Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Thanks @willenette for the information. May he win in his 3rd nomination for best actor in television category :) 

He has been nominated in Baeksang for Best New Actor in film category right? Hopefully the two new films will earn him nominations for Best Actor and he wins one of them :) *praying

To think that only several actors got nominated more than 1, i'm so proud of him...

Spoiler

Ps. I just realized HB has 3 nominations so far but hasn't won. I remember Leonardo Dicaprio, he waited so long to win an oscar, 6 nominations, and he got it for the 6th

Well, winning isn't everything..to be nominated in major awards is already an acknowledgement for their acting skills :)

• Like 7

8 Korean Variety Shows To Watch If You Miss Traveling

Go around the world without leaving your home.

If there’s one thing we really miss doing right now, it’s traveling! Whether you’re wandering locally or abroad, there’s something freeing about going on adventures in places far from home. If you’re feeling the quarantine blues, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!

These travel-themed K-variety shows are full of cool places and fun games that will entertain you for hours on end. Here's a list of them that you can watch on Netflix and Viu:

Youn's Stay (2021)

Who’s in it: Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Sik

Where you can watch it: Viu

This show is a rebrand of another Na PD franchise, Youn’s Kitchen, where the cast members operate a restaurant by themselves in another country. The first season was in Indonesia, the second in Spain. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, they had to stay in Korea this time around. The Spain crew returns, and the challenge is to host foreigners who have been living in Korea for the past year in a traditional hanok guesthouse. Parasite’s Woo Sik adds a dash of playfulness to the crew as he becomes their newest part-timer. Watching the show is relaxing, and it’s also perfect for learning more about Korean culture and food. You’ll have fun anticipating the guests’ reactions too.

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/travel-variety-shows-netflix-and-viu-a1163-20210516-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thanks @willenette for the information. May he win in his 3rd nomination for best actor in television category :) 

He has been nominated in Baeksang for Best New Actor in film category right? Hopefully the two new films will earn him nominations for Best Actor and he wins one of them :) *praying

To think that only several actors got nominated more than 1, i'm so proud of him...

Reveal hidden contents

Ps. I just realized HB has 3 nominations so far but hasn't won. I remember Leonardo Dicaprio, he waited so long to win an oscar, 6 nominations, and he got it for the 6th

Well, winning isn't everything..to be nominated in major awards is already an acknowledgement for their acting skills :)

Waiting for the day to come then. No matter what I am very proud of him. :blush:

Oh yeah I laugh so hard listening the morning call from Seo Jun. I think I will fall down from the bed if I get this morning call as I will wake up till the last seconds if possible :Megalol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
bts photos and video from Edelkochen CF

I think the OP also wrote about her encounter experience with Seo Jun. I am waiting for the translation, but no one has posted yet :sweat_smile: 

I think i will look like that girl beside Seo Jun lol! so tiny. He's even taller than that big fridge

• Like 6

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun finally updated his IG :cutekitty:

So much shades of purple color :love:

Yay!!! I’m not able to find that post but I read right before his fan meeting, those flowers and “rice cake” cake were personalized and sent by his official fan cafe “Park’s Office” for onsite support during his fan meeting…I think they sent beverages as well for the production staff…the cake design was super pretty. Let me look again, if I find it I’ll post here.

Update-  I think that was a Park’s office official post about the FM support arrangements and was accidentally set to public for a short time before they made it private only for his fan club members. Sorry guys, may be I should have some screenshots. Bummer! It was literally minutes before the FM, I was too excited I guess. 

• Like 6

'24 y/o Park Seojun vs 34 y/o Park Seojun' interview from Park Seojun, Comma -english translations

34yo SJ : Hello.

24yo SJ : Hello.

34yo SJ : Nice to meet you. Please introduce yourself.

24yo SJ : The 24yo Park Seojun here.

34yo SJ : Aigoo..  So long time ago. An age to go to Reserve Force?

(Showing his army photo) Now i'm in Civil Defense.

24yo SJ : Haha you're 10 years older than me? Please be comfortable, Ahjussi.

34yo SJ : Alright.

It's gonna be your first broadcast interview. Are you nervous?

24yo SJ : yeah.. i'm so nervous! What is it like when you're 34? Are you still nervous?

34yo SJ : it will be the same then and now. So don't be too nervous. It's not a big deal.

24yo SJ : Yeap^^

1. How's your day?

24yo SJ : Congratulations, hyung! I heard it's your 10th debut anniversary.

34yo SJ: that's how it happened. It's amazing time flies. 

24yo SJ : So am i debuting this year? Is that the case?

34yo SJ : ^^

24yo SJ : I think it's not easy to continue acting for 10 years. Do you have the know-how?

34yo SJ : It's just then and now the most fun thing to do (for me) is acting. If it's called a know-how, just do what you feel enjoyable.. 

And now it's not just me. I have people who support me, so i always do my best thinking that i need to work harder. 

I'm sorry. It's such a long story, wasn't it? Now that i'm 34, i become like this^^

24yo SJ : It's okay, ahjussi.

But, hyung, you don’t act mysterious, do you?

34yo SJ : To fans?

