Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

November 17, 2017

Park Seo-joon to join ‘Youn’s Kitchen’

(Content Y)

Park Seo-joon will join the cast of “Youn’s Kitchen” for the show’s upcoming second season. 

The first season of the reality show featured actors Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Goo, Lee Seo-jin and Jung Yu-mi. However, Shin will not be able to join the second season of the show due to the overseas performance of his play. 

To substitute for Shin, who appeared as a server at the restaurant on the show, Park will join “Youn’s Kitchen” as an intern server. 

According to the production team, Park worked part-time as a server at a restaurant for eight months before his acting debut, which proved a crucial reason for the production team to cast him. 

“When we met Park Seo-joon in person, he knew the basic operation of a restaurant and also had excellent sense. We thought he could work as a one-size-fits-all kind of worker who can work not only as a server but also as a chef assistant,” said Lee Jin-joo, the producer of the show. 

“Youn’s Kitchen” shows the cast, headed by actress Youn, opening a small Korean restaurant on an island. The first season of the show drew 14.7 percent viewership ratings at its peak. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

K-Lookbook: Park Seo-joon (Fight My Way)

park-seojoon.jpg?w=650
Date: August 2, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma

Following the style of Korean drama characters can be exhausting to one’s wardrobe budget. With their outfits coming from boutiques like Chanel, Dolce&Gabbana, and Miu Miu, it’s hard for young Millennials to maintain such luxury.

But why sacrifice looking fab because of budget hurdles? There are ways to still look fashionable without going broke. For K-Lookbook’s August feature, we will look at the stylish wardrobe of two struggling dreamers we all cheer on, Fight My Way’s Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon) and Choi Ae-ra.

Let’s start with Park Seo-joon’s vintage-inspired clothing. I have to be honest that I find his clothes so clunky at first but then I realized what his stylist is trying to do. Here are some tips to get that retro look:

Read full feature here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/k-lookbook-park-seo-joon-fight-my-way/

• 3 weeks later...

December 10, 2017

Park Seo Joon Gets Surprised By PD Na Young Suk At His Fan Meeting

Source: Soompi by  S. Park

Park-Seo-Joon-Na-Young-Suk1.jpg

On December 10, actor Park Seo Joon held a fan meeting at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace in Seoul.

This was the last stop of his Asia fan meeting tour that started in September and took him to Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. During the Seoul fan meeting, Park Seo Joon took time to talk to his fans about him as a person and answered questions about acting and variety shows.

Producing director (PD) Na Young Suk appeared at his fan meeting and opened up about Park Seo Joon’s charms as well as behind-the-scenes stories from filming tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2”; last month, it was confirmed that Park Seo Joon joined the cast of “Youn’s Kitchen” as a part of their kitchen staff. PD Kim Joo Hwan of the film “Midnight Runners” made an appearance as well.

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

At the end of the fan meeting, Park Seo Joon said, “The first Asia tour has come to an end. I want to thank the fans who always cheer for me, and I think the best way to repay you is by continuing to work hard. I will try my best to return with a good project soon.”

“Youn’s Kitchen 2” will begin airing in January of 2018.

Source (1)

December 12, 2017

Season 2 Of “Youn’s Kitchen” Announces Air Date And More Details

Source: Soompi by D. Kim

Park-Seo-Joon-Youns-Kitchen.jpg

The second season of tvN’s hit variety show “Youn’s Kitchen” has announced its official air date!

On December 13, a source from the show stated that they will be airing the first episode of the second season on January 5. The show will be taking over the time slot of “Encyclopedia of Useless Facts 2” once it comes to an end on December 29.

It was further revealed that the cast of “Youn’s Kitchen” returned to Korea on December 5 after filming in Spain for approximately two weeks. Producing director (PD) Na Young Suk commented that the four cast members had a great time filming.

“Youn’s Kitchen” is a variety show that follows a cast as they run a small Korean restaurant overseas. For the second season, actor Park Seo Joon will be joining original cast members Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yoo Mi.

