Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

29 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

his comedy acting hits different :lol:

Ah, Ji Sung Joon and his awkward self lmfao 

And I think Lee Young Joon should've left Kim Miso experiment with opening wine bottle by using his shoes. He is rich enough :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Their only Swoon interview finally hit 7 millions views. But it's such a nice one, honestly. 

This is my personal favorite of his too, excluding maybe with Kang Ha Neul. I just can’t pass over the fact, how he always tries to be an interpreter to all her comments :joy:

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Ah, Ji Sung Joon and his awkward self lmfao 

And I think Lee Young Joon should've left Kim Miso experiment with opening wine bottle by using his shoes. He is rich enough :smirk:

Girl, he is rich for a reason :lol: You don’t get to be one, if you let 20k bottle of wine to be broken just because :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, aulialanniputri said:

New teaser coming out

I love this duo in the kitchen. Their teamwork is so solid :thumbsup:Can't wait to see their interaction :fullofhearts:

Oh, i just noticed the caption. So, Yumi is the main chef and Seo Joon is the chef (sous chef)B)..hohoho..that's interesting. I guess madam Yoon as the ceo now mostly handles the guests since this is a guesthouse not a restaurant :)

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

So how could we join guest house and try food by psj? :sweat_smile: I want 2 be guest 2. And eat. Better if he could be personal chef. I promise 2 give good tips :P

My wish is he play chef in historical drama. He is good at fighting. He can be chef in day time and be a warrior at night. Fun I think :wub:

• Like 10

Him being a chef nice change, but I hope it will not limit his interaction with guests. A lot of fun moments in YK2 were about how people reacted to him and interacted with him. But I guess since it’s not Spain, where Seo Jun was the only one, who spoke a little bit Spanish and now they have 3 semi-fluent in English workers, they’re okay with hiding him in the kitchen lol
Did they sent him to cooking classes? :joy: He must be improved a lot since last season;)))

• Like 8

On 1/1/2021 at 9:56 AM, willenette said:

@Bluepiano, hahaha - so many Korean hand gestures, right? This is another way to say 'fighting".  :blush:

Oh i thought they intended to make something like a shape of hanok roof by that hand gestures :lol: Thanks for letting me know the true meaning of it :D

On 1/1/2021 at 10:15 PM, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun's hands. that's it, that's the post xD

Special for you @Anjalifairy:lol:

Lolll thanks girl for my new year gifts! I'm super lovin it :lol::love:

Btw, i saw the comments too. Can't they just enjoy the show?! Na PD clearly said that they 'invited' the foreigners to the show. So the guests are basically selected people and of course they have been tested for Covid19 first. They seriously need to take some chill pills :rolleyes:

I'm excited too for the morning routine. Will we see him doing some regular exercise again? Just this time with K2 i guess :yum: 

Btw, what's with the special Youn's Kitchen tonight? Just a re-run or what? :hushed:

• Like 9

There is no Seo Jun, but look at Seo Jin already exploiting poor Woo Shik x

Yeap, I think I will miss Seo Jun interaction with guests... But it now means people will react to his cooking xD And they’re great duo with Yumi;)))

@Anjalifairy Did mrs. Youn said good thing about Yumi and Seo Jin about Seo Jun or I misheard in that kitchen teaser?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Him being a chef nice change, but I hope it will not limit his interaction with guests. A lot of fun moments in YK2 were about how people reacted to him and interacted with him. But I guess since it’s not Spain, where Seo Jun was the only one, who spoke a little bit Spanish and now they have 3 semi-fluent in English workers, they’re okay with hiding him in the kitchen lol
Did they sent him to cooking classes? :joy: He must be improved a lot since last season;)))

Exactly my thought. I hope he won't be in the kitchen all day. At least the guests should see the good looks of the chef who made their foods:)) 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lolll thanks girl for my new year gifts! I'm super lovin it :lol::love:

Btw, i saw the comments too. Can't they just enjoy the show?! Na PD clearly said that they 'invited' the foreigners to the show. So the guests are basically selected people and of course they have been tested for Covid19 first. They seriously need to take some chill pills :rolleyes:

I'm excited too for the morning routine. Will we see him doing some regular exercise again? Just this time with K2 i guess :yum: 

Btw, what's with the special Youn's Kitchen tonight? Just a re-run or what? :hushed:

Nope, your New gift is still waiting hehehe

Some people just using COVID as a hate stick. This pandemic is exhausting on it’s own, without people making it’s harder for everyone around themselves. It’s good to control everyone around yourself to be more cautious, but what the point in turning into “masks-fanatics”, when you can use your logic. No one would risk cast&crew’s health obviously, especially mrs. Youn. 

