Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 I saw it directly on the article, but using this Twitter embed for ease of reading, I think she the reigning queen of South Korean volleyball and has been their team captain for a long time. I saw her first on the MBC I live alone variety show, she’s quirky and unapologetic about the way she speaks her mind. She’s got a towering physique but quite cute when she starts interacting. I like her personality.:glasses:

• Like 5

Wow.. I really hope I can buy Essa Sofa at my country and if possible I can meet the BA as well. What a dream. Lol. Btw @Anjalifairy It is not Simba? It looks like Simba and both of them are so sweet. I never feel jealous with pet but now ... 

@serenilmauve All hairstyles really suit Seo Jun especially the sexy chestnut hair. :love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see. From this angle she does have several similar facial features as his :grin: But I don't know from a different angle. A lot of people on Social Media claim that he or their friends, family members look like him lol

From other angle lol Probably the look of determination :joy: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@serenilmauve Whenever i got a notice with a small note under my post like "don't quote picture!", I felt like i was scolded :lol:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell Yeah we need Record Park's bts to confirm whether it is Simba or not :joy:

Omg.. so that's the volleyball player you guys talked about. I just found out and just read the articles. Yeah they kinda look alike with their pics side to side (the one with Saeroy).. i agree with @serenilmauve it's the determination look i think :joy: Apparently they're the same age. I wonder if Seojun knows that it becomes a hot topic right now xD

I'm curious so i searched her video lol

Spoiler

She looks charismatic though :D

At certain angle, i think i know why people say they look alike :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@serenilmauve Is the coffee truck from the fans also? I hope one day we can make it as well. :fullofhearts:

40 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Omg..that volleyball player is 192 cm of height, the same as LKS? Our Seo Jun will look small beside her lol

I think it's simba. ESSA made them a cake right?

Woah. 192 cm? I think nobody can see me if I stand beside Seo Jun already but she is 192 cm! Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Shorties club reunite? :joy:

Count me in :joy:

45 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

New coffeetruck support for Conpia set

Another one? whoa amazing..It's a big event, they will keep coming until the end of shooting lol

So he's still filming today too..meaning he hasn't come to the office :sweatingbullets: I hope his manager delivers our gift to his house or to him directly

• Like 7

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell lol shorty shorty club is here :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHOOZ5paie/?utm_medium=copy_link

Review from coffee truck today.

Seojun stopped by at the Yoon truck wearing (character) make up looking at the menu with his manager. He greeted OP and ordered blueberry yogurt smoothies, and filled his tumbler with iced americano :blush:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4