Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

I just watched the subbed eps, so the british couple watched Itaewon Class and Kingdom :) they must have known Seo Jun, but it could be they didn't realize it just like some previous guests with woo shik..

And the brazilian girl's mother in law asked for Seo Jin's autograph so they all must have been told before hand the name of the actors who will be in the show, unless the girl called her family after she knew their names upon arriving

When walter showed expression that he didn't like the appetizer, he immediately said that he bit his tongue..well, this is what i don't like about YS compared to YK..in YK, their comments seems spontaneous as they are all just a passerby who agreed on spot to be filmed during their meal. But in YS, somehow i feel that they're already part of the whole filming so they may or may not be sincere..but apart from that it's still fun to watch

Seo Jin's feet are shrinking..lol!! And the 3 siblings' expression of disbelief is so funny :lol:  The case of Seo Jin button hahaha!

Seo Joon with the kids..adorable :wub: i like the mangolian kids best compared to other guest kids even from previous episodes. They're so active yet not naughty..cute

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 Agreed, they may have edited out some parts too. We wouldn’t fully know if the British couple recognized PSJ or not, I mean it’s almost near to impossible to not recognize PSJ after watching IC. I mean IC is all about Saeroyi. 

The 2 Mongolian boys have a sunny disposition and a really pleasant personality, they seem pretty mature for their age... they are happy sharing their toys with other kids, have really good manners and they eat well too. Seo jun fell in love with the younger boy, he kept saying how cute he was, the way he carried him during the photo :smooches3:

The curious case of  Benjamin Button / Seo Jin was super funny, how the 3 of them kept dismissing Seo Jin’s claims as a lie.  :Megalol:

I really liked how Madam Youn took care of the Yumi and PSJ at dinner time, she was aware of how hard the chefs worked and told them to rest instead of grilling meat. They way she told Seo Jin to cook the butter meat himself  was savage.

SJ must be the kind to buy his close friends and family lots of gifts...on summer vacation he got Yumi and WS a Bluetooth speaker...last night’s episode he was feeling bad for not getting Wooshik the same pair of fur shoes. I remember Peakboy mentioning that his most prized sneakers - Yeezys I think was gifted by SJ, what a sweet friend. 

The sour juice prank was so funny... SJ kept a straight face all along , WS was so disappointed that he failed to pull off the prank.

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 those two are definitely madam Youn's favorites..she keeps mentioning how good they are now in the kitchen, not to mention praising them in front of the guests..whereas the other two keeps getting her cute complaints lol! One for being too bossy, one for being too playful :lol:

When Seo Jun ate the fruit at the counter, he did make that sourface expression lol! That halabong fruit is just too sour :D well, he's an actor after all :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Yeah, when I know James watched Itaewon Class, I wonder whether he knew Seo Jun or not. He supposed to know the Saeroyi right? But it seems he didnt recognize him? 

My fave boys are the Mongolian brothers now. They are so cute especially the youngest one. Even Seo Jun kept saying he is cute. :love:

And Seo Jun really use all the function of Apple Watch I guess. He is like their endorser now. Lol. 

Btw, can we have Record Park's tmrw, please? Even I know it will be another week. Sigh.:cutekitty:

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 If I may, the Nike apparel / sneakers more specifically “Air Jordans” Seo Jun wears are exclusive collab pieces that are made in extremely limited quantity and end up getting sold to high end collectors for thousands if not hundreds of dollars. For e.g. the air jordan x union la pink hoodie he wore on the recent youn’s stay or the air jordan x offwhite white/red hoodie he wore during the awesome ent Xmas greeting are super exclusive pieces , almost impossible to find for common use and if there one or two pieces are available on the resale market there is usually highly competitive bidding and end up costing a bomb. From what I have observed SJ wears a lot of super exclusive street wear brands like Supreme, Palace, Stussy, Air Jordan collabs and so he must have immense personal interest to collect those rare pieces. This is more like his personal style than any official endorsement.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Track 34 has been released! 

It's amazing how he was taught to make the tteokgalbi a few months ago, now he's the tteokgalbi master and teach his staff how to make it. It's like a real cooking show. Petition to make it as regular content on Record Park's :D

I knew that Director Eom would be there just bcs i heard her signature laugh on the teaser lol. So this video kinda confirms about his staff comments under that photo under the lighting he posted. It's him appreciating the efforts of his staff to take the photo of him as they complained that he didn't post the one they took but instead the one he took himself on the other day lol. Look at how he's kinda speechless with their complaint :lol: They are indeed close like a family :)

Soupy-Snarling-Kiwi-size-restricted.gif

Isn't it the same hairdo with that blue outfit post? 

