Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve Yeah.. That's what i anticipate the most from ep 1. And i know i will definitely drool over the foods he makes :droolz:

Thanks @aulialanniputrifor pointing out the episode plus the exact minute :D

@AsveriaPSJ After checking it, it's the clip. 

Thanks to you for making me watch that part again. Lee Seojin is a true 'tsundere'. Looks unapproachable and cold outside, but actually is so soft and sweet inside. He doesn't say things like that often that's why i can feel his sincerity when praising Seojun. Like he really mean it. And Seojun is indeed a great guy that's why he's so likeable and admirable :heart:

@ivanovie25 Yeah the formation couldn't get any better than this. It's perfect! So excited for Seojun and Yumi cutting board domination :getmygrooveon:

@Gisell Gisell I still remember right when Seojun showed up for the first time in front of her, mrs Youn asked Na PD or Seojin, "who is he?" lol Seojun at that time probably was like "i should work harder" :lol:

1609849214.jpg

1609825742.gif

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=117942&page=1

Look when his body folds while laughing out loud, his height is the same as Yumi. And when he's back to his feet upright, he's towering her again. 185cm tall pride :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy i thought mrs Youn was only joking when she asked the question..lol! But i guess there are a lot of new korean actors every year, she couldn't keep up with all the updates..

@AsveriaPSJ me too, thanks to you i watched the clip again..lol! Funny how this part slipped my mind..i must have skipped it when watching YK2

Seo Jin even said 'he's a really great guy' twice..that's something :wub: They're really impressed by his manner and personalities for such a young age..he's a baby mrs Youn said lol!

Glad he chose this project, we can really see how he is in real life :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

31-FD6-B85-2777-46-F4-9-A3-F-92-B36-BBA0

Spoiler

1199-C717-F9-F1-4-A18-92-D1-930-F019-F70

21-DF6-F48-9-C64-4-EC7-93-BA-45-BEB2-F24

28616162-D7-AC-4-A61-8-B04-A66-D9-B4-FFA

This is my favorite four phases that they said about him. 

Ms.Youn said that “people” say he is pure, which means she heard it before she met him, maybe asked around after she met him but before YK2 started or YK2 crew had the same opinion about him;))

Also Seo Jin pointing out, that Seo Jun is mature despite being young and a great guy, while calling him baby due to his age :yaaa:
And both of them decades older than him, but admitted, that he knows many hows. For people of their age to admit it about a much younger guy means, that he truly impressed them and helped a lot with his knowledge;)))

It’s so heartwarming to see people around him always respecting his personality and sharing admiration over his abilities;)))

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I think I’m not the only one on YK2 clips marathon? :P

He cooked for everyone, even though he was tired too (I guess since he was a maknae), then cooked another round for himself and Seo Jin, since he still was hungry and then took care of Yumi, when she slept wrong to prevent her from having stomach pain. Whenever I see small details like this about Seo Jun it makes me love him more. Some people expect him to be same hyper/loud type of personality as his rom-com characters, but I’m actually in love with his calm, caring, mature and gentle demeanor :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I noticed Kloud Draft Beer cans in teaser;))) So either Kloud sponsored them or they choose them knowingly, that one of their cast member is their CF star;)) 

Really? I didn't notice. Which teaser? I think it's sponsored, usually they will blur it if it's not right? Well kloud joins in because of their cf star :)

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 

927-AB5-B8-3779-412-B-B1-B0-F2424-DE69-A

Here;)))

Not always, but they could hide logo. Anyway they could go with any other sponsored beer, for sure YS attracted brands, but I’m just pleased, that production company choose to go with Kloud Draft Beer and show their support to Seo Jun;)

P.S. lmfao, but my autocorrector likes “bear” more than “beer” xD It always tries to correct me lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, And More Run Into Unexpected Difficulties In New Teaser For “Youn’s Stay”

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, And More Run Into Unexpected Difficulties In New Teaser For “Youn’s Stay”

tvN released a new teaser for “Youn’s Stay”!

A spin-off of “Youn’s Kitchen,” the upcoming reality program is set in a hanok (traditional Korean home) in South Jeolla Province and stars Youn Yuh Jung with Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yu Mi, Lee Seo Jin, and Park Seo Joon. The show will feature the actors welcoming guests who are in Korea on business or for their studies but have not been able to experience the food and culture much due to COVID-19 restrictions.

The teaser begins with Choi Woo Shik rushing in and announcing, “A customer has arrived.” Customers continue to stream in, and Park Seo Joon comments, “This is so chaotic.” Unexpected situations also arise as Jung Yu Mi wonders, “Why are we missing chopsticks?” but the cast does their best to serve the customers. Youn Yuh Jung says to the guests in English, “We’ll do our best for you.”

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Woo Shik personally deliver snacks to the guests, who look satisfied and touched by their efforts. In the kitchen, Lee Seo Jin comments, “This is so difficult,” and Park Seo Joon adds, “I think the restaurant was better.” Youn Yuh Jung’s voice over adds, “This is why you shouldn’t do things like hotels.”

“Youn’s Stay” will premiere on January 8 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1447204wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-lee-seo-jin-jung-yu-mi-and-more-run-into-unexpected-difficulties-in-new-teaser-for-youns-stay

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think I’m not the only one on YK2 clips marathon? :P

He cooked for everyone, even though he was tired too (I guess since he was a maknae), then cooked another round for himself and Seo Jin, since he still was hungry and then took care of Yumi, when she slept wrong to prevent her from having stomach pain. Whenever I see small details like this about Seo Jun it makes me love him more. Some people expect him to be same hyper/loud type of personality as his rom-com characters, but I’m actually in love with his calm, caring, mature and gentle demeanor :wub: 

I am in YK2 clip marathon. Lol. Honestly I really fall hard to Seo Joon after watching YK2 as what you mentioned. It is the real Seo Joon in real life. I never have fave K-actor before and I know I will only love Seo Joon after YK2. Lol. He is beyond amazing. It is not only his acting but his personality. :heart:

You are so sharp for the Kloudbeer. :blush:

D-2. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I am in YK2 clip marathon. Lol. Honestly I really fall hard to Seo Joon after watching YK2 as what you mentioned. It is the real Seo Joon in real life. I never have fave K-actor before and I know I will only love Seo Joon after YK2. Lol. He is beyond amazing. It is not only his acting but his personality. :heart:

You are so sharp for the Kloudbeer. :blush:

D-2. 

I have same feelings about him too. It’s been years since I started watching k-dramas, mostly thanks to my cousin, but Seo Jun is like the only actor that I started taking interest beyond his roles. Because as a person he is even more swoon worthy, than his characters :love: Seo Jun is all about talent, charisma and great personality  :bashful:

I think it’s because I noticed that Kloud Draft Beer started appearing more and more on TV shows;) And since it’s associated with Seo Jun it makes me excited lol Just like hearing on TV shows OSTs as bgm from his dramas lol I always notice when in funny moments they add music from FFMW or WWWSK lol

• Like 3
  • Love 3