Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve

In her last two dramas, she always played the role of a mom. I guess she wants to be more special when it comes to Seojun. And i totally understand her xD

Btw, now that you mention about that Kloudbeer online fan meeting, as i just read it again, i realized what they said was "participants who are not selected can watch the live event on Kloudbeer youtube channel". So, does it mean it's only reserved for those who have ever applied for the event? Oh hopefully it's not :tears:

@Gisell Gisell

Actually i'm confused about all these magazines' name though. I'm not even sure if the interview i posted above is from Jisin Magazine? I mean, is it correct that the magazine's name is Jisin? Somebody please enlighten me about this :joy:

In celebration of ZioZia's 25th anniversary, they will release Park Seojun's self QnA format video in which fans directly ask and answer questions they're curious about. Looking forward to it :hooray2:

Cr. Awesome_ent_official IG

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

In her last two dramas, she always played the role of a mom. I guess she wants to be more special when it comes to Seojun. And i totally understand her xD

Btw, now that you mention about that Kloudbeer online fan meeting, as i just read it again, i realized what they said was "participants who are not selected can watch the live event on Kloudbeer youtube channel". So, does it mean it's only reserved for those who have ever applied for the event? Oh hopefully it's not :tears:

@Gisell Gisell

Actually i'm confused about all these magazines' name though. I'm not even sure if the interview i posted above is from Jisin Magazine? I mean, is it correct that the magazine's name is Jisin? Somebody please enlighten me about this :joy:

In celebration of ZioZia's 25th anniversary, they will release Park Seojun's self QnA format video in which fans directly ask and answer questions they're curious about. Looking forward to it :hooray2:

I really hope we can see the live event of Kloudbeer. :please:

And cannot wait for the Ziozia's video. Happy Birthday to Ziozia and hope they always renew the contract with Seo Joon as I miss the overseas shooting of them. :heart4:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell

@Anjalifairy, if you're referring to Japan magazine - it's Josei Jishin magazine. It is also a Japanese weekly women's magazine, which targets single-working women. :blush:  About ZioZia, I'm glad that this men's clothing brand had decided to use him to promote their twenty-fifth anniversary of their launch. I love the pictures since the theme of the photospread was having a party by one's self. That's why, he can be seen in the relevant images surrounded by pizza boxes, party decorations, and containers for alcoholic beverages. I love the happy colors. The clothing he is wearing can be purchased in ZIOZIA's fall and winter catalog for the upcoming season. MORE pictures :

photo1240289.jpg

photo1240288.jpg

photo1240286.jpg

Spoiler

photo1240287.jpg

photo1240285.jpg

credit pictures : Hancinema

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Anjalifairy, if you're referring to Japan magazine - it's Josei Jishin magazine. It is also a Japanese weekly women's magazine, which targets single-working women. :blush:  About ZioZia, I'm glad that this men's clothing brand had decided to use him to promote their twenty-fifth anniversary of their launch. I love the pictures since the theme of the photospread was having a party by one's self. That's why, he can be seen in the relevant images surrounded by pizza boxes, party decorations, and containers for alcoholic beverages. I love the happy colors. The clothing he is wearing can be purchased in ZIOZIA's fall and winter catalog for the upcoming season. MORE pictures :

Reveal hidden contents

photo1240287.jpg

photo1240285.jpg

credit pictures : Hancinema

Dear, it means the Japanese magazine is different from Hanryu Pia and An An right? So it means there is 3 Japan magazines of Seo Joon. :fullofhearts:

I also love the Ziozia's photoshoots. :blush:

• Like 1

These Are The Top 10 Highest-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time

these-are-the-top-10-highest-rated-k-dra

For Korean drama lovers, there's no stopping the addiction to all things related to K-drama. So for today, we will give you the lowdown of the top 10 highest-rated Korean drama series of all time (as of 2020).

If you're a newbie in the Korean drama world, think of this list to recommend what to watch first. So, without further ado, here are the top 10 highest-rated K-dramas of all time! Check the list below and see if your favorite made it to the top ten!

Note: This list is based on every show's average nationwide TV ratings, according to Nielsen Korea. It is subject to change if a new drama will have higher ratings in the future.

Itaewon Class (2020) with a rating score of 11.8%

These are the top 10 highest-rated K-dramas of all time
(Photo : Netflix)

These are the top 10 highest-rated K-dramas of all time

The dropout and ex-con Park Saeroyi, and his inexperienced group of employees, strive hard to make their humble restaurant into the most sought after pub in Itaewon. In the process of achieving their goals, they were forced to go into battle with the cold-blooded CEO of Jangga Co., who is also the same person who started the war that landed Saeroyi in jail in the first place.

Network: JTBC

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118996/20200924/these-are-the-top-10-highest-rated-k-dramas-of-all-time.htm

• Like 4

My fave::blush:

https://n.news.naver.com/article/032/0003034380

Then, who is the face that can represent the youth of the present age? This year's dramas have begun to answer this question that has been difficult to answer for a while. It is JTBC's <Itaewon Class> , one of the most talked about in the first half, and tvN <Youth Records>, which is currently airing <Itaewon Class> shows a young man Park Sae-Roi (Park Seo-jun), who has lost his father and became an ex-convict unjustly, as he pursues his dream step by step from the bottom to get revenge on a food giant who trampled on his life.

For example, in <Itaewon Class>, the final goal of the villain Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myeong) is to make Sae-Roy Park kneel, who does not bend his beliefs to the end. As Chairman Jang said, “If there is no benefit, it is stubborn and selfish”, the world constantly shouts to Sae-Roy Park to kneel and tries to subsume in the hierarchical order. However, Sae-Roy Park does not miss the principle of'I live as me'. Sae-Roy Park said, “I want to live a life that is not subject to any injustices or by anyone, where it is natural that I am the subject of my life. Has become.

<Itaewon Class> and <Youth Records> show that self-esteem is the only weapon left for young people who have little. The two works seem to be remembered for a long time as the faces of actors shouting'I will live as me' toward a world that admonished them to pursue money rather than dreams.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

I hope it means participants will have some special benefits, like being able to talk with him and etc., but we still be able to watch everything live/posted online. I want to see him too :cries3:

• Like 2