Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1PyO1naKX/?utm_medium=copy_link

This clip has popped up many times but people only changing the BGM i guess. Basically just him took off his jacket and walked like the Heathrow basement was his own runaway.. but i think my AC is broken, why so hottt :hotinhere2:Even his east-sea shoulder looks so attractive :kiss_wink: and of course his sexy :twerk2:there :relaxed:

I keep repeating watching this clip. Lol. How can even watching him from the back and the way he took off his jacket is so sexy. Lol. He really has his own runaway whenever he is. I remember watching the clip of YK2 too.  It seems he walked for fashion show. :love:

Ahh..Finally the Kofic. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

14 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I keep repeating watching this clip. Lol. How can even watching him from the back and the way he took off his jacket is so sexy. Lol. He really has his own runaway whenever he is. I remember watching the clip of YK2 too.  It seems he walked for fashion show. :love:

Ahh..Finally the Kofic. 

Me too! So addictive although the whole clip only shows his back lol.

Yeah.. how can someone be so attractive like that walking around while holding a pot or carrying grocery bag filled with lettuce? Guess we're totally head over heels with him :crazymad:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Me too! So addictive although the whole video only shows his back lol.

Yeah.. how can someone be so attractive like that walking around while holding a pot or carrying grocery bag filled with lettuce? Guess we're totally head over heels with him :crazymad:

And his :twerk2:ehhm..so sexy :wub: i feel like a broken record, repeating it over and over..lol! indeed we're completely under his charms..:lol:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

And his ehhm..so sexy :wub: i feel like a broken record, repeating it over and over..lol! indeed we're completely under his charms..:lol:

He should insure that. Such a precious inheritance from his mom :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

The 10 Stars’ Names Are The Most Popular Names For Korean Babies This Year So Far

They’re naming their babies well!

The list of the most popular baby names in South Korea this year is out, and it looks like some parents may have been inspired by their favorite celebrities. These 10 Korean stars’ names all appeared in the rankings for boys and girls.

1. Seojoon

Seojoon is the 2nd most popular name for Korean baby boys this year, holding its ranking from 2020. One of the most well-known stars named Seojoon is actor Park Seo Joon, who was actually born with the name Park Yong Kyu. From Parasite to Itaewon Class and more, Park Seo Joon has become one of the most famous Korean actors worldwide.

yW5l84Wt_TJay_CMdYtYAK2a35PocqIzlRLSVaoYPvQjhKpV8PYdG3DlCFHkDoJzem85lVvFANTHKpQX_mViSs7j2SwlfJnr7aVl6m7jj9xSMfQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&document_srl=2086479245

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

He should insure that. Such a precious inheritance from his mom :lol:

Hahaha..how do you know it's from his mom? it could be from his dad right? :lol:

I checked the website, it's updated real time? now he's down to number 2. So there are a lot of babies with the name Seo Jun lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m more amazed how his glasses didn’t fall :joy:

Me too, some gravity defying there :joy: 

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 His peach is the best out there, he should definitely insure it, I concur :joy: … @ivanovie25 he has said it multiple times that he has a duck bottom and that he got it from his mom :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Me too, some gravity defying there :joy: 

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 His peach is the best out there, he should definitely insure it, I concur :joy: … @ivanovie25 he has said it multiple times that he has a duck bottom and that he got it from his mom :glasses:

Haha..i see i didn't notice that, now i remember someone did mention about it before :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun with Simba for Essa CF;))))

Wow, is that confirmed to be Simba? I hope they come out with a RP vlog soon, I want to see his interaction with Simba…the way he looks at Simba, my goal in my next life is to be Seo Jun’s pet dog :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Wow, is that confirmed to be Simba? I hope they come out with a RP vlog soon, I want to see his interaction with Simba…the way he looks at Simba, my goal in my next life is to be Seo Jun’s pet dog :gangnamstyle:

I think it’s Simba, because he looks like him, compared to other Bichon Frise dogs, that Seo Jun was filmed before;))

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Lol. What a sweet gaze. :blush: It is such long time that Seo Jun doesnt post about Simba. Kinda miss to see both of them and I hope Essa will release the behind the scenes soon and of course RP. 

• Like 7