Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I noticed Kloud Draft Beer cans in teaser;))) So either Kloud sponsored them or they choose them knowingly, that one of their cast member is their CF star;)) 

yeah just like in YK2 we can see that psj always wore Jill Stuart shirt

• Like 5

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I have same feelings about him too. It’s been years since I started watching k-dramas, mostly thanks to my cousin, but Seo Jun is like the only actor that I started taking interest beyond his roles. Because as a person he is even more swoon worthy, than his characters :love: Seo Jun is all about talent, charisma and great personality  :bashful:

I think it’s because I noticed that Kloud Draft Beer started appearing more and more on TV shows;) And since it’s associated with Seo Jun it makes me excited lol Just like hearing on TV shows OSTs as bgm from his dramas lol I always notice when in funny moments they add music from FFMW or WWWSK lol

I must admit he's not the first one i fell for lol! But i think among all i have fallen for, for me he's the best in terms of personalities :wub: He's really a great guy, far matured above his age yet still childish in some aspects, adorable. Calm, quiet yet quick witted, humorous and a mood boster. Not to mention humble and caring..aah I'm completely head over heels for him lol!  

I think yeah..the same as you @gisell gisell,  YK2 is what made me even fell for him not as an actor and also some behind the scene and interview clips :)

• Like 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/410/0000754513

Interview with PD of Youn's Stay, Kim Saehee.

"Viewers will see Youn's Stay employees who are busier than ever. They all have to get up at 6.30am every morning to prepare breakfast for the guests.

Yumi and Seojun had a fantastic teamwork as chef and sous chef in making even complicated and difficult korean royal cuisine. At first, there were a lot of noisy sound like something kept bumping and falling on the floor, but Youn's Stay which was in crisis, was successfully saved under the systematic supervision management of Lee Seojin, the 'God of Management'. Meanwhile boss Youn host a mini talkshow like all the time to the point it was called "Oprah Younfrey". And Wooshik was the busiest one, from kitchen helper, bellboy, pick up man, and serving man to the point i heard 'Wooshik' name being called the most at filming set".

Yooo D-2!!!

Happy Dance GIF

@serenilmauve Let the blue cans rule the show. No more green cans please hahaha :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Wow..royal cuisine? That must've been sophisticated to make..go JoonMi! Lol! B)

Younfrey? Lmao!! Now i guess that's what Seo Jin is talking about in the first teaser using the talking hand gestures..is he complaining about that too?:D

Midnight runner 2? Usually i don't like sequels but for this ok :lol:

Guys..

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Their friendship is adorable..they remind me of Leonardo Dicaprio and Matt Damon. They got to know each other from rookie days and now the two of them have become big stars. Hope they will maintain their friendship until old days..

I ran through his abandoned twitter account, he used to post a lot of personal stuff or behind the scenes. Must have been exciting to be his fan back then, getting continous update :) he rarely posts now *sigh*

• Like 4

“Youn’s Stay” Director Talks About The Cast, Differences Compared To “Youn’s Kitchen,” And More

“Youn’s Stay” Director Talks About The Cast, Differences Compared To “Youn’s Kitchen,” And More

As “Youn’s Stay” gears up for its premiere, director Kim Se Hee shared some insights into what fans can expect!

A spin-off of “Youn’s Kitchen,” the upcoming reality program is set in a hanok (traditional Korean home) in South Jeolla Province and stars Youn Yuh Jung with Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yu Mi, Lee Seo Jin, and Park Seo Joon. It features the cast welcoming guests who are in Korea on business or for their studies but have not been able to fully experience the food and culture due to COVID-19 restrictions. Na Young Suk and Kim Se Hee lead the show as producing directors (PDs), and a teaser for the show was shared on January 6.