Source (1)

December 19, 2017

TvN's 'Youn's Kitchen 2' to air next month

SEOUL, Dec. 19 (Yonhap) -- The second season of the popular reality show "Youn's Kitchen" will be broadcast early next month, tvN said Tuesday.

The network said the show will return Jan. 5 with the original cast of Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Yu-mi and Lee Seo-jin. The senior actor Shin Goo will be replaced by Park Seo-joon.

Produced by hit-maker Na Young-seok, the new series will show famous Korean actors temporarily run a Korean restaurant in Tenerife, the largest of Spain's Canary Islands.

The production team said the new series will show the cast members build relationships with locals and interact with tourists around the world while running the restaurant on the exotic island.

The nine-episode first season, shot in Gili Trawangan, northwest of Indonesia's Lombok, aired from March 24 to May 19. Its ratings peaked at 16 percent for the fifth and sixth episodes, considerably high for a cable channel program.

Spoiler

The logo of "Youn's Kitchen" provided by tvN. (Yonhap)

The logo of "Youn's Kitchen" provided by tvN. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

December 19, 2017

tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2” Promises Differences From 1st Season With Addition Of Park Seo Joon And More

Source: Soompi by A. Kim

Youns-Kitchen-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

tvN will be marking the beginning of 2018 with “Youn’s Kitchen 2.”

tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2,” which is returning with a new season, will air its first episode in January of 2018. “Youn’s Kitchen 2” will feature actors Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, and Park Seo Joon as they manage a Korean restaurant in a small village in Spain.

“Youn’s Kitchen 2,” which has been confirmed to follow the end of “Encyclopedia of Useless Facts 2,” has also shared the differences from the first season.

First of all, anticipation has been high for season two with the addition of new member Park Seo Joon. Season one featured the great chemistry between the cast of Youn Yeo Jung, Shin Goo, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yoo Mi. However, Shin Goo was unable to partake in the second season due to prior commitments, and Park Seo Joon will be taking over his role.

Viewers are curious to see what kind of energy Park Seo Joon will bring to the cast as the youngest member, and what the dynamics of the cast will be. At the same time, many are also excited to see the skills and chemistry of the original cast members Youn Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yoo Mi, who already have experience working together from the first season.

Additionally, filming for the second season took place on the island of Tenerife in Spain’s Canary Islands, which has made many fans interested in the promise of beautiful scenery. The crew of “Youn’s Kitchen 2” shared, “Departing from a chaotic city, this season of ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ will show new, daily happenings in a quiet, small place. We created this season while thinking of those who dream of escaping the chaos of life, traveling freely to a small place, and hanging out and living with locals. While season one gathered backpackers from all over the world as guests, season two will show new stories because tourists from all over the world, in addition to local residents, will be the main customers.”

The crew continued on to say, “Tenerife Island, which was the filming location, is often called the Hawaii of Europe, and the hidden island of luck in the Atlantic Ocean. Youn Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, and Park Seo Joon will operate a Korean restaurant on this small island with a lot of history, and the show will capture the small but special moments that result as the cast shares their daily lives with the local residents. We ask for a lot of interest in ‘Youn’s Kitchen 2,’ which will be set in the small but romantic island of Tenerife.”

The first season of “Youn’s Kitchen,” which centered around actress Youn Yeo Jung, was a reality variety program that followed the cast managing a Korean restaurant on an paradise-like island. The show had immense popularity, and recorded an all-time high of 14.7 percent in viewership rating.

tvN’s “Youn’s Restaurant 2” will air its first episode on January 5, 2018 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• 2 weeks later...

December 29, 2017

Lee Seo Jin And Park Seo Joon Share Stories About Filming “Youn’s Kitchen 2”

Source: Soompi by Y. Chang

Lee-Seo-Jin-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Lee Seo Jin and Park Seo Joon recently discussed their experiences of running a restaurant in Spain for the upcoming variety show “Youn’s Kitchen 2.”

tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen” is the third successful variety show Lee Seo Jin and producing director (PD) Na Young Suk have worked on together. The two previously collaborated on “Grandpas Over Flowers” and “Three Meals A Day.” The first season, filmed in Bali, Indonesia, finished airing last May and the upcoming second season was shot in Tenerife, the largest of Spain’s Canary Islands.

