Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

All photos are great and he looks soo handsome and charming..I particularly like the side profile photo and the close-up one :wub:

The collection is limited, i hope it's sold out :blush:

Ps. Throwback again...I just found out this MV lol! well i knew he's in several MVs but i kept forgetting to search for it until it pops up on my youtube recommendation :tounge_wink:

Whooa..he's so mesmerizing in it :wub:  He has that Ko Dong Man's youth vibe here, the wittiness of Yoon Dong Ha and the gentleness and calmness of Park Sae Royi :blush:  And the girl reminds me of Jo Yi Seo lol!

Officially becomes the second my go-to video if i miss him..

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy Finally we can have date with Seo Jun on Youtube with big screen TV to see his face. :love:

@aulialanniputri @serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Love his latest photoshoot with CK. His aura is hot and sexy. :heart2beat:Wish the sales of CK increase a lot with Seo Jun. :blush:

Btw congrats to Mrs. Youn who wins the Oscar. I believe the YS team are very proud of her. And wish one day Seo Jun can follow her path. :heart: 

• Like 4

Congrats to Ms. Youn! :blush: so proud of her..Her speech is hilarious and heart warming at the same time..

Seo Jun is said to leave a message to her right after the winning but i don't know where, so sweet of him :wub:  Yeah, I pray too Seo Jun can follow her path..

• Like 5

Congrats to Ms. Youn! Her speech is so her :lol: So proud of her and proud of the fact that the oscar winning actress is a huge fan of Seojun's ramyeon lol

Here is the translation of Seojun's congratulatory message to Ms. Youn 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHZBQPp9UL/?igshid=yhc1hzzzkdhx

So Seojun will sing, for sure! It's D-19 to the fanmeet. I'm so eager to see his performance and listen to his untold stories:sparklyeyes:

• Like 6

@aulialanniputri Really cant wait for 15.05. :heart4: Our Seo Jun is really CK and Chanel Human now. The CK hat, the jacket and Chanel Ring. They should be happy as Seo Jun really wears all the brands. :fullofhearts:

@Anjalifairy The problem is we need you for translation later as there will not be English subtitle for the fanmeet, right? :blush:

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell If they prepare it for global fans to watch, i think they've thought about providing engsubs too :grin:

Then it is perfect! :highonflowers:

Cant wait to see Seo Jun sings again. :love: Btw, I am still curious about his Chanel Ring. It is part of his Chanel Beauty (?)because it is on his IG post as well, right. 

• Like 4

Hahaha you're right @Gisell Gisell He's literally a CK and Chanel human..probably now he's also wearing chanel perfume :) That's what we love about him right? or perhaps the business owners, he always uses things that he endorses :blush:

Waaa..he's gonna sing again :getmygrooveon:Can't wait..

@willenette his smile is still the same right? the killer smile, the heart shooter of Gurye..lol! :wub:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hahaha you're right @Gisell Gisell He's literally a CK and Chanel human..probably now he's also wearing chanel perfume :) That's what we love about him right? or perhaps the business owners, he always uses things that he endorses :blush:

Waaa..he's gonna sing again Can't wait..

@willenette his smile is still the same right? the killer smile, the heart shooter of Gurye..lol! :wub:

@ivanovie25, when someone is famous, brands want them to use their things. But, it depends upon the commercial agreement. Some celebrities use the brands they endorse to some greater or lesser extent either as a requirement of the deal, because they receive free product. It's just so NICE of PSJ to choose to use them. On the other hand, it’s well documented that many celebrities don’t use the products they advertise. Wish all the actors do what he's doing.  :crazymad:

• Like 5

I just noticed, he kept touching his mask..is it ok? i thought we're not supposed to touch the outer surface of our mask? well unless later on we wash our hands before touching other things.

@Anjalifairy Lol! Seo Jun makes her love ramyeon..i wonder if she still finishes her ramyeon if it's not Son Jun's

I laughed when Ms.Youn said that she thanked her 2 boys for making her go out and work..lol! 

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell he's sooo handsome..like manly handsome..lol! i can't see his baby face side anymore like in FFMW..

I miss Simba too..Dindin's dog's face is a bit long, i can see the difference..at first they all look the same..lol! Simba's dad is so busy that he forgets he already started Simba's Vlog that he needs to continue..lol :grin:

I wonder when Edelkochen will update, i thought they would release update yesterday on monday

Yesterday, a columnist in new york tweeted about YK and YS because of Ms. Youn..he has like so many followers and all responds positively. I'm glad that Seo Jun also gets exposure to the international viewers :blush: maybe after that they will also watch his movies..

• Like 5

19 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I just noticed, he kept touching his mask..is it ok? i thought we're not supposed to touch the outer surface of our mask? well unless later on we wash our hands before touching other things.

@Anjalifairy Lol! Seo Jun makes her love ramyeon..i wonder if she still finishes her ramyeon if it's not Son Jun's

I laughed when Ms.Youn said that she thanked her 2 boys for making her go out and work..lol! 

@ivanovie25, as long as he handles his mask with clean hands and make sure he's not touching his eyes, nose or mouth when removing the mask.  :coolshades:

23 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell he's sooo handsome..like manly handsome..lol! i can't see his baby face side anymore like in FFMW..

I miss Simba too..Dindin's dog's face is a bit long, i can see the difference..at first they all look the same..lol! Simba's dad is so busy that he forgets he already started Simba's Vlog that he needs to continue..lol :grin:

I wonder when Edelkochen will update, i thought they would release update yesterday on monday

Yesterday, a columnist in new york tweeted about YK and YS because of Ms. Youn..he has like so many followers and all responds positively. I'm glad that Seo Jun also gets exposure to the international viewers :blush: maybe after that they will also watch his movies..

@ivanovie25, many actors have shared messages to celebrate and congratulate her including PSJ. She's a good role model. He relayed his message via News1, saying : “Congratulations on your win! Even when we were appearing on ‘Youn’s Stay’ together, you were someone to look up to. I’m sure that would have also been the case on the set of ‘Minari.’  I genuinely congratulate you on your Oscar, and I hope you will continue to stay healthy. Once again, congratulations.”

Congratulations to her! I’m happy for her!     :popcornjackson:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=421&aid=0005312830

• Like 3