Spoiler

“While we were preparing a new season of ‘Youn’s Kitchen,’ the COVID-19 situation gradually became worse,” shared PD Kim Se Hee in an interview. “As we thought about what to do, we learned that there were many foreigners who had had to come to Korea for school or work but couldn’t properly experience Korean culture because of COVID-19. These people could have had many different experiences if they had arrived in Korea in a time that was a bit better, and we ended up planning a program that aimed to properly teach them about Korea’s beauty and charm. We made safety our first priority and thoroughly followed disease prevention guidelines as we completed filming, so I hope you will watch and show support.”

When asked about the difference between “Youn’s Stay” and “Youn’s Kitchen,” PD Kim Se Hee shared, “The biggest difference is that it’s a hotel and not a restaurant. Also, I think its scale has become enormous. That’s because compared to the ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ series where they just had to take care of one meal for the guest, in ‘Youn’s Stay’ they have a lot to pay attention to, from the guest’s check in to maintaining the condition of their room and preparing their breakfast and dinner.” The director shared that this meant that the cast was always busy running around.

While “Youn’s Kitchen” focused on one main dish, PD Kim Se Hee described how the kitchen for “Youn’s Stay” become much busier as they upgraded their menu to include appetizers, main entrees, rice dishes, soup, and desserts. “In addition, since they had to prepare breakfast for the guests, Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik got up every day at 6 a.m. to start their day.”

The director said that Jung Yu Mi was promoted to chef and Park Seo Joon to sous-chef, and their great teamwork allowed them to pull off even complex royal court cuisine. Meanwhile, “Youn’s Stay” ran well under the management of Lee Seo Jin.

“Youn Yuh Jung is very skilled at English, and she was always basically hosting a mini talk show, to the point that she earned the nickname ‘Oprah Yoon-frey,'” shared PD Kim Se Hee. “Choi Woo Shik was the busiest, as he was the kitchen assistant, bellboy, and pick-up man, and in charge of serving. The thing I heard the most on set was people saying ‘Woo Shik!’, but despite the difficulties, he kept the mood up on set and was adored by everyone as the youngest member.”

When asked about the guests’ reactions, PD Kim Se Hee stated, “Many people said they enjoyed it because they’d had a meaningful and interesting experience during this time when it’s difficult to go out because of COVID-19, and they particularly said that spending the night sleeping on the warm hanokfloor was a memorable part. We also received good responses about Korea’s beautiful and interesting culture, such as the silk bedding, the hanok‘s wooden latticework, and the traditional games, as well as the professional service from the ‘Youn’s Stay’ cast who they didn’t know were celebrities. Another memorable time was when a Nepalese baby who was born in Korea came to ‘Youn’s Stay’ as a guest and heard the sound of birds for the first time.”

Finally, the director shared the hope that people who are going through a hard time right now will enjoy seeing Korea’s nature and the beauty of the hanokand hearing everyone’s stories.

“Youn’s Stay” will premiere on tvN on January 8.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1447323wpp/youns-stay-director-talks-about-the-cast-differences-compared-to-youns-kitchen-and-more

D-1 :bunnywar:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ouchh.. Idols take over? :cutekitty:

Cant wait for tomorrow. :love:

I was hoping they would give us one more juicy teaser today..but apparently not..:sweatingbullets:

Eng sub will in on tvn asia on 13th though..it'll be a bit long for us international fans to fully enjoy..

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !

I love to watch the variety show Youn's Kitchen.

Any idea where and when they will premier.

Hi @Thong Thin Next Youn's Kitchen will be called Youn's Stay :) and the first eps will be brodcasted tomorrow at 21.10 korean time. But TVn Asia will broadcast it too with eng sub every week starting on 13th Jan at 23.00 gmt+8

Guys, i was just randomly thinking..The overseas shooting of dream will be in August right? I don't think it'll take a long time because probably only some supporting scenes needed, i bet it's only a month because the longer the higher cost will be. So, probably Seo Joon will be able take an offer to do an end year drama, time wise, if there is any script that suits his heart..*praying

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1