store. Open the website on their bio. They list there the price for what's available. But if we want something customized, we can chat them for further information. 

I think for our first try, we can start with something simple like flower bouquet or balloons or cake. Or we can pick 2 of 3 if we can afford. Personally, i'd like to choose flowers or balloons (or both) other than something edible, unless it's snack. Snack can be last longer i think. But of course i follow majority votes xD

Or this one for another option,

https://instagram.com/flowergiftkorea?utm_medium=copy_link

Usually Awesome will give a notice when fan support is open for fans to participate. Bcs i noticed fans talked about it on DC gall when fansupport for Conpia was open in last april.

If you guys have any idea or other recommended gift shop, please share :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4