Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Harper’s BAZAAR x Chanel photoshoot 

Adam Sandler GIF

Hotness alert, this is at now dangerous levels :hotinhere2:

4 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I'm waiting for the interview translation 

Me too, what did he say? Anything about his Marvel or overseas acting gig? Can’t wait :highonflowers:

• Like 8

@serenilmauve you’re right, am probably hoping for a miracle but knowing Marvel’s super secret contract obligations, he will probably not say a word Zip It Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

@Gisell Gisell Look, his Japanese fans bought the lip balm already… we need to get ourselves one ASAP, side note those Marvel socks are super cute :kaching1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4dWdYJTEQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun driving the car :love: I really love seeing him doing simple everyday things;))

Me too, seeing little glimpses of him irl is so heartwarming... I never thought driving a car or cooking or jumping the rope would be any cooler until I saw Seo Jun do them :coolshades:

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

What a total cutie :bashful:

I think it’s during Witch’s Romance days;))

Soo cute :issohappy:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Also it’s funny how journalist tried sneakily ask him about his second half of year and Seo Jun sneakily avoided it like a total pro he is :lol:

Yeah well he basically said “I’m going somewhere in the second half of the year to work very hard, just know that” and fill in the blanks :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi everyone.

:fullofhearts:

I started to like PSJ since early 2020 but I just started entering Fandom Jeomju month May 2021 (i'm late? LOL).

I have been watching almost all his dramas, movies and reality show. 

I'm still new to the PSJ world, please help.  Thank you❤️

Edited by Lusiana
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, Lusiana said:

Hi everyone.

:fullofhearts:

I started to like PSJ since early 2020 but I just started entering Fandom Jeomju month May 2021 (i'm late? LOL).

I have been watching almost all his dramas, movies and reality show. 

I'm still new to the PSJ world, please help.  Thank you❤️

Hi, welcome! Happy to see you here with us! The world of Seo Jun is cast and impossible to get out :love: There is also no such thing as “late” :P

Please feel free to post anything that you like, start or join conversations;))

• Like 6