Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeah, but I doubt he will attend it. It's music show, so I believe usually only singers and MC show up. Plus he is probably still busy with filming and will come near the end of the show, if it's true that he is presenting Daesang. 

Ah that makes sense.. I'm afraid i can't catch up the show tonight due to family gathering :( I guess i won't concentrate this fam gath and being busy checking my instagram instead lol :lol: i rely on you guys for the updates tonight :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ah that makes sense.. I'm afraid i can't catch up the show tonight due to family gathering :( I guess i won't concentrate this fam gath and being busy checking my instagram instead lol :lol: i rely on you guys for the updates tonight :D

Don’t worry about it B) Have a fun evening with your family;)))

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, didn’t expect to see him so early :lol: I was already ready to see him only near the end, but he came out straight after red carpet;))) I guess it was right decision for me to watch red carpet segment too lmfao 

unfortunately the live streaming link not available in my country :tears:

• Sad 1

LMAO i can't with tae and choi woo shik, their poker face tho! As if tae said to him "hyung let's pretend to not know each other and keep being professional on stage, okay"

Sorry out of topic :lol: Just bcs they're my baby's bestfriends :lol:

And not to forget psj at the opening, H A N D S O M E

• LOL 3

43 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

LMAO i can't with tae and choi woo shik, their poker face tho! As if tae said to him "hyung let's pretend to not know each other and keep being professional on stage, okay"

Sorry out of topic :lol: Just bcs they're my baby's bestfriends :lol:

And not to forget psj at the opening, H A N D S O M E

I know right, laughed so hard how awkward they were on stage lmfao Especially compared to how they were off stage :lol:

Spoiler

But I understand, that CWS was a bit nervous. Just like PSJ at the start of the show. The stage is big and a lot of idols' fans here))) Unlike idols, who used to perform and speak to big crowds, actors usually have limited exposure to that kind of number of audience))) 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I know right, laughed so hard how awkward they were on stage lmfao Especially compared to how they were off stage :lol:

But I understand, that CWS was a bit nervous. Just like PSJ at the start of the show. The stage is big and a lot of idols' fans here))) Unlike idols, who used to perform and speak to big crowds, actors usually have limited exposure to that kind of number of audience))) 

Yeah that off stage moment they're like "hyung, good acting!"

"you too"

Lollll :lol:

Indeed psj was nervous kkkk but it's cute :lol: Will he show up again? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah that off stage moment they're like "hyung, good acting!"

"you too"

Lollll :lol:

Indeed psj was nervous kkkk but it's cute :lol: Will he show up again? 

BTS is performing right now. They should then announce Big 3 awards (Artist, Album and Song of the year), since Seo Joon (judging by the photo) seems still there I hope he will come to present one of three Daesangs.

• Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

He was too happy to meet his hyung

Too much sugar lolll

Too sad the official camera didn't catch this moment :(

I just can't with them :lol: They so pure in their adoration of each other. PSJ looked so happy when he announced winners :P

80-BBC067-702-B-41-D5-B2-DC-F55-C77-B3-F

Spoiler

44-B669-C7-3090-4-D59-9-EC5-D0130226623-

Also, can we talk for a minute about his PSJ's status;)) They made him open MMA and also he was the presenter of biggest and the last award of the night ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1