Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo-joon to hold first-ever Japanese fan meeting

Actor Park Seo-joon, who gained fame through “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty,” will hold a special fan meeting in Japan for the first time. 

Park will meet with 2,500 Japanese fans in Tokyo on April 26.

This is his first official fan meeting since Park’s Japanese fan club Junner was launched. The last time he was in the country, he promoted two dramas “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “One Warm Word” in April last year.

At the upcoming event, Park will prepare various events and performances, including singing songs from the soundtrack of his dramas. 

“Park’s latest drama and films are gaining popularity. His soft yet charismatic charm is attracting hearts of the Japanese fans,” an official from his Japanese agency Digital Adventure Inc. said. “Recently, his drama ‘She Was Pretty’ went on air in Japan and his popularity is rising. Park is preparing a lot to communicate with fans for his first-ever Japanese fan meeting.”

Meanwhile, the 27-year-old is set to star in the upcoming period TV drama “Hwarang,” which will premiere in the summer. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

The OOZOO weibo update!

006kI49Egw1f217owsmn2j31ha1z478d.jpg

And look what i found! SJnie took pic together with the bride Hwang Jung Eum at HJE's wedding! Feels like seeing Ji Sung Joon and Km Hye Jin's wedding :wub:

10246208_594665760688870_797443652_n.jpg

@freya_xian88 you're welcome. So good to see you back. Yes i have the same wish as you. I thought he already cut his hair but looks like he hasn't.  But he already changed his hair-color..It's dark now..At least that's what i saw from the latest pic of him and Hyungsik (his co-star in "Hwarang: The Beginning" :) 

12825723_1089652437743555_1597750749_n.j

• Like 1