Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

9 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve I’m not sure if it’s just me, but Soompi forums has been down intermittently. I got a 500 error a few mins ago.

It happens from time to time. 

Look at him :love:

Sooo, what that photoshoot was for? Also Seo Jun should make more videos of him interacting with his staff members;) I like how he teases them and his hairstylist loud laugh xD She literally laugh at all his little details and gestures xD

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell We should pay attention to his emoji. Sometimes it's a hint :joy: Like his selfie post with beer emoji last year, shortly after, they announced him as the new model for Kloudbeer :D 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHFxWdbpFLt/?igshid=1ajqye4wjjcqa

Has this been shared before @serenilmauve? I'm seeing it for the first time though :blink:

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Look at him :love:

Sooo, what that photoshoot was for? Also Seo Jun should make more videos of him interacting with his staff members;) I like how he teases them and his hairstylist loud laugh xD She literally laugh at all his little details and gestures xD

And that's why it's very easy to recognize her laugh voice :lol: And i can't with him talking to his stylist with such intimacy and soft voice :heart2beat:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve Ah.. So it's most likely OP has just added the hashtags to the post recently :)

I looks like not official release by K2, but a side release by one of staff members. 

Seriously disappointed by K2 though. It’s not like they can’t film Seo Jun alone outside the studio somewhere in a mountains... :rubchin:

• Like 3

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Yes, why K2 dont do outdoor shooting? They can do it right? It is not with Suzy anyway. And it is my first time seeing the BTS of K2.

So when they will release the photoshoots? April edition? Usually when Seo Jun posted his IG, the news will come out soon but it is from January posting. It is still a mystery for us. Lol.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

And i can't with him talking to his stylist with such intimacy and soft voice

Yeah, there was a moment there.... wasn’t there? I felt the same way. He seems the most comfortable with his hair stylist. She is so full of life, always smiling and doesn’t miss a chance to compliment SJ. 

@Gisell Gisell Same here, I have watched track # 34 countless times already. 

@Anjalifairy Thanks for sharing the reason behind the galaxy mystery 

@serenilmauve I agree, they seem to have done an outdoor shoot with Suzy so why not with Seo Jun. 

I am curious with all these leaks , shouldn’t the brands be more careful...it takes away the excitement to some extent when the official platforms eventually release them which in turn doesn’t do well for the brand or the endorser. 

• Like 5

They woke up and immediately start to work. Make me appreciate kitchen workers more. Especially the one who start their business early and end it late...

Seo Jun in black (click to link for more gifs)

Spoiler

Seo Jun in pink;))

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@serenilmauve Ikr.. As it's an outdoor brand, i don't get what their concept this time. Why they filmed in a freakin box in hiking attire?! It would be good if they shot outdoor or in nature, just like last year's S/S collection filming :mellow:

@Jeomju1216 Yeah.. The hairstylist is the person who has worked with him the longest among his other staffs. They met when Seojun started his career and at that time she was still a regular staff at a hair salon. Now Seojun is the lead of 4th korean wave;) and the hairstylist noona establishes her own beauty salon along with his other staffs. It warms my heart imagining how they have pursued their dreams and grown up together in the industry and are still walking together towards higher top. No wonder Seojun feels comfortable with her and of course with other staffs as well. I hope they will stay loyal to each other for a long long time :)

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
They woke up and immediately start to work. Make me appreciate kitchen workers more. Especially the one who start their business early and end it late...

I can totally relate.. Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@serenilmauve I'm still newbie in this entrepreneurship. Previously i was a financial consultant at a private financial institution. I lived on 9 to 5 work cycle. But then my brother, who was already in F&B industry for 10 years, opened a new restaurant, and he asked me to help him manage the business. So for the first time in my life, i challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone. I quit my job and stepped into this brand new world. I lost my salary and i have to pay other people. My income depends on our sales now. It was not at all easy at first. The first month was crowded but then i struggled with the decrease in visitor numbers around the second month after opening. I remember Saeroy with Danbam experienced the same thing lol. Thankfully, things are getting so much better and smoother now. Good marketing team is the key :D Now i want to hire a handsome and sexy chef like Seojun and marketing genius like Yiseo. But where?  :joy:

Btw, thank you always for your kind words and support. It means a lot:fullofhearts:

So, basically whatever Seojun wears or uses in variety show will become a hot item. The elastic band in YK2, the mask strap in Summer Vacation, the cutting board and the sling bag in YS. 

1605887660.gif

Oh nooo.. We're almost at the end of Youn's Stay. Time flies..  :sad1:

• Like 3
  • Love 2