Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

And then people go and say, that Ji Sung Joon was "boring and 2D" :ph34r:

He was so far from that. I feel like a lot of people grossly twist and ignore the complexity of the She Was Pretty story just because it’s partially story about “ugly duckling” and at some point she has a make over :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

But honestly, they 4 were cool together, despite all having big age gap between each other;))) I still remember, how LSJ asked for big kimchi pancake and then left poor PSJ and Jung Yumi explain to YYJ why they made it lmfao 

Lmfao i laughed so hard on that part too that LSJ was being so unresponsible and couldn't help but laughing at himself for what he did to the kids :lol:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lmfao i laughed so hard on that part too that LSJ was being so unresponsible and couldn't help but laughing at himself for what he did to the kids :lol:

I would totally blame him though xD He was lucky, that PSJ and Jung Yumi too nice and took a blame upon themselves xD PSJ even lied, that it’s him who wanted to eat it lmfao 

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

He was so far from that. I feel like a lot of people grossly twist and ignore the complexity of the She Was Pretty story just because it’s partially story about “ugly duckling” and at some point she has a make over :unamused:

Yes, I still don’t understand how we watched the same drama. A lot of people talk about the fact, that drama supports “judging someone’s abilities based on their look on the work filed”, when I saw actual opposite. They made fun of that culture and her team was impressed with her abilities and never paid real attention to her look. Her changing or not changing outfit didn’t even affect the fact, that they were in need of her due to her actual abilities as a worker. 

And Ji Sung Joon such a complex character. He is a workaholic and a perfectionist, someone who is extremely hard on himself. He never had anyone (except KHJ) to relay on and become hard on the others because of his own traumas with expectations that people put on him since he was a little kid. And the end he learned how to relay on others when it’s needed and how to ask for help and trust his team. I’m not gonna even talk about all those little quirks he had;)))

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1