Lee Seo Jin began, “It was completely different from season one. [The place we went to] wasn’t a touristy vacation spot but an actual local village, so the atmosphere itself was different.” He went on to say that this season was much more difficult than the last. “I went swimming in Bali because I had some free time, but this time, I didn’t have time to rest at all. It wasn’t just about setting spoons and chopsticks, I constantly had to change the dishes and serve customers,” Lee Seo Jin explained.

Fortunately, the restaurant appeared to have been hugely successful. “After ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ opened and word got around that the food was good, an incredible number of people rushed in,” Lee Seo Jin revealed.

One of the things Lee Seo Jin paid special attention to was the quality of the food and their manners while serving dishes, as he was opening a Korean restaurant in Spain. He said, “I thought Koreans may understand our small mistakes, but it would be different when it comes to foreigners. I thought our food and serving manners should be perfect. It was a lot harder because we had to be aware of these factors even when there were so many customers.”

Lee Seo Jin also revealed that when he first began filming “Youn’s Kitchen,” he didn’t think the program would do well. “But I think ‘Youn’s Kitchen 2’ will be more fun than season one,” he added with a smile. “I get a different feeling.”

Youns-Kitchen-21.jpg

On the other hand, “Youn’s Kitchen 2” was a completely new challenge for Park Seo Joon. Following in the footsteps of Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, and Jung Yoo Mi, who featured in the first season, Park Seo Joon joined the second season as the youngest cast member.

“I did have experience from working part-time as a waiter before I debuted, but it was entirely different from that,” Park Seo Joon said. “It will be my first [long-term appearance] on a variety show. I thought I’d be distracted by the cameras because there were 40, 50 of them on the set, but I slowly began to focus on the given situation. This wasn’t like acting or being in an impromptu play; I simply became one of the people running the business. I can’t remember what my facial expressions were like or what I said.”

He went on, “There was an afterparty with all the staff and the cast yesterday. When I said, ‘I’m so worried, I can’t remember anything,’ PD Na Young Suk replied, ‘It’s always like that. You’ll know when you see [the show].’ I should watch it by myself at home or something. Right now, I’m even thinking about not watching it at all.”

Because the first season of “Youn’s Kitchen” was so successful, expectations are high for the second season as well. Park Seo Joon admitted that the high expectations are one of the things that worry him. He explained, “I had a lot of concerns as I was a new member. I think I tried harder so that I’d be recognized. There’s a lot I learned. It was a really great experience I had with good people. I wonder if I’ll ever get to have the experience of working in a completely foreign restaurant, seeing and learning new things, again.”

Park Seo Joon agreed with Lee Seo Jin that running the restaurant was far from easy. According to him, the first three to four days were the hardest, as his body wasn’t used to working that way. The actor revealed how when he watches “Kang’s Kitchen,” a currently airing show with a similar premise, featuring Kang Ho Dong, he wonders how the “Youn’s Kitchen” team managed to complete tasks that five men trip over themselves to do on “Kang’s Kitchen.”

“You’ll know what I mean when you see the show,” Park Seo Joon said. “I’m itching to say more, but I have to hold back. Until now, it was a good experience, but as [the date of the premiere] comes closer, I’m becoming more nervous. I don’t think I’ll be able to watch it.”

“Youn’s Kitchen 2” will air its first episode on January 5 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

Ji Sung-joon (Park Seo-joon)

she was pretty hot shower park seo joon ahjummamshies

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• 4 weeks later...

K-CULTURE: NOONA ROMANCE

A Witch’s Romance
Disillusioned 39-year-old reporter Ban Ji-yeon (Uhm Jung-hwa) and 25-year-old Yoon Dong-ha (Park Seo-joon) met each other after their previous relationships failed tragically. This 2014 series proved that people with scarred hearts, regardless of their age, can still be believers of love.

e06-03gif.gif?w=358&h=164

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/09/k-culture-noona-romance/