Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Squad Goals: K-Drama Friendships

One of the reasons that K-Dramas have such universal appeal is that most have a strong emphasis on friendships. The characters may fight and even break their friendships at a certain point, but they almost always resolve it and return to each other. Here are some K-Drama friendships that have squad goals written all over them:

Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth

Let’s be honest here. The best part of this series wasn’t the romance between Park Seo-Joon and Go Ara. It was the bromance between Park, BTS Kim Tae-Hyung, ZE:A ‘s Park Hyung-Sik and SHINee’s Choi Min-Ho. The storyline was muddled and iffy, but it was made palatable by the cast’s charm and believable camaraderie. Turns out that the actors all did become friends, especially the trio of Park Seo-Joon, Park Hyung-Sik and Kim Tae-Hyung! Since working together on the 2016 K-Drama, the entertainers have famously spent their birthdays together, sent each other coffee trucks to commemorate new projects and shown up as guests at BTS concerts.

Fight For My Way

Park Seo-Joon and Kim Ji-Won portray childhood best friends who grew up having a sister/brother type of relationship. As adults, they watch each other date unsuitable partners and console each other. Of course, they eventually snap to it and realize they are in love with each other. This series could’ve done just fine concentrating on the lead pair, but it does a great job of including their best friends (who are already involved in a romantic relationship) and how they are fiercely loyal to one another. What makes this series so special is that it delves into the characters’ history together and shows how friendships and relationships evolve as people get older.

credit: https://blog.kocowa.com/squad-goals-k-drama-friendships/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Park Seo Joon, Kim So Hyun, Choi Woo Shik, And More To Present Awards At Melon Music Awards 2019

Park Seo Joon, Kim So Hyun, Choi Woo Shik, And More To Present Awards At Melon Music Awards 2019

The Melon Music Awards 2019 (MMA 2019) has announced a star-studded lineup of presenters for this year!

On November 27, Melon announced the list of celebrities who will be attending the event to present awards at the ceremony that will take place on November 30.

This year’s presenter lineup includes Kim So Hyun, Kim Young Chul, Park Seo Joon, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Hyun Woo, Im Soo Jung, and Jang Sung Kyu. They will also be joined by other celebrities such as Choi Woo Shik, Han Ji Hye, Hong Soo Hyun, and Hong Hyun Hee.

MMA 2019 will take place on November 30 at the Gocheok Sky Dome and will be broadcasted live on Melon and 1theK’s YouTube channel. As of now, BTS, MAMAMOO, Chungha, Heize, Jannabi, ITZY, N.Flying, and The Boyz have been confirmed for the lineup of singers.

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1368212wpp/park-seo-joon-kim-so-hyun-choi-woo-shik-and-more-to-present-awards-at-melon-music-awards-2019

• Like 2

@AsveriaPSJ hello dear, welcome to the club :D

Spoiler

Some people believe, that if you know to much about actors it would distract from characters, that they play, but I totally disagree. It depends on actors talent in being able to bring characters to life. At least younger generation is trying to be less mysterious and more open. They understand, that fandom should be somehow maintained. Unlike idols that appear very frequently on TV it’s harder to follow actors from drama to drama and movie to movie

@serenilmauve that's why i think he and his label have decided a good decision with this vlogging thing. They know well that fans are craving to see the other side of him off camera. Although the contents are mostly about the behind the scenes of his projects (not something like daily life), fans can still enjoy it bcs he shows us his silly side candidly. And the most important thing in my opinion, the vlogs don't show off his privacy too much. So what i'm trying to say is he did it just right in proportion. Not excessive :D

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJ hello dear, welcome to the club :D

Reveal hidden contents

Some people believe, that if you know to much about actors it would distract from characters, that they play, but I totally disagree. It depends on actors talent in being able to bring characters to life. At least younger generation is trying to be less mysterious and more open. They understand, that fandom should be somehow maintained. Unlike idols that appear very frequently on TV it’s harder to follow actors from drama to drama and movie to movie

@serenilmauve that's why i think he and his label have decided a good decision with this vlogging thing. They know well that fans are craving to see the other side of him off camera. Although the contents are mostly about the behind the scenes of his projects (not something like daily life), fans can still enjoy it bcs he shows us his silly side candidly. And the most important thing in my opinion, the vlogs don't show off his privacy too much. So what i'm trying to say is he did it just right in proportion. Not excessive :D

What I like in his videos, it’s how he interacts with his stuff members. I read on YouTube comment, that they look comfortable around him and I agree. 

I do enjoy bts videos. I agree, that he is not showing his personal life, but professional one. Just instead of posting it on Awesome ent. channel, they posting them on his own. I hope ones IC starts they will show as a lot of bonus bts videos. 

• Like 2