24yo SJ : Yeah. Dad told me so. There's no such thing as free lunch. Of course it' s different nuance but if there are people who support you, you should appreciate it. So i hope you do well with the thought of giving it back.

34yo SJ : Yeah, that’s why i try to share my moments and my feelings as much as i can. 

24yo SJ : So are you going to do a fanmeeting?

34yo SJ : Yes. It's not easy to do a fanmeeting in the midst of movie filming. Still, i'm working hard on it.

Acting is not difficult bcs it's something i always do, but i think my body is not as good as yours now.

24yo SJ : I guess civil defense's stamina is a bit different from reserve force's stamina? 

34yo SJ : It is. I can't do as much as you do now.

You're busy preparing for your debut?

24yo SJ : I'm trying everything right now. I learn Hwaseong horseback riding in the morning. When i get back, i go to Hapkido training hall. I learn Haedong Gumdo (korean sword martial art) and Hapkido (korean martial art) which might be useful if i do historical drama. After that, i eat then go to boxing hall and do it for 1 hour.

When it's over, in the evening...

34yo SJ : So busy..

24yo SJ : I'm not done talking yet. Is it too long?

34yo SJ: No, tell me more. Apparently i've been talking a lot since i was young haha.

24yo SJ : ...i do weight training and then my day ends. I'm busy.

Will what i've prepared be helpful for my acting later?

34yo SJ : (showing the pic of Yonghoo the MMA fighter and Sunwoo who’s good at horseback riding)

24yo SJ : Wow, what's all this?

34yo SJ : It's all been helpful when i did my work. 

Don't worry, all those things that you've done will definitely help your acting. Just do your best. (In this part, 34yo Seojun did a typo, Do your best should be "Choi sun" but he typed "Choi Ji Sun instead)

24yo SJ : Is Cho Ji Sun a new slang around that time future?

34yo SJ : I mean Choi sun/do your best haha.

But this time this kind of stuff is called "Gabbunssa" (an awkward atmosphere when someone tells a not so funny joke).

24yo SJ : (i think he replied it with a joke too but i dont get it so i leave it blank :joy:

2. What's your favorite?

34yo SJ : Actually that's a bit of dilemma these days. You didn't have a day off, did you? But these days, sometimes i have a day off, and i don't know what to do. I don't think i have any proper hobby. 

24yo SJ : about hobby.. I like watching movies especially noir titled "A Bittersweet Life". I think I've watched it 45times. (A Bittersweet Life is a movie starring actor Lee Byunghun).

34yo SJ : Now that you mentioned it.. do you want me to give you my life spoiler?

24yo SJ : what is it?

34yo SJ : I said i've been busy filming these days. Actually.. i'm filming a movie called Concrete Utopia with Lee Byunghun sunbaenim. (Showing the photo of the main cast from script reading).

24yo SJ : *surprised* (his surprised face is so cute :wub:)

34yo SJ : probably it's something you can't imagine right now 

24yo SJ : Wow.. how is it, how is it???

34yo SJ : I'm filming happily every day.

24yo SJ : And then? And then? Answer me quickly!

34yo SJ : What i can say is i'm getting goosebumps and excited just by seeing our solid teamwork come together in harmony. Spoiler ends.

24yo SJ : Whoa.. i envy you, hyung. I think it's more fun than a hobby.

34yo SJ : Right. So live your life to the fullest.

24yo SJ : Today i'll watch A Bittersweet Life one more time. 

34yo SJ : You have something else to envy.

24yo SJ : what now?

34yo SJ : You wanted to raise a dog. Now i have a lovely friend named Simba.

24yo SJ : Whoa.. please show me the photo right now.

34yo SJ : (showing a photo where he carries Simba) Here he is. (And continue to send him more photos  including the little Simba) I brought him here as a little boy, and he was so cute when he walked toddlingly around.

24yo SJ : He looks a bit like you.

34yo SJ : ??? (Insert dog emoji) Are you saying we look alike? When i'm drunk a lot, i think you're right.

24yo SJ : You're good at jokes ha ha ha

34yo SJ : There was a time when i was really sick, and he didn't leave me, but lying down next to me to see if i felt sick.

24yo SJ : So proud of him.

34yo SJ : Simba comforts me a lot. And you're gonna love him when you meet him later. Looking forward to that day.

24yo SJ : Then i'll wait for that day and buy him snack. 

34yo SJ : Don't give it too often^^

24yo SJ : So, are you living only together with Simba right now?

34yo SJ : No, i live with my parents. They're doing well. 

I like that i talk more than you were. I have two nieces. The first is already in elementary school. Is it too much for a life spoiler?

24yo SJ : Hyung, you are a spoiler man.

34yo SJ : (showing his niece's photo)

24yo SJ : Whoa.. does she know i'm an actor?

34yo SJ : You're actively doing a great deal of works. She can't help but watch it. So she thinks it's natural that her family appear on TV.

24yo SJ : Why? Is it bad?

34yo SJ : She asks for an autograph. If she's obedient to your words, please do it sometimes. 

24yo SJ : Then can you give me an autograph today? I'll listen to you too.

