Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

He’s co cute, I wonder what shoot this is ? 2018 Calendar from his agency may be? :luvarrow:

I've seen the pics from this photoshoot spreading around the internet but i don't know what photoshoot it was. The photos are cute also :)

Just wanna share this old making video of I Summon You Gold, the way the were making count down before revealing his abs cracked me up :joy:

And poor him, sweating a lot in summer..

Maybe these have been shared before..is it ok?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Just wanna share this old making video of I Summon You Gold, the way the were making count down before revealing his abs cracked me up :joy:

And poor him, sweating a lot in summer..

Maybe these have been shared before..is it ok?

@ivanovie25

Hyun Tae aaah... my laaaaaaffffffff

:fullofhearts:

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

He’s co cute, I wonder what shoot this is ? 2018 Calendar from his agency may be? :luvarrow:

@Jeomju1216 waaaa seojuunaaaa...

OMOO his reaction is sooo cute

:sweet:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkejxm/best-k-dramas-netflix-koreans-recommend

These Are the Best K-Dramas on Netflix According to Koreans

Netflix synopsis: In a colourful Seoul neighborhood, an ex-convict and his friends fight a mighty foe to make their ambitious dreams for their street bar a reality.

Itaewon Class is a relevant K-drama that depicts the reality young Koreans face, something most foreigners may not be exposed to through fantasy and romance-driven shows.

The opportunity to move up the social ladder is very limited, if not almost impossible. Itaewon Class, based on a popular webtoon, shows the drastic wealth gap between the rich and the poor in Seoul and how the main character Park Saeroi (Park Seo-jun) is motivated to become successful. He takes careful steps to achieve his goal to defeat a food empire by opening his own restaurant in the Itaewon district.

The show gives a sense of hope and catharsis when you root for Saeroi, as he breaks social norms and works his way towards building his own empire. — Danny Kim, 34, film professor

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s hairstyles always the trend :smirk:

Yeah there cannot be an article about men’s hairstyles from S. Korea that Seo Jun’s hair is not referenced, he’s like the epitome of male hairstyling desires

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

This is for your monday blues..cuteness overloaded haha! :fullofhearts:

If you don't wanna see other members of his in-laws in ISYG watch the first and the last one..

The grandmas though, keep bickering even when singing..lol!

Ps. I like his partner here, so pretty. But she's his friend's girlfriend, no hope..lol! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Jeomju1216 yes it was for calendar 2018 photoshoot 

20210621-071934.jpg

I happen to have this pic on my phone so i post it here since we are talking about this photoshoot xD

@ivanovie25 Lmao when he sang with BJH using wig, why so cutee! For Pots of Gold, i mostly skipped the drama scenes and watched Seojun's parts only :lol: This is my first time seeing that karaoke scene. He sang pretty good though at that scene, unlike when he usually plays as a tone deaf lol

@Gisell Gisell A channel? What channel? 

Oh, Happy birthday Lee Young Joon my first love! Lee Young Joon is my first love in terms of Seojun's characters :love:Genuine-Poised-Bighorn-size-restricted.g

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

“pomade hairstyle” :joy: 

Seo Jun’s hairstyles always the trend :smirk:

Seojun reading this be like,

1605887660.gif

• LOL 6

I'm rewatching hwarang and I genuinely really like the show but I see a lot of mixed reviews about it and about how PSJ barely references to it but I'm so confused as to why? What do you guys think of this show? :blush:

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
I believe this is not Simba? 
But even though this cute bishon totally our spirit animal lol 

The rumors, reports and etc. are all here, but nothing confirmed yet :criesariver:

I don't think I would be able to tell from a side profile haha but he seems playful like simba :elated:

• Like 5

I miss him so much that i'm willing to watch 50 episodes of I Summon You Gold..lol! currently still watching slowly just for the fun of it:lol: I like the main leads too, the grandmas and the father (even though at times i want to yell at him). Hyun Tae was a charmer (in a positive way) that made everyone dotted him lol! When seeing the bts, i feel that it is so him too :wub:

@Anjalifairy so you unintentionally skipped this part? lol! The way he danced following his wife was so cute too..:blush: 

Update: you didn't skip the part where he sang to his wife with guitar right?

@Chestnut88 well, i like the story and his character, although i don't really like the "boyband" part lol! quite cheesy..He did good here, his action scenes was awesome too. Well, the chemistry with his female is not that strong but it's still ok. So in short, Hwarang doesn't enter my 5 top list of his drama works

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Chestnut88 He just doesn’t look like Simba, plus Seo Jun’s apartment based on his posts in IG has different design lol 

yeah, I don't think that's his apartment as well. I think everyone's just missing simba alongside PSJ haha

4 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I miss him so much that i'm willing to watch 50 episodes of I Summon You Gold..lol! currently still watching slowly just for the fun of it:lol: I like the main leads too, the grandmas and the father (even though at times i want to yell at him). Hyun Tae was a charmer (in a positive way) that made everyone dotted him lol! When seeing the bts, i feel that it is so him too :wub:

@Anjalifairy so you unintentionally skipped this part? lol! The way he danced following his wife was so cute too..:blush: 

@Chestnut88 well, i like the story and his character, although i don't really like the "boyband" part lol! quite cheesy..He did good here, his action scenes was awesome too. Well, the chemistry with his female is not that strong but it's still ok. So in short, Hwarang doesn't enter my 5 top list of his drama works

@ivanovie25yeah I don't like the chemistry with the female lead tbh it feels a bit forced to me but the actual storyline was quite good but I would admit, his recent works esp itaewon class are the ones I can re-watch on loop ^_^ (although again I'm not that fond of the chemistry between the leads in IC -  but plotline and his acting was unreal). 

• Like 6