Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** I heard that during his online fanmeet next month, PSJ  plans to share details about both his life as an actor and his private life like what he gets up to on his days off. And he’s also planning a special performance for his fans.  Isn't this exciting?   :ohboy2:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy I think Ziozia ever worked with HJH also, right? I just hope it is new deal for Seo Jun. The place is so beautiful and I believe the shoot will be awesome. 

Btw I am still curious about the Park's Office? Can you try again to be member as you are good in Korean? Lol. U are the best candidate for us.

For the fan meeting, I hope they will show it on Youtube. Well, whatever it is we will stay tune. He is indeed so cute and sweet.  We know he will be very busy till August, so can we get good news about drama around June, Seo Jun? Lol. 

All the best for Conpia. Stay safe and healthy for all the team. Cannot wait for new Park Park couple. And when we can see the glimpse of Seo Jun & IU? :blush:

@Gisell Gisell, it looks like an ideal pairing. I am excited to see both of them together and I think that they will have a good chemistry. :takemymoney:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Woahhh.. Is it so hard to register? :sad1: Alien? Lol. Who else can try then? @serenilmauve ?

Seo Jun has to be skinny as Minsung, is it? Then he has to bring back the muscles for Hongdae. Please bring back the muscles soonest after Conpia, Seo Jun. I need to see your ABS. :blush:

But he has to do it in merely a month  :bawling: It's not healthy..i hope he has at least 2-3 months to do that..

Anyway, i love his Ziozia summer collection pictures..looking so lovely..:wub:

PS. We're almost reaching 500 pages..yeaay!:getmygrooveon:Where is everybody? so quiet here...:criesariver:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

But he has to do it in merely a month  :bawling: It's not healthy..i hope he has at least 2-3 months to do that..

Anyway, i love his Ziozia summer collection pictures..looking so lovely..:wub:

PS. We're almost reaching 500 pages..yeaay!:getmygrooveon:Where is everybody? so quiet here...:criesariver:

Wish Seo Jun will stay healthy always. It is really hard to switch in between for Minsung and Hongdae. I really miss him. Friday without YS is so quiet. -_-

I love the summer collection also especially it is outdoor. Lol. Finally we can see the beautiful scenes. Waiting for K2 outdoor photoshoots. They have to do it. Lol. :sparklyeyes:My fave is Jill Stuart shoots. They really showed his body's muscles and tones. 

• Like 5

The 10 Best Asian Dramas on Netflix to Add to Your Must-Watch List

No matter what you're in the mood for, these picks are true winners.

Over the past few years, Korean films, particularly K-dramas, have quickly become a celebrated global phenomenon. That said, there are also plenty of other dramas to explore from different corners of Asia, including those from Japan, Taiwan, India and the Philippines. From romantic coming-of-age films and thrillers with fatal consequences to heartfelt movies capturing the human experience, there truly is something out there for everybody. Whether or not you've already breezed though our list of amazing Korean flicks, you’ll definitely want to try out some of these titles below and start watching immediately. All you need is a Netflix password and you're set for a great movie night.

Itaewon Class

asian dramas on netflix itaewon class
JTBCNetflix

After his father is killed, Park Sae Ro Yi (Park Seo-joon) attempts to avenge him and ends up in jail. Years later, he’s done serving his time and he opens up a restaurant in the Seoul neighborhood Itaewon called Danbam. But he still wants revenge against the Jangga Group, who he believes was behind his dad’s death and his prison sentence.

STREAM NOW

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g35995430/asian-dramas-on-netflix/

• Like 6

@partyon Thks for the result. :blush:

@ivanovie25 I believe our heart will explode as well if we can see Seo Jun in front of us and near us too. Lol.

If I read the rough translation from IG, it seems that the food stylist watched Itaewon Class after meeting Seo Jun ( I dont know it is correct or not. Lol). Indeed he is really good manners guy. That's why we love him more and more. :heart4:

No idea where is everybody now but please you dont go missing too, dear. :blush:

Can we have Record Park's today, please? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell ah glad you're still around :happydance:Everybody is probably busy..we'll wait for them :blush:

I see, that's why i saw park saeroyi in her sentence..She probably said that he and saeroyi are alike..we'll wait for @Anjalifairy for the whole interpretation :)

I can't imagine what i would do if he's in front of me..i'd probably hide..lol!!