34yo SJ : kkkkkk okay.

3. What worries you?

34yo SJ : Uhm.. I'm worried about what kind of photos should I fill in my filmography album. 

24yo SJ : I think it's going to be very difficult. I don't know yet, but is it a more difficult than now?

34yo SJ : If there's anything better than you, will many people still cheer you on? I'm just worried about whether i still could act at that time.

24yo SJ : Actually, these days i'm wondering if this is really the path i want. I can't see the future. In the army, i clench my fists covering my eyes and say this is your future. (look how he literally does it :lol:) That's me.

34yo SJ : I want to tell you that from my future perspective, it'll be bright if you take your hands off. 

24yo SJ : Whoa.. you said it nicely. I should remember that.

34yo SJ : Use it for interviews later. 

24yo SJ : I'll remember it. Thanks.

4. I'd like to say...

24yo SJ : It was nice to see the 10 year later me today. The life spoiler was fun. What would you like to say if you can meet me in 10 years?

34yo SJ : I might say, "Are you still doing it? Did you live well without any trouble?"

24yo SJ : Oh you're confident.

34yo SJ : Joke~ 

"To Park Seojun in his 40s, thank you for staying unchanged". End.

24yo SJ: Then please say a word to the 20s me.

34yo SJ : Hey, i have said 200 words already. Now go in.

24yo SJ : Yeap^^

34yo SJ : Goodbye.

24yo SJ : Goodbye.

------------------------------------------

Guys sorry that it's just a text. I wanted to put the eng sub to the video but i think that's gonna be a complicated work and i don't have time for that for now. But i gladly welcome if anyone wants to do it :D It's more fun if you read the text while watching the video and seeing their expressions :D

Edited by Anjalifairy
Correcting some grammars and mistrans :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@Anjalifairy 

Let Me Love You GIF

Thank you so-so much! You’re our awesome savior! What we would without you :bawling: :love:

So cheesy, so cute, so much Seo Jun like!

Also thank you for Seo Jun, that he never stayed “mysterious” for us. Has an active IG and YouTube channel :blush: 

Now just I hope he will upload more lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy You did a great job, don’t be too hard on yourself :glasses: Like @serenilmauve said you are our savior and we would be lost without your support, here  :grin:

I rewatched that interview portion with your translations in mind, it was adorable watching past and present SJ interact, knowing what they were saying to each other made it even more enjoyable to watch, thanks again :Megathanks:

Awww, Simba’s grooming salon posted this pic - Simba dressed in lilac to match daddy during his FM, can it get any cuter than this :heart2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO7yyS-tYyB/?igshid=5qknymy9xuq3

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy aww..thank youuu:dontwanna:

Kkk..it's so cute, the way he brags about filming together with LBH lol! 45 times??? What? I think the most i watch a movie is about 10 times and that is harry potter lol! 

Now i need the clip, i need to rewatch it again :)

Simba in purple too :heart: It would be cute if they took a picture together in purple and with purple flower..lol! I'm sure he took a pic, i hope he would share it with us someday

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Kkk..it's so cute, the way he brags about filming together with LBH lol! 45 times??? What? I think the most i watch a movie is about 10 times and that is harry potter lol! 

Exactly, I was super curious about this movie and watched it today, it’s extremely violent, of course LBH’s acting is excellent. But to see it 40-50 times you need a lot of mental strength…PSJ must be thrilled to be working along side an actor he admired growing up. 

Yumi has a tiny tiny role and his coach from FFMW has a minor role in the movie as well. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Exactly, I was super curious about this movie and watched it today, it’s extremely violent, of course LBH’s acting is excellent. But to see it 40-50 times you need a lot of mental strength…PSJ must be thrilled to be working along side an actor he admired growing up. 

Yumi has a tiny tiny role and his coach from FFMW has a minor role in the movie as well. 

I see..I have seen the teaser a couple years ago but i wasn't interested because of the violence..hehehe. I'll try watching it then, curious to see his favorite movie. He brags about working along LBH in FM so he must feel really honored to be in the same project with him..cute! he's being a fan just like us :)

He also admired Leonardo Dicaprio right? i wonder how many times he has seen the Great Gatsby :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

He also admired Leonardo Dicaprio right? i wonder how many times he has seen the Great Gatsby :)

Yeah, I think he said in a recent RP video that it’s a movie he watches repeatedly. “The Great Gatsby” is a beautiful movie, the cinematography / production design is stunning … I would totally get if one repeatedly watches that movie.

@serenilmauve The mint sweater looks great on him :love:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
Park Seo Jun for Edelkochen CF 

Acckk! there is a white version..i ordered too hastily :sweat_smile: @Gisell Gisell if you want to order it, better take this white one, it's prettier..

I found the OP's post about her meeting experience with Seo Joon (Edelkochen cf making), but it's in Thai language.. no one posted the original..:sweat_smile: well, according to the OP (using twitter translation), Seo Joon looks happy and smiles a lot,  and is a cool guy who knows how to lighten up the atmosphere. Well we already know that right? :blush: it just feels good to know that the story coming from a person who just met and worked with him

• Like 5
  • Blob 1