Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Gisell Gisell I want to know where he will go and what they will do to promote movies. Especially Dream. I hope most of their cast can participate in promoting. 

I know your feeling lol It’s like wanting to eat cake, but also save it for later too :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaxqFtJCgU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PSJ video in ZIOZIA store;) 

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Jeomju1216

That show was on 2007, a few months before he enlisted in the army right? He still used his real name, Park Young Gyu :lol:  

It took me a long time to find the full video. I forgot the title. But finally found it. Just in case some of my fellow jeomju here have never seen the full video, here it is.. 

Already looked like a tower lol. But he surpassed 180cm since middle school though :D

D-1 finally we can see a-more-than-1-hour-he-grace-our-screen-moment again. I'm ready

Offensive-Ringed-Budgie-size-restricted.

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@serenilmauve Lol! yeah..at first i felt like seeing somebody else but then he smiled, i got the familiar feeling again :) His smiling eyes never change :wub:

So, until now, nobody saw that new video of Ziozia? i don't understand. was i dreaming?:phew:

Oh about Awesome Ent, though i don't like the way they treat international fans, i think most of the agencies there are like that. I was once a fan of an idol group and also some actors, their agencies were like that too. It's hard for us international fans to get into official fan club membership and events. Korean entertainment agencies should really open up their eyes and start embracing the international fans. This goes without saying to Seo Jun too lol! he should start to pay attention to his international fans too as he endorses brands outside korea.

Well, does anyone know when he stopped being active on social media? did it after the rumour?

Aah..tomorrow is YS day..i really can't wait..:getmygrooveon:

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 Thank you. Yes, so cute ... his beautiful smile has stayed constant all his life I guess. It’s hard not to fall for that :fullofhearts:

I don’t want name any here , but I did notice 1 or 2 actors and their agencies starting to pay more attention to international fan’s needs (like adding always English subtext to their social media posts , vlogs and/or announcements) which is a positive change. Hopefully the rest of them will catch up soon. 

@Gisell Gisell I know right, I read somewhere recently that rarely gives media interviews anymore. He looked stunning in that interview as usual full of charms.

Thank you all for the warm welcome :heartxoxo:

@Anjalifairy Thank you so much for sharing the full video. If the video dates back to 07, he would technically still be a teenager by international age, right? You’re right he is already so tall by then. He could woo girls even back then, his female partner was totally blown away . Who wouldn’t :heart2:

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 6th episode TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

@Anjalifairy  yup, the new menu looks good. The PD never let them have leisure time, always get something challenging for them :lol: But it good for us, we have more chances to see our Chef SJ :gangnamstyle:

@Gisell Gisell I feel you. I can’t wait for every Friday but I don’t want it to be over too fast. Before the YS, I keep watching his YT & old interview to see his face. Ahh... I’m going to repeat this :expressionless:

@serenilmauve wow. He looks good & charming from the BTS photos :dorakiss: 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1