I think i've never seen this bts pictures.. cute:wub: we couldn't see his hair because of the wig/extention but he's got quite long hair at that time..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell ah glad you're still around :happydance:Everybody is probably busy..we'll wait for them :blush:

I see, that's why i saw park saeroyi in her sentence..She probably said that he and saeroyi are alike..we'll wait for @Anjalifairy for the whole interpretation :)

I can't imagine what i would do if he's in front of me..i'd probably hide..lol!!

I think I will be speechless and stand still if I really see Seo Jun. Should we go to Prance if we go to Korea?

Or Awesome office? Lol. 

I really miss him right now. :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think I will be speechless and stand still if I really see Seo Jun. Should we go to Prance if we go to Korea?

Or Awesome office? Lol. 

I really miss him right now. :blush:

Lol! actually this is kinda embarrassing.. Way several years back i was a fan of an idol group and one particular member of them. I had the opportunity of watching him in one of his individual project and when he left, i was around his exit door and there! i met him face to face..and you can guess what i did lol! like you said, i just froze there without saying anything :sweat_smile: He was all smiling and waving and stupid me just stood still but i think i still managed to way or did i not?..hahaha..I'm pretty sure i would do the same if i meet Seo Jun face to face one day :tounge_wink:

I thought we would wait for him by that donut café downstairs or we get a hair cut at Prance lol! 

I miss him too and i also miss our chatting together..

Oh i missed this.. @willenette I heard that he's going to sing? i wonder what kind of special performances that he'll prepare..His private life too? could it be some special vlog/clip of him at home doing regular things..aw..aw..that would be interesting to see :gangnamstyle:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! actually this is kinda embarrassing.. Way several years back i was a fan of an idol group and one particular member of them. I had the opportunity of watching him in one of his individual project and when he left, i was around his exit door and there! i met him face to face..and you can guess what i did lol! like you said, i just froze there without saying anything :sweat_smile: He was all smiling and waving and stupid me just stood still but i think i still managed to way or did i not?..hahaha..I'm pretty sure i would do the same if i meet Seo Jun face to face one day :tounge_wink:

I thought we would wait for him by that donut café downstairs or we get a hair cut at Prance lol! 

Oh i missed this.. @willenette I heard that he's going to sing? i wonder what kind of special performances that he'll prepare..His private life too? could it be some special vlog/clip of him at home doing regular things..aw..aw..that would be interesting to see :gangnamstyle:

Wowww... You were lucky. :love:  Make sure you wave and smile and ask signature and selfie if you meet Seo Jun one day. I think I also have to remember this. Lol. 

It is good idea to chill at the donut cafe. :eatscookie:I think I really wanna visit the Prance if we can travel again. Just wanna to know his building and Prance. Lol. 

Let's guess what song Seo Jun will choose later. His OST? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Wowww... You were lucky. :love:  Make sure you wave and smile and ask signature and selfie if you meet Seo Jun one day. I think I also have to remember this. Lol. 

It is good idea to chill at the donut cafe. :eatscookie:I think I really wanna visit the Prance if we can travel again. Just wanna to know his building and Prance. Lol. 

Let's guess what song Seo Jun will choose later. His OST? 

Lol! At the moment my mind was blank..i just enjoyed what's in front of my eyes :D If we met him accidentally when he was having his private time, i think we should just give him some space and admire him from afar..lol!

i think he'll be singing a new song? Like when he was with peakboy..i would love him to sing that song..

so no Record Park's again this time? *sigh*

Oops..they posted a video today..yeay! :hooray:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 3

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Oh i missed this.. @willenette I heard that he's going to sing? i wonder what kind of special performances that he'll prepare..His private life too? could it be some special vlog/clip of him at home doing regular things..aw..aw..that would be interesting to see

@ivanovie25, I heard that he'll give fans a special performance so, I have a feeling maybe he's going to sing???? Wait & see............ :headbang:

• Like 6