Oh, it’s first time I’m hearing it from you? Where they mentioned it??

He should do some work out with Woo Shik and build his stamina lmfao 

btw, remember how hurt he looked, when he released Woo Shik and Yumi waited for him to do some exercises XD  He was like “nope!” lol

• Like 8

@Anjalifairy i thought the same too about the hand gestures lol! but Seo Jin only uses one hand, he's just so random lol! 

@serenilmauve mmm..i just realized it now that you mentioned it. Seo Joon will be mostly in the kitchen, probably going out only once or twice to deliver the food if seo jin and woo shik are too busy..aww..we're going to miss the fun of seeing how nervous he would be when the guests are speaking in english :D

Ps. i'm enjoying Anjalifairy's gift too as i'm a sucker for beautiful hands..lol! Thanks @serenilmauve

He looked hurt? I did't notice it..i'd better watch SV again

I looked it up and found this.

• Like 8

@Anjalifairy Yes, :sparklyeyes:what did they say about Yumi and Seo Joon? I really need the subs of all the teasers actually. Really cant wait for it. Lol.

:love:

@serenilmauve I do hope Seo Joon will interact with the guests and speak English. At least the guests have to see the good looking and sexy chef. :heart: And I hope we still can see him doing exercise as well. So many things I want to see. 

No wonder Seo Joon was so quiet in November. I think he learned cooking a lot. Really cant wait for it. Friday, please come faster. 

• Like 9

@serenilmauve 

Gimme gimme more! :getmygrooveon:

Yeah.. I think she said "Seojun is good at this" :D

From DC gallery..

https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun/117911

Youn's Kitchen Special : See you on Youn's Stay, at 22.40 KST. Let's check it later :)

Lol Lee Seojin has no mercy to Wooshik. Poor Wooshikie..:lol:

@ivanovie25 So i'm not the only who thought that way lol. Seojin is an exception. He is always too old fashioned and too lazy for that kind of thing lol

• Like 8

@ivanovie25 Not literally xD But he looked like “you waited for me to do WHAT?” xD

I think they made that house/tv screen gesture, but LSH was just lazy to do it with both hands? That’s why Na PD joked “are you angry” at the end? xD

@Gisell Gisell We saw him so far interacting when they come and go, but I do hope to see something in between too. 
Btw, are all those people aware who all those people serving and cooking for them? They should be, right? If they travel to SK, they should be aware at least that these are famous actors lol

@Anjalifairy He or she? Because if she praised Yumi and he praised Seo Jun, then that means both of them praising their respective pet student lmfao

Woo Shik looked literally “I’m done” :joy: 

• Like 8

Aha!..that's why Na PD said that..i kept wondering why, because his tone is just normal, more to flat..lol!

Kkk..poor woo shik, running here and there and even lifting those heavy bag..but if he can keep it up, seo jin will love him too lol! 

• Like 8

@serenilmauve Seojun was like "i come all the way here to relax after Dream hectic filming that i got my hoarse throat and now you told me to do WHAT?" :lol:

I believe they are aware of them. Especially Seojun and Wooshik. They must have watched Parasite and IC. Or at least, they must have seen Seojun's face at marts lol xD

It's Youhjung. Seojin said something like "you have to lift it up" i guess xD

@Gisell Gisell That's why i give up with live streaming xD But let's just try it tonight :D

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

My dream variety for Seo Joon is to see Wooga squad with Na PD traveling somewhere overseas together as a group and make them play some games too. Ah, one can wish and dream :teaze:

I want it too. Lets keep dreaming. :blush:

31 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve Seojun was like "i come all the way here to relax after Dream hectic filming that i got my hoarse throat and now you told me to do WHAT?" :lol:

I believe they are aware of them. Especially Seojun and Wooshik. They must have watched Parasite and IC. Or at least, they must have seen Seojun's face at marts lol xD

@Gisell Gisell That's why i give up with live streaming xD But let's just try it tonight :D

Yes, please. So you can tell us what it is all about later. I only can watch without understanding about it. Lol. 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I guess we will find if they know them while only watching the show, I guess. 

But it will be nice, if we see guests actually now recognizing them and appreciating, that they’re not reals chefs, yet they cook high quality dishes;)

Ah, she must said that about both of them then;))

But I like Yumi/Seo Jun duo in kitchen. They work really well together. Also, I remember how they were nervous every time when mrs.Youn entered in the kitchen lol Even when they were just preparing pre-cooked ingredients lol

• Like 7