Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, pluviopmauve said:

I’m sorry, should we ask moderators to change thread name to [Upcoming drama: Itaewon Class]; [Upcoming movie: Dream] or first page user is still active? :blush:

Hi pluviopmauve if the thread starter is no longer active in the forum or thread, members planning to take over any thread may send your request to the respective forum moderators.   Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi pluviopmauve if the thread starter is no longer active in the forum or thread, members planning to take over any thread may send your request to the respective forum moderators.   Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin. :P

Hello;) Just before asking moderator I wanted to be sure, that OP is not active;))) Thank you;)

*** PSJ totally nailed it.. I love Trench Coat. It is the best! :P

Male Celebs Who Make Us Fall In Love With Their Autumn Fashion

c1ab66351dd6495b885be5204e59c48e.jpeg?s=

It’s fall, and you know what that means! It’s time for trench coats!

Trench coats are a fall necessity, and some male stars really have what it takes to bring out the boyfriend look with the fashion garment.

Here are a few male stars who exude autumn vibes with trench coats:

Park Seo Joon

park-seo-joon1.jpg

Last but not least is Park Seo Joon! He looked fantastic in a trench coat when he played the role of Ji Sung Joon in MBC’s “She Was Pretty.”

Start watching “She Was Pretty” on Viki below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

credit: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/11/12/park-seojoon-hilariously-describes-his-new-look-for-his-role-in-itaewon-class-as-a-chestnut-298010

large_1f0cb2cd4d07fb08c056f21febaf17c26cda3523.png

Park Seojoon Hilariously Describes His New Look for His Role in 'Itaewon Class' as a Chestnut

Park Seojoon compares himself to a chestnut. 

Recently, actor Park Seojoon cut his head real short for his new role, Park Saeroy, in upcoming drama 'Itaewon Class.'

Since the official filming of 'Itaewon Class' began, Seojoon has constantly updated fans with the process. 

Though fans love his new look that perfectly resembles his character from the original comic, Seojoon sees himself as a chestnut. On November 3rd, Seojoon uploaded a photo on Instagram with a simple explanation - a chestnut emoji. 

1573544205522-1573544205522.png

Image Source: Instagram '@bn_sj2013'

Once again, on November 12th, the actor shared a photo of him. Tall and handsome as always, Seojoon posed will a gentle smile. However, fans couldn't stop laughing when he once again added a chestnut emoji for his description. Fans commented, "This is the most adorable chestnut I've ever seen," "You are a chestnut ㅎㅎ," "You look great," "You are my love," and more. 

It's so cute how he sees a chestnut in him. Seojoon should know that he nailed the style and it looks dope! What do you think about his new style, everyone?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, pluviopmauve said:

credit: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/11/12/park-seojoon-hilariously-describes-his-new-look-for-his-role-in-itaewon-class-as-a-chestnut-298010

Park Seojoon Hilariously Describes His New Look for His Role in 'Itaewon Class' as a Chestnut

Park Seojoon compares himself to a chestnut. 

Recently, actor Park Seojoon cut his head real short for his new role, Park Saeroy, in upcoming drama 'Itaewon Class.'

Since the official filming of 'Itaewon Class' began, Seojoon has constantly updated fans with the process. 

Though fans love his new look that perfectly resembles his character from the original comic, Seojoon sees himself as a chestnut. On November 3rd, Seojoon uploaded a photo on Instagram with a simple explanation - a chestnut emoji.

Image Source: Instagram '@bn_sj2013'

Once again, on November 12th, the actor shared a photo of him. Tall and handsome as always, Seojoon posed will a gentle smile. However, fans couldn't stop laughing when he once again added a chestnut emoji for his description. Fans commented, "This is the most adorable chestnut I've ever seen," "You are a chestnut ㅎㅎ," "You look great," "You are my love," and more. 

It's so cute how he sees a chestnut in him. Seojoon should know that he nailed the style and it looks dope! What do you think about his new style, everyone?

Pluviopmauve, thanks for sharing this + the link. I guess I'll get used to his new look in time. :D

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, willenette said:

Pluviopmauve, thanks for sharing this + the link. I guess I'll get used to his new look in time. :D

Unlike some I actually like his hairstyle;) He looks young with it and it’s very unique/fresh look on a lead hero, but also he is one of this few Hallyu stars (IMO) that don’t care too much about how he looks when he acts in a drama or movie. He prefers to emerge completely into the role;))

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

[enter-talk] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACTORS AND IDOLS

download%2B%25281%2529.gif
download%2B%25282%2529.gif
Idols Hyunsik, Minho and V
This was the sword dance they had to learn for the drama
The good students and bad students (for learning the dance) naturally got divided
The actors didn't even got up from their chairsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

download%2B%25283%2529.gif
And it gave birth to this legendary gif
For reference, the one on the right at the back is Park Seojunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+706][-8]
original post: here

2. [+346, -6]
Park Seojun is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was f*cking following the rhythm which made it even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+302, -5]
Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download%2B%25283%2529.gif

• LOL 2