Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@nonski hello chingu! It's been a while. So nice to see you in this thread! ;) Please come more often :D You can post those pics at your tumblog :) I miss PSJ too. Hope to see him soon in his new drama.

***********************************************************************************

I found the youtube version of PSJ's video message for his upcoming Hong Kong FM

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@nonski hello chingu! It's been a while. So nice to see you in this thread! ;) Please come more often :D You can post those pics at your tumblog :) I miss PSJ too. Hope to see him soon in his new drama.

***********************************************************************************

I found the youtube version of PSJ's video message for his upcoming Hong Kong FM

thank you so much chingu @ilwoo_aein!

i will try to come back to spazz and check on the news, i know i can count you on that!

and i love alll the cast of the show so , it's no wonder i will be frequenting here

Hyunshik, i really like him in Heirs, he and his partner are the saving grace of that drama

and he was amazing in High Society, the reason i continued watching

and the rest are great too

but who am i kidding, it is basically PSJ who brought me here! :)

• Like 1

@nonski yes please visit this thread more often..It's good to have more JUNNER here hehehe..Yes i also love all cast of 'Hwarang'. But PSJ is the only reason why i want to watch the show kekeke.. Hmm i'm not into Hyungshik but i will look forward to see him in "Hwarang" ^_^

ESQUIRE 2016 S/S CF

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@nonski yes please visit this thread more often..It's good to have more JUNNER here hehehe..Yes i also love all cast of 'Hwarang'. But PSJ is the only reason why i want to watch the show kekeke.. Hmm i'm not into Hyungshik but i will look forward to see him in "Hwarang" ^_^

ESQUIRE 2016 S/S CF

i am so happy Junnie is having a lot of attention right now and doing lots of CFs too.

that way he will be able earn more for his future family. 

16 hours ago, nonski said:

i am so happy Junnie is having a lot of attention right now and doing lots of CFs too.

that way he will be able earn more for his future family. 

Yes me too. So good to see him doing lots of CFs now :D I believe he'll be a good husband and father ^_^

THE OOZOO weibo update!

006kI49Egw1f2dxzj27jtj30ms0fmmyy.jpg