351812-B5-219-E-44-A2-9-C7-A-CFD8-E20-CA

Chanel watch

Spoiler

92-CC765-B-8-D1-E-4-B87-95-D0-0394724-DD

K-jeomju's hawk eyes.. xD

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

They had to rent a studio just for this..wow! Next episode will they show us when they're eating the tteokgalbi together? it would be fun to watch :)

i can guess what the other dish he's going to make lol! Those paprikas gave it away :lol:

When he's among the staff, he looks really tall. So the female co-stars he worked with so far are quite tall..

@Anjalifairy you're right, it's the same hairdo and feel as the mysterious blue outfit post :D

He looks really sexy here..aah

• Like 6

Screenshot-20210308-192826-You-Tube.jpg

Exactly 80gr. He gains the title "tteokgalbi master" for a reason lol

1615196881.png

"it's a perfect hairstyle for cooking. It's so sexy".

Thanks Eom cordi for saying it on Jeomju behalf :heartxoxo:

@ivanovie25 who said that blue outfit is from Hermes btw? I just followed you guys for saying it as "the blue hermes outfit" lolol but is there like a source? 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Yassss!!!! The most handsome chef on planet earth is back:hooray2: if my cooking instructor was this hot :hotinhere2:, I would have repeatedly gone back to the cooking class and become a highly trained chef. Alas!

Hot-o-meter has crossed dangerous limits today - the hair , the smile , the white shirt, the cooking skill ....woah woah woah...someone get a fire engine already....

Hands-down the best tteokgalbi artist globally. May be there is a follow up track to taste the food ? I saw veggies cut so more cooking and then eating together ?

his staff asking him about his Instagram posts, “when will you post on Instagram it’s been a while since we took the photos”? His response was epic “the shots didn’t come out well” :lol:

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 7

With all the recent discussions on his shoe size... Guess what I found while rewatching FFMW, Dongmana’s stats including his shoe size on a poster. :kitty:

Dongman is hands down one of my fav SJ characters, I loved how authentic he was. There was just no pretense in any aspect, the role felt like someone you would know in real life. He portrayed someone with real life struggles but trying to make his dreams come true in a world full of hardships and unfair prejudices so well and of course his chemistry with Aera was off the charts.:heart2:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@ivanovie25 Oh i see.. ^_^

@Jeomju1216 The error notice, it happens to me as well sometimes :)

Dongman is my favorite character too. Like he's so dreamy yet realistic with authentic charms. A childish gentleman xD Love everything about him. Not to mention his collection of ambiguous t-shirts lol

download.gif

Pervertly watching his pretty hands lol. I just noticed from this gif that he wears a ring. He kinda gives a fine married man vibes with it xD

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy Well said, the t-shirts so funny - love, gentle rider , home etc  ...LoL 

PSJ has got one of the best comedic timing among the k actors. Some of the greatest actors say making someone laugh is a serious art, you’ve got to be incredibly talented to do that.

Ooh good catch , is he wearing the same Chanel ring ? SJ has the most beautiful hands , I love his fingers ... I never thought I would say that about an actor or celebrity in my lifetime, what am I turning into :blush:

Does he need to ask ? Of course you look good , you look great, you look amazing :star:

spacer.png

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Guys, I dont know how many times I repeat the Track #34. Lol. I really love and miss him much. He is so handsome. He is so sexy while cooking. He is so talented. He is everything on it. Cant stop watching his face and hands and rings and Chanel watch. :heart2beat:

Seo Jun ah, if you open cooking class, I will fly to Korea to register. :wow1: I have no passion for cooking but now I do because of you. I guarantee I will learn everything and pay attention to all the details. :sparklyeyes:

Now I wonder actually all his posts are related? From Hermes outfit, the selfie with the Chanel ring and the lighting? 

@Jeomju1216 Ahhh.. You can find the shoes size on FFMW. :love:

@Anjalifairy Many comments about how lucky his wifey will be. He is really husband material. :heart:

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 to be honest with you, i was too innocent back then when i first watched it, i had no idea about many ambiguous things on the drama. Netizens' comments on youtube opened my mind lol. 

Yeah.. And he did all his comedic part effortlessly. 

I think so. It's the Chanel ring he wears in the other post :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLoRKJMBjD/?igshid=t9vclpkrfw84

The galaxy emoji post. It's true that it's for Condition CF :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Jeomju1216 to be honest with you, i was too innocent back then when i first watched it, i had no idea about many ambiguous things on the drama. Netizens' comments on youtube opened my mind lol. 

Yeah.. And he did all his comedic part effortlessly. 

I think so. It's the Chanel ring he wears in the other post :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLoRKJMBjD/?igshid=t9vclpkrfw84

The galaxy emoji post. It's true that it's for Condition CF :joy: 

Well, one mystery is solved today. :Megalol:Why I am so sad it is not MV? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1